DENG

Nanjing, China

#25305 Dec 29, 2012
Prostate wrote:

<quoted text>

Typical conservative excuse for cowardice.

According to your 'logic', we should never have fought the British, and in fact, no wars should be fought. People should all be as gutless as Right-wingers and just let the traitors take over.

Conservatives are Americaís village idiots who refuse to see that our Constitution has been replaced by illegal laws.

Well, Iím not wasting my time on you any more.

Liberals, save yourselves and let the idiots pay the price of defending treason.

A SIGN OF A REAL LIBERAL IN THE UNITED STATES IS ONE WHO'LL HANG THE CURRENT POLITICIANS AND THEIR SUPPORTERS.
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>That's funny, I thought liberals were the ones allways trying to redefine the Constitution, or say it's obsolete. I bet you're one of those clowns that likes wearing Che Guevara T-shirts. <¶-o

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#25306 Dec 29, 2012
DUNG wrote:
Prostate wrote:
<quoted text>

A SIGN OF A REAL LIBERAL IN THE UNITED STATES IS ONE WHO'LL HANG THE CURRENT POLITICIANS AND THEIR SUPPORTERS.
<quoted text>
Its easy to see you're a savage, fearful bootlicker. The gulags await you and your family.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#25307 Dec 29, 2012
and

SO WHO WILL THE LIBERALS HANG???

WARMONGERS???

HOMOSEXUAL-PEDOPHILES???

SURRRRE, GO GIT 'EM.

IT WON'T BE TOO LONG.

LET'S GIT THE WORLD WAR GOING, RIGGGGHHT.

"DOWN WITHE USA-DICTTORSHIP"

PROSECUTE GEORGE H W BUSH, BEFORE HE EXCAPES JUSTICE, AND DIES A NATURAL DEATH; HE SHOULD BE PUT BETWEEN 2 GRANITE 50 TON SLABS AND SLOWLY CRUSHED TO DEATH OVER A PERIOD OF 5 DAYS TIME.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Its easy to see you're a savage, fearful bootlicker. The gulags await you and your family.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#25308 Dec 29, 2012
<quoted text>

SO YOU WANT TO HELP GEORGE H W BUSH ESCAPE JUSTICE TOO--GOOOOD--AND BE A DIRECT ACCESSORY AND ACCOMPLICE TO MASS-MURDER AND TERROR???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#25309 Dec 29, 2012
DUNG wrote:
and
AUSH, BEFORE HE EXCAPES JUSTICE, AND DIES A NATURAL DEATH; HE SHOULD BE PUT BETWEEN 2 GRANITE 50 TON SLABS AND SLOWLY CRUSHED TO DEATH OVER A PERIOD OF 5 DAYS TIME.
<quoted text>
Is that what your fat little despot does to his opposition, fool? Have you voted lately?
Force Majeure

Sweden

#25313 Dec 29, 2012
Bongo Bangor wrote:
<quoted text>democracy in the middeast/persia??,...hmmm is it possible? or preferable?
Up untill the time of the CIA "Operation TP Ajax" Iran was more democratic than the United Snakes. That takes care of your question of "possible". Not merely possibe - but fact.

"Preferable" depends upon how the people of the Middle-East view the actions of the United Snakes. American regimes have been displaying Fascist tendencies, yet call themselves "domocratic". The best example is the United Snakes' illegal invasion of Irak on a pure lie. So do the people of the Middle-East see the United Snakes as an example of Democratic principles? There lies the answer to your question of "preferable".

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#25314 Dec 30, 2012
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Up untill the time of the CIA "Operation TP Ajax" Iran was more democratic than the United Snakes. That takes care of your question of "possible". Not merely possibe - but fact.
"Preferable" depends upon how the people of the Middle-East view the actions of the United Snakes. American regimes have been displaying Fascist tendencies, yet call themselves "domocratic". The best example is the United Snakes' illegal invasion of Irak on a pure lie. So do the people of the Middle-East see the United Snakes as an example of Democratic principles? There lies the answer to your question of "preferable".
Shouldn't you first learn to spell Iraq before posting about it? Did DENG finish in tour mouth while you were pleasuring him, old queen? <¶-o

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#25315 Dec 30, 2012
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Shouldn't you first learn to spell Iraq before posting about it? Did DENG finish in tour mouth while you were pleasuring him, old queen? <¶-o
31Dec12.....

.....now you know dat you are 'pissing against da wind' in dealing with these schidt-for-brains.

Ps:....Imagine 'Irak'. SodamnInsame would have strung'em UP.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#25316 Dec 30, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>31Dec12.....
.....now you know dat you are 'pissing against da wind' in dealing with these schidt-for-brains.
Ps:....Imagine 'Irak'. SodamnInsame would have strung'em UP.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
I just warms my heart to say what I think about them and their commie bullshit propaganda. I think Sodomy Insane would have not only strung'em up, he would have made them watch him violate their muthas and papas before he drawde and quartered them.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#25317 Dec 30, 2012
DENG BLOWS DONKEY BALLS wrote:
<quoted text>
SO YOU WANT TO HELP GEORGE H W BUSH ESCAPE JUSTICE TOO--GOOOOD--AND BE A DIRECT ACCESSORY AND ACCOMPLICE TO MASS-MURDER AND TERROR???
<quoted text>
What about Kim Jong-un? He's a mass murderer and terrorist, he single handedly devoured DPR of Korea's sacred unicorn heard. <¶-o
DENG

Nanjing, China

#25318 Dec 30, 2012
ALL THE TERRORISTS, RACISTS, MURDERERS, ARE IN THE UNITED STATES AND ISRAEL.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#25319 Dec 30, 2012
6USA9 wrote:
<quoted text>Shouldn't you first learn to spell Iraq before posting about it? Did DENG finish in tour mouth while you were pleasuring him, old queen? <¶-o
This is your total sum of arguementative debate on the subject of willingness or ability of the Middle-Eastern population and DEMOCRACY?

Not having English as his first language either, Albert Einstein couldn't spell very well. I guess that you'd say he was an idiot?

I suppose this the time for you to reply, "Duh".
Force Majeure

Sweden

#25320 Dec 30, 2012
6USA9 wrote:
<quoted text>What about Kim Jong-un?
What about him? If you have any questions about him just ask him yourself. He usually strolls down to the 7/11 at 08:00 to buy a Dr. Pepper and sit on the curb to drink it.

Let us know what he says, there's a good boy.

Location hidden

#25322 Dec 30, 2012
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>I just warms my heart to say what I think about them and their commie bullshit propaganda. I think Sodomy Insane would have not only strung'em up, he would have made them watch him violate their muthas and papas before he drawde and quartered them.
31Dec12.....

..... Merry Christmas to you and your family and friends....and a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

Ps:.....May YOU continue to keep hup da goot verk and da schidt-for-brains down.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#25324 Dec 30, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
What about him? If you have any questions about him just ask him yourself. He usually strolls down to the 7/11 at 08:00 to buy a Dr. Pepper and sit on the curb to drink it.
Let us know what he says, there's a good boy.
31Dec12.....

.....BobLoblah can agree vit you on dat von.

Ps:.....BobLoblah someDimes also strolls down to the 7/11 site for a 'lookSee' to rejuevinate BobLoblah's inner Soul which allows BobLoblah to continue to go after bastards like YOU.

....One morning, when BobLoblah looked over.....there was kimmyJungUN sitting down and sippin' on a bottle of Dr. Pepper.

BobLoblay 'struckUP' a conversation and got to find out dat kimmy and company back in his homeCountry of NarthKorea didn't have any proper drinkin' water and so when he was 'on tour' while his fellow countryPeople starved to death, he lived life to his fullest.

...Anyways, when BobLoblah got to accept the identification of this short, fat, pimply, pockMarked eeejit.....BobLoblah proceeded to ask Kimmy to go across da street and get a crock of vaseline from the cornerStore. Kimmy did just dat and came back and sat down next to BobLoblah and then proceeded to ask BobLoblah vot the vaseline was for.

.....BobLoblah then took the vaseline and smeared da whole crock all over Kimmy's arseHole....

.....and 'shoved' the debris of the TwinTowers all da vey up his arse.

Ps:.... Beginnin' then and continuing on today, his whole Hole smarts. Go 'n checkUP. There. Dat's a goot servant-boy.

Now, git back in line ya schidt-for-brains.

Merry Christmas. Phuck you berry much tooooooooo.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#25325 Dec 30, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>31Dec12.....
..... Merry Christmas to you and your family and friends....and a Happy and Prosperous New Year.
Ps:.....May YOU continue to keep hup da goot verk and da schidt-for-brains down.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family as well BobLoblah.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#25326 Dec 30, 2012
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
This is your total sum of arguementative debate on the subject of willingness or ability of the Middle-Eastern population and DEMOCRACY?
Not having English as his first language either, Albert Einstein couldn't spell very well. I guess that you'd say he was an idiot?
I suppose this the time for you to reply, "Duh".
I don't think comparing yourself to Albert Einstein is a very good fit. He was a scientist and brilliant physicist that overcame dyslexia and the scientific establishment, with his theories becoming the benchmark for modern day physics. You on the other hand are an illiterate boob, that spreads inaccurate bullshit commie propaganda like it was fertilizer. Your handlers must be desperate, if they settled in for an old illiterate queen like you, who can barely construct a sentence. Tell us more stories about being a Swedish national in the American special forces during the Vietnam War. Didn't you say you were in the Hitler Youth program and served in the SS, until you switched sides becoming a commie and joining Joseph Stalin's Red Army? <¶-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#25327 Dec 30, 2012
BEEN DIPPED IN DUNG wrote:
Did Kim Jong-un promise you a unicorn if you posted this? <¶-o

“the summer home in Cape Cod”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#25328 Dec 30, 2012
FREE TIBET ..... Chinky Charlie
DENG wrote:

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Since: Jul 08

USA

#25329 Dec 30, 2012
Thank you to all the men and women who have or are serving with honor in the armed services of the free world.
May your days be safe and peaceful.
Warriors, come home soon to those who love, honor, respect and miss you.

ALL GAVE SOME...SOME GAVE ALL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min chie rocco 119,697
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Hidingfromyou 779,270
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min truth 560,749
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 8 min Clear Dharma 59
priestessobodo@gmail.com 17 min jessica 1
4K Blu-ray is coming and are you ready for that? 22 min BerryCarol 3
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 26 min RiccardoFire 96,865
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 45 min Qu_innocence 605,392
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 265,589
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 3 hr yon 4,940
More from around the web