American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#25782 Jan 5, 2013
DUNG FOR BRAINS wrote:
But in 1935, Carlyle Jacobsen of Yale University tried frontal and prefrontal lobotomies on chimps, and found them to be calmer afterwards.
WELL HOW'S THE NFLWOMANHATINGFAGGOT TODAY??? DID YOU UNDERGO A LOBOTOMY???
<quoted text>
Did your commie boss come up with this response for you slave? RESISTANCE IS FUTILE is doing a far better job spreading commie propaganda than you! He was allowed to suck Kim Jong-un's dick as a reward, I know you're jealous and he was given an extra visit to the opium den! You I here, will soon be on your way to the gulag. Your commie bosses like RIF better than you, because you're a failure! <¦-o
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

Forest Hills, NY

#25783 Jan 5, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey retard learn to spell it's "ad feminam" and you used the wrong word, because you're an illiterate little mud shark. The word you should have used was "ad hominem" but again you're an illiterate little CHOCOLATE FACE slob, so you wouldn't know any better. <¦-o
No a chocolate! I'd lead you on, that is how stupid you soldier boys/war supporters are, try it agaiN, THERE ALSO aD FEMINEM AND YOU SPELLED IT WRONG!

TIME FOR SOMETHING nEW! cAN YOU HERE cHILDREN cRYING OUT TO YOU WAR MONGERING SOLDIERS TO PUT YOUR GUNS DOWN!

Read up warmongering animals

War...

war creates fighting that kills everyone...
war creates hate where love should be...
war creates tears that will never dry away...
war creates pain that wont go away...
war creates sadness that wont feel better...
war creates destruction that will take too long to fix...
war blinds us of what’s right or wrong...
war steals us of the right to be happy...
war creates gaps that keep us apart...
war creates a fire you cant put out...
war drops bombs on our hopes and dreams...
war creates children without a father, no one to tuck them in at night...
war makes it hard for a parent to say “everything will be alright” when then don’t even have anyone that they can say “good night”.
war scars a child's mind with things they cant erase...
war makes a good nights sleep a living hell...
war creates nightmares that are never-ending dreams and then, just screams
war creates guilt that eats you alive inside...
war makes you see things that make you scream inside...
war creates scars when all you've seen is blood and more...
war only leaves death when every body drops to the floor...
war creates silence after it ends, so how long till it starts again?
and when all the willing that will fight, die and say their last good night
the war will end, the living will mourn, all for peace but what was it all for? For all those people who died, just so now everyone alive, can do nothing to cope but cry...

Alexander SaPonte

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#25785 Jan 5, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACEIDIOTI DIOTIDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>No a chocolate! I'd lead you on, that is how stupid you soldier boys/war supporters are, try it agaiN, THERE ALSO aD FEMINEM AND YOU SPELLED IT WRONG!
TIME FOR SOMETHING nEW! cAN YOU HERE cHILDREN cRYING OUT TO YOU WAR MONGERING SOLDIERS TO PUT YOUR GUNS DOWN!
Read up warmongering animals
War...
war creates fighting that kills everyone...
war creates hate where love should be...
war creates tears that will never dry away...
war creates pain that wont go away...
war creates sadness that wont feel better...
war creates destruction that will take too long to fix...
war blinds us of what’s right or wrong...
war steals us of the right to be happy...
war creates gaps that keep us apart...
war creates a fire you cant put out...
war drops bombs on our hopes and dreams...
war creates children without a father, no one to tuck them in at night...
war makes it hard for a parent to say “everything will be alright” when then don’t even have anyone that they can say “good night”.
war scars a child's mind with things they cant erase...
war makes a good nights sleep a living hell...
war creates nightmares that are never-ending dreams and then, just screams
war creates guilt that eats you alive inside...
war makes you see things that make you scream inside...
war creates scars when all you've seen is blood and more...
war only leaves death when every body drops to the floor...
war creates silence after it ends, so how long till it starts again?
and when all the willing that will fight, die and say their last good night
the war will end, the living will mourn, all for peace but what was it all for? For all those people who died, just so now everyone alive, can do nothing to cope but cry...
Alexander SaPonte
You're such an idiot CHOCOLATE FACE. Twice in a row you misspelled it and to ad insult to injury, it's still the wrong word, slob! <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#25788 Jan 5, 2013
DUNG FOR BRAINS wrote:
KIM'S A LOT SMARTER THAN YOU, AS YOU'RE JUST A NOBODY COMPARED TO KIM, THE YOUNG ELECTED PRESIDENT OF A COUNTRY--FLUENT IN 6 LANGUAGES--GOING PLACES WITH THE CORRECT THINKING REFINED FOR A PROSPEROUS FUTURE.
<quoted text>
Kim Jong-un will more than likely die in a bloody coup. Nobody takes him serious, after all is is nothing more than a bobble headed midget pedofile who had his job handed down to him by his dead mafioso father. Again his biggest lingual accomplishment, is being able to whistle Dixie while sucking cock! <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#25789 Jan 5, 2013
DUNG HEAD wrote:
But in 1935, Carlyle Jacobsen of Yale University tried frontal and prefrontal lobotomies on chimps, and found them to be calmer afterwards.
WELL HOW'S THE NFLWOMANHATINGFAGGOT TODAY??? DID YOU UNDERGO A LOBOTOMY???
<quoted text>
YOU LIKE YOUR NEW NAME OR DOES NFLWOMANHATINGFAGGOT NOT APPEAL ANY LONGER???
<quoted text>
Oh so you're gonna put me in my place, by bastardizing another poster's screen name and assigning it to me? It must have been all you could come up with, with out your overseers help. It's no wonder RESISTANCE IS FUTILE left you in the dust. Your commie bosses like him better cause you're an idiot. Off to the gulag with you slave. <¦-o
Force Majeure

Sweden

#25790 Jan 5, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
We have more allies today than at any point in my lifetime.
Have things progressed so well for the United Snakes in only 12 years? Kudos!
Force Majeure

Sweden

#25791 Jan 5, 2013
Here's a tribute to American Soldiers entitled "Boo-Hoo, I Want Mommy!"

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#25792 Jan 5, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Have things progressed so well for the United Snakes in only 12 years? Kudos!
Tell us more about the time your American superiors caught you giving that NVA POW Captain a blow job and you explained that it was a Swedish enhanced oral interrogation technique! I bet you have all sorts of stories about your shenanigans in Vietnam, as a Swedish national in the American Special Forces. <¦-o
Klink

United States

#25793 Jan 6, 2013

The Religious Beginnings of an Unholy War
The Shocking Story of the Catholic Church's Role in Starting the Vietnam War
By Avro Manhattan
www.reformation.org/vietnam.html


History of the U.S. War in Vietnam
By Barry Romo, Pete Zastrow & Joe Miller

Former Emperor Bao Dai had appointed Ngo Dinh Diem, a Vietnamese Catholic who had lived in the U.S. and Europe, Premier of South Vietnam. Though Vietnam was 95% Buddhist, the Catholic Diem was soon recognized as the future leader of Vietnam by the CIA and other U.S. interests. In 1956 the U.S. refused to go along with the promised nation-wide elections because, in the words of President Eisenhower, "Possibly 80 per cent of the population would have voted for the Communist Ho Chi Minh as their leader rather than Chief of State Bao Dai.
www.vvaw.org/about/warhistory.php


President Kennedy was no saint, he did many things for his Church, like reverse American immigration policy towards Latin America and Islamic Asia.. and he was running Vietnam. But apparently there was a falling out and he decided he wanted to end the massacres in Vietnam. He had to take control of the currency to do this and began issuing the US Note (Greenback).


President Kennedy ordered Diem to let up on the persecutions... but he refused. World opinion forced Kennedy to choose between his Church and his political career and his decision cost him his life.

Finally the order went forth for Diem's removal and Buddhist Officers dragged him from the church and riddled him with bullets. This occurred on Nov. 2, 1963.

The fateful decision was made - Kennedy must be sacrificed. Better for one man to die than that the Catholicization of Asia should perish. This was carried out 3 weeks later on Nov. 22, 1963.

Madam Nhu, sister-in-law to President Diem and wife of the head of the dreaded secret police clearly blamed Kennedy for her husband's assassination. She wrote from Rome to Mrs. Kennedy:

"I do not know you, but you must understand now what a wife feels when told that her husband has been brutally done to death. What has come to you is only one effect of the frightful injustice of which my husband was an innocent victim."


