Force Majeure

Seattle, WA

#25508 Jan 1, 2013
Live Action wrote:
<quoted text>don't use my name you sicko....lots of sheeple want to be like me but you can not fill the shoes of a real man...
I have stood in the shoes of a real man before. It gave me quite a tingle up my leg, if you know what I mean!
Live Action

Piedmont, OK

#25510 Jan 1, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Go lick your Moon God's shoes, you dirty Muslim. <-o
you worship satan
Live Action

Piedmont, OK

#25511 Jan 1, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't play pool and never said I did, hick. The very fact that mention your 'cash' is because you don't have any, fool, so take your stories elsewhere.
well their is a reason i have a 40 thousand dollar truck in my drive way....hows your bike holding up hick.
Live Action

Piedmont, OK

#25512 Jan 1, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you live in your truck, ya slob? <-o
you worship satan
Live Action

Piedmont, OK

#25513 Jan 1, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't play pool and never said I did, hick. The very fact that mention your 'cash' is because you don't have any, fool, so take your stories elsewhere.
rick f you dumb ass we know who you are you are a Texan and we all know whats in Texas steers and queers.you fall into that category.redneck

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#25514 Jan 1, 2013
Jive Action wrote:
<quoted text>well their is a reason i have a 40 thousand dollar truck in my drive way....hows your bike holding up hick.
BFD, hillbilly.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#25515 Jan 1, 2013
Live Action wrote:
<quoted text>well their is a reason i have a 40 thousand dollar truck in my drive way....hows your bike holding up hick.
In the third world shit hole that you squat in, a bicycle with a basket on it constitutes a truck. Have you changed the straw in your mother's kennel lately?
Live Action

Piedmont, OK

#25516 Jan 1, 2013
Nothing but brain dead Idiots who think this is a pissing contest sad.....I don't have time to mess with simpletons. funny how all you do is call people name nothing ever worth reading.
Live Action

Piedmont, OK

#25517 Jan 1, 2013
I never before ever thought I was better than anyone else but I was wrong I am better than all of you.....

“the summer home in Cape Cod”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#25518 Jan 1, 2013
what sort of in-bred hillbilly would spend 40K on a truck !?!?!?!?!
Live Action wrote:

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#25519 Jan 1, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>
I did back in '94, but it doesn't make me an in-bread. LOL

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#25520 Jan 1, 2013
Jive Ass Turkey Action wrote:
I never before ever thought I was better than anyone else but I was wrong I am better than all of you.....
Every time you look in the mirror, you quickly come to the realization that you're the bottom of the barrel, so you know your first something to be true. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#25521 Jan 1, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>
The real question is, how does a communist like Jive Action come up with 40K for anything? Being a commie isn't a high paying career. LOL

“the summer home in Cape Cod”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#25522 Jan 1, 2013
john told us he has a business tarring roofs
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>The real question is, how does a communist like Jive Action come up with 40K for anything? Being a commie isn't a high paying career. LOL

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#25523 Jan 1, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
john told us he has a business tarring roofs<quoted text>
Oh, so he's a commie making a living as a capitalist. That might classify him as a hypocrite.
Live Action

Piedmont, OK

#25524 Jan 1, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>
when you own your own company you don't pull up in a turd to sell a million dollar roof.....dumb ass...
Live Action

Piedmont, OK

#25525 Jan 1, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, so he's a commie making a living as a capitalist. That might classify him as a hypocrite.
you worship satan.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#25526 Jan 1, 2013
Live Action wrote:
<quoted text>you worship satan.
Put a cork in your Satan crap camel jockey. Licking your prophet Muhammad's cock and bowing down to your Moon God "Allah" three times a day, sounds like Satan worship to me slob. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#25527 Jan 1, 2013
Jive Ass Turkey Action wrote:
<quoted text>when you own your own company you don't pull up in a turd to sell a million dollar roof.....dumb ass...
You don't have to pull up in a turd, cause you are a turd. <-o
Force Majeure

Sweden

#25529 Jan 1, 2013
Dead Action wrote:
<quoted text> You are a pig!
Me? It's you who's doing the squeeling.
Live Action wrote:
<quoted text>...lots of sheeple want to be like me but you can not fill the shoes of a real man...
The sheeple can't even pee standing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min It aint necessari... 765,523
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 57 min AussieBobby 263,718
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Qu_innocence 603,725
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr Jan 1,192
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr NATIVE INDIAN 5,456
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 2 hr MUQ1 37,661
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 3 hr andet1987 4,972
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 555,197

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE