|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Treasure hunter? Oh, you're one of those guys that picks through the ashtrays in front convenience stores, looking for used butts to smoke. <¶-o
in your dreams I am the one with over 20 stories i have wrote and published in many treasure magazines.I have not ever hit the mother lode but i have done very well.....mostly historical.besides I don't smoke......I don't drink.well sometimes when i am in south Louisiana. i do take a mild anxiety med.to keep me from killing people.as in brainwashed idiots.you dumb asses are the reason the world is going to hell in a hand basket.you worship the evil beastly system aka satan.the white horse.the new Babylon.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Live Action wrote:
If you support the troops you are guilty of war crimes.
Precisely.

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

........ so when do you have time to tar roofs and work in your recording studio !?!?!??!?!
Live Action wrote:
<quoted text>in your dreams I am the one with over 20 stories i have wrote and published in many treasure magazines.I have not ever hit the mother lode but i have done very well.....mostly historical.besides I don't smoke......I don't drink.well sometimes when i am in south Louisiana. i do take a mild anxiety med.to keep me from killing people.as in brainwashed idiots.you dumb asses are the reason the world is going to hell in a hand basket.you worship the evil beastly system aka satan.the white horse.the new Babylon.

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Live Action wrote:
Shame all one has to do is talk bad about someone sticks and stones....how childish....what it is you all are brainwashed and can not stand for someone to expose the truth of your government because you know they are baby killers murderers of women and the fact that they are the beast and they are the ones going around the world concurring other country's but funny to me they only pick on the weak...
If you support the troops you are guilty of war crimes.
what I see is a bunch of scared sheeple.who will be the ones with weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Better wake up!!!!!!!! to this evil beastly system.
The people of germany said the same thing oh!!!!!! they would not do that to us.......you sheeple are going to get a special shower also..
where the fffk our or rights we have none and i can tell a brainwashed idiot from a mile away you are the one's talking about freedom......your freedoms are going out the window at a very fast rate.if you want to survive you better start listening to people like annie deng timesten and me.....Natives were the first people to be put in concentration camps.they called them reservations.the people in new orleans know what it is like to have their guns taken away and be put in concentration camps and no they could not leave.soon this country will fail and you will starve and die.then thank your gobberment.
Let me try and talk you off the ledge.

Iím 61 years old and the only rights I have lost in my lifetime were the rights to decide for myself whether or not to wear a seatbelt and the right to smoke anywhere I wanted. It takes a 2/3 vote to overturn an amendment and I canít remember when 2/3 of the country has agreed on anything.

This so called Beastly system is horrible unless you compare it to all the ones before. Show me a time in world history more democratic than now.

My mother-in-law is German and she often asked me why we werenít killing the Iraqis, the Afghans and the Muslims the way we killed the Germans and Japanese in WW2. My answer was because we are trying not to kill the innocent. During WW2, the enemy was the enemyóall of them. The US has infinitely more firepower than ever before and if we wanted to kill those people, they would be dead.

Before the US ever existed, every square inch of the Western Hemisphere was claimed by some European power. Most of Africa and even ancient civilizations in Asia were swept aside to make room for European colonies. The US was primarily responsible for ending that.

I have been to Europe, Central and South America, Asia and even Australia. Hate it all you want, but this is a great country.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Live Action wrote:
<quoted text>in your dreams I am the one with over 20 stories i have wrote and published in many treasure magazines.I have not ever hit the mother lode but i have done very well.....mostly historical.besides I don't smoke......I don't drink.well sometimes when i am in south Louisiana. i do take a mild anxiety med.to keep me from killing people.as in brainwashed idiots.you dumb asses are the reason the world is going to hell in a hand basket.you worship the evil beastly system aka satan.the white horse.the new Babylon.
RapeKit wouldn't know anything about all of that, John. He was fired from the dog kennel for sexually molesting a poodle when he was 23. It went on his record so he hasn't been able to find a steady job since then.

He damned near got a job at Taco Bell last year but they checked his record and told him not to come back again. Of course, with a name like RapeKit who would hire him?
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
.... the only rights I have lost in my lifetime ....
.... is to wear a bath robe out-of-doors and loiter within 1 mile of any kindergarten?
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>Show me a time in world history more democratic than now.
When Nixon was tossed onto his ear.