Opus Dei, Knights Of Malta & Vatican Death Squads
with Mae Brussell

www.youtube.com/watch...


Force Majeure

Sweden

#25794 Jan 6, 2013
Klink wrote:
The Religious Beginnings of an Unholy War
The Shocking Story of the Catholic Church's Role in Starting the Vietnam War
By Avro Manhattan
www.reformation.org/vietnam.html
History of the U.S. War in Vietnam
By Barry Romo, Pete Zastrow & Joe Miller
Former Emperor Bao Dai had appointed Ngo Dinh Diem, a Vietnamese Catholic who had lived in the U.S. and Europe, Premier of South Vietnam. Though Vietnam was 95% Buddhist, the Catholic Diem was soon recognized as the future leader of Vietnam by the CIA and other U.S. interests. In 1956 the U.S. refused to go along with the promised nation-wide elections because, in the words of President Eisenhower, "Possibly 80 per cent of the population would have voted for the Communist Ho Chi Minh as their leader rather than Chief of State Bao Dai.
www.vvaw.org/about/warhistory.php
President Kennedy was no saint, he did many things for his Church, like reverse American immigration policy towards Latin America and Islamic Asia.. and he was running Vietnam. But apparently there was a falling out and he decided he wanted to end the massacres in Vietnam. He had to take control of the currency to do this and began issuing the US Note (Greenback).
President Kennedy ordered Diem to let up on the persecutions... but he refused. World opinion forced Kennedy to choose between his Church and his political career and his decision cost him his life.
Finally the order went forth for Diem's removal and Buddhist Officers dragged him from the church and riddled him with bullets. This occurred on Nov. 2, 1963.
The fateful decision was made - Kennedy must be sacrificed. Better for one man to die than that the Catholicization of Asia should perish. This was carried out 3 weeks later on Nov. 22, 1963.
Madam Nhu, sister-in-law to President Diem and wife of the head of the dreaded secret police clearly blamed Kennedy for her husband's assassination. She wrote from Rome to Mrs. Kennedy:
"I do not know you, but you must understand now what a wife feels when told that her husband has been brutally done to death. What has come to you is only one effect of the frightful injustice of which my husband was an innocent victim."
Opus Dei, Knights Of Malta & Vatican Death Squads
with Mae Brussell
www.youtube.com/watch...
Another good post by the Colonel.
UidiotRaceamakeW orldPeace

United States

#25795 Jan 6, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Another good post by the Colonel.
interesting! About his post.
Here is something that get those who love thinking the missionary Works is really a front for you know but Kissinger is telling us beaware.

Henry Kissinger " Covert action should not be confused with missionary work
UidiotRaceamakeW orldPeace

United States

#25796 Jan 6, 2013
John Kerrey disclosed that counterinsurgency war fare in Vietnam rested on a criminal premise

The Nation magazine, July 9, 2001, p19
n
"As a matter of military doctrine, in those parts of the country [Vietnam] where the revolutionary side had societal support, the entire civilian population - including women, children, the infirm and the wounded- should be treated as "the enemy."

The most fundamental idea embedded in the law of war, requiring a belligerent to distinguish civilian from military targets, was completely abandoned.
UidiotRaceamakeW orldPeace

United States

#25797 Jan 6, 2013
former Lieutenant Robert O. Muller of the United States marines, a much decorated American hero

Heroes, John Pilger, p114
"There are 280,000 veterans of Vietnam in New York alone and a third of them can't find jobs. Throughout America sixty per cent of all black veterans are unemployed. Almost half of all Vietnam veterans have problems with alcohol and drugs, and just as many are probably dying now from the effects of poisons we dumped over there as died on the battlefield.

You people out there, who didn't go, ran a number on us, right? Your guilt, your hang-ups made it socially unacceptable to mention the fact that we fought in Vietnam. We wear artificial limbs so you won't know we're disabled veterans.

Why do we feel like we just held up a bank when someone asks about our wounds? Why do we feel that we must be guilty for letting America down or, if we're critical of America, we can't explain even to ourselves why we went over there and needlessly killed civilians?

