Comments
20,621 - 20,640 of 37,629 Comments Last updated Friday Aug 22

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Since: Jul 08

USA

#25329 Dec 30, 2012
Thank you to all the men and women who have or are serving with honor in the armed services of the free world.
May your days be safe and peaceful.
Warriors, come home soon to those who love, honor, respect and miss you.

ALL GAVE SOME...SOME GAVE ALL!!!
Live Action

Oklahoma City, OK

#25330 Dec 30, 2012
Some troops I do feel bad for because they were not smart enough to see the lies being told to them from the evil beastly system.from children you are taught to draw pictures of tanks and guns the jr high and high school along come recruiters and promise them the moon and stars but what they got was a chance to kill women and children.just look at the vets of old most being homeless broke and sick.

look at all those who come back from war I have a cousin and even he is messed up in the mind.

you war mongers suck.....and need to be charged with war crimes.it is just a shame they will never be able to charge Norman Schwarzkopf with war crimes.
Live Action

Oklahoma City, OK

#25331 Dec 30, 2012
Deng I'M glad you do not listen to these brainwashed idiots on here because they are all sick.they are in fact sheeple lemmings.bottom line is they are scared to say anything afraid of being locked up....without charges.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#25332 Dec 30, 2012
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
A special THANK YOU to those mothers and fathers who gave the lives of their children in our nations cause!!!
Yes mothers and fathers! Keep sending more of them! The Taliban, Mujahedeen, Al Qaida, and most of the Third World are always keen on putting your boys on the extinction list. And gee whiz(!) the more of your children that come home horizontally the more thankful RedButt Herpies is.

It's a win-win situation and EVERYONE is happy:

* You get to brag about your “contribution”
* Your boys get a really nifty “purple heart”(posthumously)
* You get one of those triangle-shape red, white, and blue dishrags for your dog to sleep on
* The “enemy” gets lots of target practice to sharpen their aim
* and the COWARD RedButt Herpies gets to come back to Topix another day to pretend he’s something that he’s not!

Not bad. Not bad at all!
Force Majeure

Sweden

#25333 Dec 30, 2012
Live Action wrote:
Deng I'M glad you do not listen to these brainwashed idiots on here because they are all sick.they are in fact sheeple lemmings.bottom line is they are scared to say anything afraid of being locked up....without charges.
Good point, John.

Americans are scared shitless. It's as bad as Josef Stalin, thanks to his name-sake Josef McCarthy, and it's getting worse every day.

USA

#25334 Dec 30, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes mothers and fathers! Keep sending more of them! The Taliban, Mujahedeen, Al Qaida, and most of the Third World are always keen on putting your boys on the extinction list. And gee whiz(!) the more of your children that come home horizontally the more thankful RedButt Herpies is.
It's a win-win situation and EVERYONE is happy:
* You get to brag about your “contribution”
* Your boys get a really nifty “purple heart”(posthumously)
* You get one of those triangle-shape red, white, and blue dishrags for your dog to sleep on
* The “enemy” gets lots of target practice to sharpen their aim
* and the COWARD RedButt Herpies gets to come back to Topix another day to pretend he’s something that he’s not!
Not bad. Not bad at all!
The only one pretending, is you. It must be sad to be you, wishing you were a real veteran like us. Jealousy will get you nowhere troll.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#25335 Dec 30, 2012
Jive Action wrote:
Dehey are all sick.they are in fact sheeple lemmings.bottom line is they are scared to say anything afraid of being locked up....without charges.
You're still full of your reckless lies, aren't you, hick?

USA

#25336 Dec 30, 2012
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point, John.
Americans are scared shitless. It's as bad as Josef Stalin, thanks to his name-sake Josef McCarthy, and it's getting worse every day.
You're a man without imagination, Nelly. No wonder you so vainly seek relevance here.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#25337 Dec 30, 2012
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
Thank you to all the men and women who have or are serving with honor in the armed services of the free world. ALL GAVE SOME...SOME GAVE ALL!!!
You can post the same unimaginative drivel as often as you like, but it will never make it true.

USA

#25338 Dec 30, 2012
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
You can post the same unimaginative drivel as often as you like, but it will never make it true.
Speaking of imagination, you just aped my post, Nelly boy. Tell me more about your 'classified' missions in Vietnam.

USA

#25339 Dec 30, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
You are falling down on your job stalker, you have missed a few threads that I have posted on. Hop to it and give me some more things to laugh at troll.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#25340 Dec 30, 2012
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot make peace with a rabid dog. You have a rancid soul and I have no desire whatsoever to re-extend the olive branch and the only part of my hand extended to you is the back of it.
Still more slander? Even after I asked you to leave? It is agressive trolls like you who make nice discussion forums (as this one) a bed of chaotic none-sense. If you have issues with your own personal character I beg you to take it somewhere else where you may find a remedy and pehaps find peace within yourself.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#25341 Dec 30, 2012
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
you have missed a few threads that I have posted on.
You think?
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#25342 Dec 30, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Same to you. Always enjoy reading your posts. Hope you had a Merry Christmas.
I did Dave, the snow came a little late for a white one but boy it has come!!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#25343 Dec 30, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still full of your reckless lies, aren't you, hick?
31Dec12.....

.....He is jest one of the 97% of BLACK arseHoles who come out of their holes in such places as ' da Bronx' and 'schidtHoles of Chicago' and Detroit (empty city now) with only shacks where once well-established WHITE neighborhoods thrived along with the auto industry......

....utterly ignorant, NO knowledge of history, nor the arts, no idea how the economy works, ReligionLESS, well behind in monthly childSupport payment, and established wife abusers and with criminal records as long as your arm.

...BUT...very knowledgeable on where and how to get and sell 'da dope', and cornerStore holdUPs, along with 'knockin'UP' several young girls and fathering 8 - 10 kids to get da 'childSupportWelfare' from da government, and how to 'coax' mommie to give them 'free money' to by Tvs, cellPhones, games, and the other whole 9-yard Bullschidt.

They ALL should be shot with a ball of their own schidt.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#25344 Dec 30, 2012
Fatboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Cruster!
I don't now if you have seen this one.....but i thought it was the most interesting of all of your Presidential debates!:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =QlwilbVYvUgXX
Happy New Year Cruster!
He heh he he

'''''Same to you Fatboy!!always good to hear from you.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#25345 Dec 30, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
31Dec12.....

.....and this coming from a LIAR like you 'farceManure'...

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#25346 Dec 30, 2012
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
Thank you to all the men and women who have or are serving with honor in the armed services of the free world.
May your days be safe and peaceful.
Warriors, come home soon to those who love, honor, respect and miss you.
ALL GAVE SOME...SOME GAVE ALL!!!
Yes, great thanks and bless them to
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#25347 Dec 30, 2012
Live Action wrote:
Happy New Year LA enjoy a nite out in the peaceful "beasty system"..and thank an honourable soldier for keeping it that way.

Ya hear?
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#25349 Dec 30, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
You think?
That Iran aids in the slaughter???

yup

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad seems to be developing a highly cautious nature after reports revealed that he sleeps every night in a different bedroom and has restricted control over food preparation driven by his fear of being assassinated.

The Syrian president who had vowed in his last television appearance to “live and die” in Syria, is now “restricting contacts to a small circle of family members and trusted advisers,” the Washington Post quoted U.S. and Middle Eastern officials as saying on Saturday.

The reports said Assad has been sleeping in different bedrooms every night and has stopped going outdoors during daylight, all seen as indicators that the president is becoming highly alert on security,“out of fear that he will be hit by a sniper’s bullet or other fire,” the newspaper reported.

“His movements suggest a constant state of fear,” a Middle Eastern official told the Washington Post on condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive intelligence.

Russia acknowledged on Saturday that al-Assad will not be persuaded to quit but insisted there is still a chance of finding a political solution to the 21-month conflict.

International peace envoy Lakhdar Brahimi warned Syria was facing a choice between "hell or the political process" after talks with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov on his end-of-year bid to accelerate moves to halt a conflict that monitors say has now killed more than 45,000 people.

Iran does have a six point plan tho ...they've been yapping about it for weeks on end, while they send weapons to Syria..

http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/12...

Larijani calls for talks between Syrian groups
Tehran, Dec 30, IRNA – Majlis (Parliament) Speaker Ali Larijani said reforms in Syria comes solely through talks between Syrian groups.

Larijani, in a meeting with visiting Algeria parliamentarian Ibrahim Bouliheh here on Saturday underlined necessity of finding a political and diplomatic solution to settle Syrian problem.

He added that reforms in Syrian cannot be achieved through dispatching weapons and killing innocent people.

http://old.irna.ir/News/Politic/Larijani-call...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min curiouslu 733,092
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 min Charlie Sheen 258,012
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min hojo 539,013
Is Michael Brown REALLY dead? 13 min Plywood Board 0
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 19 min Thinking 226,367
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 48 min bacon hater 94,676
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Stephania 599,962
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 7 hr Blck 106
•••
Enter and win $5000