Since Obama got into office he's managed at least to talk about introducing democracy. He hasn't succeeded yet but he's working on it and I recon if he's elected a third term he could possibly get something done.
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>My mother-in-law ..... often asked me why we werenít killing the Iraqis, the Afghans and the Muslims the way we killed the Germans and Japanese in WW2. My answer was because we are trying not to kill the innocent.
I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU JUST SAID THAT. You've been murdering innocent men women and children in Irak, Afghanistan, Iran, Somalia, Panama, Nicaragua, Guatamala, Lebanon, Libya, San Salvadore, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and about 50 more countries. Torture of innocnet men at Abu Graib and Guantanamo. Rape of young girls in all of the above-mentioned countries.
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>I have been to Europe, Central and South America, Asia and even Australia.
What!? The only time you've ever been out of Muleshoe, Texas was when the ice machine was broken at the Sunoco filling station and you pedalled all the way to Littlfield on your Worksman Tricycle. Stop lying, Davey Boy.

Vista, Ca.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
.... is to wear a bath robe out-of-doors and loiter within 1 mile of any kindergarten?
<quoted text>
When Nixon was tossed onto his ear.
Since Obama got into office he's managed at least to talk about introducing democracy. He hasn't succeeded yet but he's working on it and I recon if he's elected a third term he could possibly get something done.
<quoted text>
I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU JUST SAID THAT. You've been murdering innocent men women and children in Irak, Afghanistan, Iran, Somalia, Panama, Nicaragua, Guatamala, Lebanon, Libya, San Salvadore, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and about 50 more countries. Torture of innocnet men at Abu Graib and Guantanamo. Rape of young girls in all of the above-mentioned countries.
<quoted text>
What!? The only time you've ever been out of Muleshoe, Texas was when the ice machine was broken at the Sunoco filling station and you pedalled all the way to Littlfield on your Worksman Tricycle. Stop lying, Davey Boy.
The greatest day in human civilization was the day that hundreds of millions of people threw communism on to the trash heap of history. Time you did too.
Fatboy

Bromma, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
The greatest day in human civilization was the day that hundreds of millions of people threw communism on to the trash heap of history.
Couldn't agree MORE!!!

My relatives fought against the Russian/Soviet Red Army HORDE three times during the 20th century to keep my native country FREE from the communist BOOT!

“Winchester Model 1894”

Since: Apr 07

Roy, Washington

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
The greatest day in human civilization was the day that hundreds of millions of people threw communism on to the trash heap of history. Time you did too.
Well Dave, you may be right. Before we get into a pissing match why don't you look up the definition of "communism". Walk down the street of any major city in the U.S. and tell me how many people you see begging for food or money. I have been to Russia (have you?) I have walked through Red Square, I have talked to the people, they are starving! They were once part of "The collective", they got a ration every day. No more, thanks in part to Reagan and his "evil empire" speach. Russia was once a great ally, they were a major factor in the allies winning the war in Europe. Why are we pissing on them????

Vista, Ca.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

MPMARTIN wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Dave, you may be right. Before we get into a pissing match why don't you look up the definition of "communism". Walk down the street of any major city in the U.S. and tell me how many people you see begging for food or money. I have been to Russia (have you?) I have walked through Red Square, I have talked to the people, they are starving! They were once part of "The collective", they got a ration every day. No more, thanks in part to Reagan and his "evil empire" speach. Russia was once a great ally, they were a major factor in the allies winning the war in Europe. Why are we pissing on them????
I'm not pissing on the Russians, quite the contrary. I wish them nothing but the best along with the Chinese (who use to be our allies prior to the communist). I even wish the Iranians (who use to be our allies before the Ayatollah) the very best.

I don't trust any government, not because I think they are evil but because I know they are inept and inefficient at best. Having total equality with everyone to their ability and everyone to their need is such a beautiful idea that an awful lot of people would be willing to kill an awful lot more people to implement it. An awful lot mistakes, miscalculations and oppression would be overlooked for such a lofty goal. You talk about people starving, millions died in famines created by the communist mismanagement in the Ukraine, China, North Korea, and Cambodia. The communist killed more people in the last 100 years than all the fascist, democracies, and religious nut jobs combined.

Remember Stalin invaded Poland along with Hitler. Poland wouldn't be free again for another 50 years. In January 1945 there was one communist country in the whole world. Five years later, they had an Iron Curtain across Europe, half the world's population was under their control, they had the atom bomb and they were at war with the UN in Korea.

All Reagan and the previous presidents did was contain communism as best they could. It wasn't until Gorbachev let it be known that he would no longer enforce communism at the point of a gun that it collapsed. Not one new communist country has emerged since--that should tell you something.

People can be free or they can be equal, they can't be both so I certainly don't want a government to make us equal.

BTW--I hope to go to Russia around June if I can talk the wife into it.

