Me? It's you who's doing the squeeling.
<quoted text>
The sheeple can't even pee standing.
Shut your pie hole, turd skin!
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#25531 Jan 1, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>No one cares what you say, you ignorant illiterate chocolate faced bastard. <¦-o
Not chocolate, you racist imbecile! That's what you think,u warmongering grunt! BWHHAHHAA

United States

#25532 Jan 2, 2013
Live Action wrote:
Nothing but brain dead Idiots who think this is a pissing contest sad.....I don't have time to mess with simpletons. funny how all you do is call people name nothing ever worth reading.
This our US warmongering bunch is never to be trusted again and as those our Good Americans and world is seeing what kind character these our classless Americans warmongers/war-for-profiteers. .. as it give USA a bad name in the world.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#25533 Jan 2, 2013
Dead Action wrote:
<quoted text>Shut your pie hole, turd skin!
Shut your turd hole, pie skin!
Force Majeure

Sweden

#25534 Jan 2, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>No one cares what you say
I care what he says.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#25535 Jan 2, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
I care what he says.
No one cares what you care about slob. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#25536 Jan 2, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACEoFSHIT wrote:
<quoted text>This our US warmongering bunch is never to be trusted again and as those our Good Americans and world is seeing what kind character these our classless Americans warmongers/war-for-profiteers. .. as it give USA a bad name in the world.
More nonsensical ramblings from a third world Muslim chocolate face. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#25537 Jan 2, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACEOFSHIT wrote:
<quoted text>Not chocolate, you racist imbecile! That's what you think,u warmongering grunt! BWHHAHHAA
You have the grammar of an ignorant, third world Muslim chocolate face, from Somalia. <¦-o

United States

#25539 Jan 2, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>More nonsensical ramblings from a third world Muslim chocolate face. <¦-o
Not A MusliM! yOU WARMONGERING RACIST iMBECIL! i SEE YOU PARANIOA GOT TO YOU, DID OUR US fAUx MEDIA INSEMINATED YOU LITTLE CHALLENGED MENTAL BRAIN WITH PROPAGANDA?

United States

#25540 Jan 2, 2013
DENG wrote:
NOW MORE PEOPLE ARE DYING OR LEAVING THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA THAN ARE BEING BORN.
YES! Affluent Americans, Professional immigrants like China, india... are leaving because US is gone to dogs of war!

“Bright Waters House ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#25546 Jan 2, 2013
you guys should get a room
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
I care what he says.
Fatboy

Filipstad, Sweden

#25547 Jan 2, 2013
DENG wrote:
NOW MORE PEOPLE ARE DYING OR LEAVING THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA THAN ARE BEING BORN.
.....and the rich and skilled Chinese are leaving China in record numbers, 40% is emigrating to the U.S of A...go figure!

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#25548 Jan 2, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACEOFSHIT wrote:
<quoted text>Not A MusliM! yOU WARMONGERING RACIST iMBECIL! i SEE YOU PARANIOA GOT TO YOU, DID OUR US fAUx MEDIA INSEMINATED YOU LITTLE CHALLENGED MENTAL BRAIN WITH PROPAGANDA?
Muslim + chocolate face + illiterate x ignorant = YOU! <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#25549 Jan 2, 2013
DUNG HEAP wrote:
HERE'S ANOTHER CLOWN THAT'S NOT TOO FUNNY, WHO SHOULD COME UP WITH SOME 21ST CENTURY HUMOR AS THE 19TH CENTURY WAS A LONG TIME AGO.
<quoted text>
Kim Jong-un tries to emulate All Capone, except Capone didn't molest young boys! <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#25550 Jan 2, 2013
Edit*Al Capone*

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#25551 Jan 2, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
More of your homosexual overtures! That's why Sweden's population is so small, because all the men are girly gay boys.
Live Action

Tacoma, WA

#25553 Jan 2, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
You worship Satan, you pig!
Force Majeure

Tacoma, WA

#25554 Jan 2, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
you guys should get a room
<quoted text>
We have a bunch of times. I like feeding my Kielbasa to black men every chance I get and UidoitRaceMAkeWORLDPEACE, is a very very dark black man. My Swedish Meatballs are a real hit with him.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#25556 Jan 2, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>The real question is, how does a communist like Jive Action come up with 40K for anything? Being a commie isn't a high paying career. LOL
It's simple, he claims to be Native American.....He lives on the Res. and gets his monthly paycheck from the "Evil Beastly System".(us) in

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#25557 Jan 2, 2013
BUNG wrote:
More people are being murdered or starved to death in the DPR of Korea, since the evil little troll Kim Jong-un succeeded his bobble headed father Kim Jong-ill. Just merely making eye contact with the sadistic megalomaniac Kim Jong-un, is grounds to be publicly flogged to death. He does this to bolster a tough guy image to gain street credibility on the global seen, even though when push comes to shove most Western countries would hand him his ass. <¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Dave Nelson 809,037
Moses never existed 11 min KiMare 1,254
asking a friend for a spanking (Mar '12) 14 min princessddlife 10
sharing your wife 17 min Chrisalex 23
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 20 min My name is Ashok ... 5,624
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 46 min WORD OF GOD OBSCENE 944
“Microsoft” Evolution headset 52 min myideas2 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Neville Thompson 268,805
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr Seentheotherside 573,728
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 5 hr hehehe7385 17
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 hr Black Thunder 42 608,134
More from around the web