Eight of my friends, with dead legs like these, killed themselves when they got home; we've got the highest suicide rate in America ... that's all I want to say to you today.
UidiotRaceamakeW orldPeace

United States

#25798 Jan 6, 2013
Democracy Facade, Daniel Hellinger and Dennis Judd, p210

Vietnam
from 1965 to 1975, the U.S. spent between $159.4 billion (DOD's estimate) and $239.6 billion (U.S. Senate estimate) on the war. The 14,392,302 tons of explosives (more than used against Japan in the Second World War) left more than 25 million craters in a country smaller than the state of California and reduced all North Vietnamese cities south of Hanoi to rubble. More than 400,000 tons of napalm and 19 million gallons of herbicides (including 11 million gallons of Agent Orange) were used to destroy the croplands and half the forests in the country. Some 58,655 U.S. troops were killed. More than 2,000,000 Vietnamese—one-ninth of the population—were killed.
UidiotRaceamakeW orldPeace

United States

#25799 Jan 6, 2013
Masters of War, ed Carl Boggs, p5

The U.S. generally behaved without moral restraint in Vietnam, dumping seven million tons of bombs on the country, destroying rural and urban regions with equal abandon, leaving an unparalleled legacy of death and destruction in an impoverished Third World country.
UidiotRaceamakeW orldPeace

United States

#25800 Jan 6, 2013
mother of Paul Medlow, one of the soldiers who participated in the Mai Lai [Vietnam] massacre of 550 women, children and old men, to Seymour Hersh

"I gave them a good boy and they sent back a murderer.
UidiotRaceamakeW orldPeace

United States

#25801 Jan 6, 2013
US war in vietnam were about plunder for Petro...
UidiotRaceamakeW orldPeace

United States

#25802 Jan 6, 2013
Justice Department attorney John Loftus in his 1982 book "The Belarus Secret"

American Conspiracies
Lies, Lies, and More Dirty Lies that the Government Tells Us
by Jesse Ventura with Dick Russell
Skyhorse Publishing, 2011, paperback, p202

Nazi germ warfare scientists came to America [and] experimented with poison ticks dropped from planes to spread rare diseases... the US. tested some of these poison ticks on the Plum Island artillery range off the coast of Connecticut during the early 1950s.

... Plum Island was experimenting with Lone Star ticks and the Cayenne tick, feeding them on viruses and testing them on pigs in 1975 and 1976--exactly when Lyme disease first showed up across from the island. At that time, the Lone Star tick was otherwise only found in Texas. Nobody can explain how it's happened to migrate all across the Eastern seaboard. Along with its cousin, the deer tick, the Lone Star variety is known for spreading Lyme disease.

... Germ labs like Plum Island pose a bigger threat to our country than any terror group... Lyme disease ... is the fastest-growing infectious illness in America after AIDS.
UidiotRaceamakeW orldPeace

United States

#25803 Jan 6, 2013
JFK
The CIA, Vietnam, and the Plot to Assassinate John F. Kennedy
by L. Fletcher Prouty
Skyhorse Publishing, 2009, paperback (originally published in 1996), p138
military-industrial complex
n
[President] Kennedy had just established the first plank in the platform for his reelection with his promise to bring one thousand men home from Vietnam by Christmas of 1963 and to have all Americans out of Vietnam by the end of 1965... The cabal could wait no longer. The die had been cast, and the shots had to) be fired in Dallas that day.

There can be only one reason powerful enough to cause the almost spontaneous coalescence of a cabal for that single purpose. That reason was the fear of Kennedy's all-but-certain reelection. The alternative was to take control of the power of the presidency at all costs.
September 11 2001

Roseville, Australia

#25804 Jan 6, 2013
What a great day it was. It marked the day that america went crazy and brought down their imperial empire.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Homeowners lose Katrina insurance flood case (Aug '06) 5 min DBullock 12
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min truth 665,632
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 31 min crucifiedguy 284,739
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 34 min It aint necessari... 723
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr WildWeirdWillie 184,820
donald trump will not fulfill all campaign prom... 2 hr crucifiedguy 62
women watching men naked on webcam (Mar '12) 3 hr str8hairymarried 85
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 hr truth 88,545
The Future of Politics in America 6 hr River Tam 313
More from around the web