Vista, Ca.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Fatboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't agree MORE!!!
My relatives fought against the Russian/Soviet Red Army HORDE three times during the 20th century to keep my native country FREE from the communist BOOT!
You're from Finland? We might be going there as well.
Live Action

Piedmont, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

RADEKT wrote:
........ so when do you have time to tar roofs and work in your recording studio !?!?!??!?!
<quoted text>
rad I shingled for over 30 years and still do if i feel like it.yes i have used tar what roofer hasn't but i prefer mp 1 it is much better.my roofing crews do my roofs all Spanish because you can not find white people who want to work. and I go into my studio when I feel like it not to much lately...hope this answers your questions.
Live Action

Piedmont, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me try and talk you off the ledge.
Iím 61 years old and the only rights I have lost in my lifetime were the rights to decide for myself whether or not to wear a seatbelt and the right to smoke anywhere I wanted. It takes a 2/3 vote to overturn an amendment and I canít remember when 2/3 of the country has agreed on anything.
This so called Beastly system is horrible unless you compare it to all the ones before. Show me a time in world history more democratic than now.
My mother-in-law is German and she often asked me why we werenít killing the Iraqis, the Afghans and the Muslims the way we killed the Germans and Japanese in WW2. My answer was because we are trying not to kill the innocent. During WW2, the enemy was the enemyóall of them. The US has infinitely more firepower than ever before and if we wanted to kill those people, they would be dead.
Before the US ever existed, every square inch of the Western Hemisphere was claimed by some European power. Most of Africa and even ancient civilizations in Asia were swept aside to make room for European colonies. The US was primarily responsible for ending that.
I have been to Europe, Central and South America, Asia and even Australia. Hate it all you want, but this is a great country.
lets make this simple B.S.
Live Action

Piedmont, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
RapeKit wouldn't know anything about all of that, John. He was fired from the dog kennel for sexually molesting a poodle when he was 23. It went on his record so he hasn't been able to find a steady job since then.
He damned near got a job at Taco Bell last year but they checked his record and told him not to come back again. Of course, with a name like RapeKit who would hire him?
Thanks for the laugh....
Live Action

Piedmont, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Nothing on this thread but liars and propagandist.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

DUNG wrote:
IN REALITY, COMMUNISM AS A SOCIAL METHOD OF HUMAN ORGAIZATION IS CENTURIES AWAY;
<quoted text>
What would you now besides what your stinking dictators tell you, fool? Why won't they allow you to access the outside world? Do you ever question authority, or are you an obedient, fearful little bootlicker?

Have you seen the naked pictures of Kim Jong-un's concubine yet?

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

MPMARTIN wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I will tell you the definition of communism. The productive surrender their wealth to the collective for the *greater good* and the unproductive reap the rewards. The individual becomes a slave to support people that he or she has no connection to. An authoritarian government ment decides everyone's future and position in life for the collective. Think about all that very carefully when you start inferring that Russia was more humanitarian under a communist directive. BTW Russia was never ever an allie of the United States. They took American pilots as prisoners of war during WWII to steel technology from the West to create a long range strategic bomber. Russia would have collapsed under Germany's onslaught if America's industry hadn't propped Russia up. It also helped that Germany's leader ship was largely incompetent and grossly overestimated their capabilities.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

DUNG wrote:
N REALITY, COMMUNISM AS A SOCIAL METHOD OF HUMAN ORGAIZATION IS CENTURIES AWAY;
YOU ARE SO STUPID YOU SHOULD BE TIED UP IN A BARN.
<quoted text>
Why aren't you allowed to freely leave your backward fiefdom, sycophantic slave? Why can't you even access the outside world?
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

DuNG wrote:
THE WORLD FIGURES UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IMPERIALISM HAS CAUSED ONE-BILLION UNNECESSARY DEATHS SINCE 1945.
<quoted text>
That is really funny Dung....
Shall we talk about your communist counties....
Let us start with the USSR....
Next, the PRC...
How about Vietnam?(Post war).
Your f#cked up country, the DPRK...
Can we say "Cambodia?
Laos?
Cuba?
Kick your political officer 3 TIMES in his little "Nuggets" for making a fool out of you...AGAIN!

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

DUNG FOR BRAINS wrote:
N REALITY, COMMUNISM AS A SOCIAL METHOD OF HUMAN ORGAIZATION IS CENTURIES AWAY;
YOU ARE SO STUPID YOU SHOULD BE TIED UP IN A BARN.
<quoted text>
Did your psychopathic commie prodigy Kim Jong-un tell you what communism is? Your retarded iconic symbol of the failure of communism is nothing more than a man child that hasn't got his ass beat yet. <¶-o

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••