Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#25287 Dec 29, 2012
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>So Dengster,.. when Iranian backed Syria disintegrates(as it already is) into total war what will Iran do?
30Dec12.....

.....schidt itself and 'self-Destruct'.

Ps:....It has already begun to happen.'dinnyJad' is holdin' on by da skin of his teeeeeth.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Force Majeure

Sweden

#25288 Dec 29, 2012
Bongo Bangor wrote:
Shi'a leader praises Iranís role in restoring peace in Syria
Islamabad, Dec 28, IRNA -- A Pakistani Shi'a religious leader on Friday praised the role of Islamic Republic of Iran in restoring peace in Syria.
Talking to IRNA Senior Vice President of Pakistan Awami Tehreek Agha Murtaza Poya said that imperialist forces are behind unrest in Syria.
He welcomed the statement of Iranian Foreign Minister Ali-Akbar Salehi that the Islamic Republic of Iran would spare no effort aimed at restoration of peace and security in Syria.
'Tehran supports any well intentioned move aimed at putting an end to the ongoing aggressions in Syria and restoration of peace and security in that country,í said Salehi.
ďIran has always played a positive role to resolve Syrian crisis,Ē Agha Murtaza Poya added.
So what are you complaining about then?

Whatever Iran does in Syria it will be a better example of DEMOCRATIC principle than what the United Snakes brought to Irak.

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#25289 Dec 29, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think for one second your views are new???? The cynics have been saying the same thing since Greek times.
In a million years of primate and human evolution there have been wars.
Believing you will stop wars by attacking "those in power" and replacing them with new "those in power" has killed as many people as the wars themselves and makes about as much sense as ending global warming by leaving your refrigerator door open.
Typical conservative excuse for cowardice.
According to your 'logic', we should never have fought the British, and in fact, no wars should be fought. People should all be as gutless as Right-wingers and just let the traitors take over.
Conservatives are Americaís village idiots who refuse to see that our Constitution has been replaced by illegal laws.
Well, Iím not wasting my time on you any more.
Liberals, save yourselves and let the idiots pay the price of defending treason.

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#25290 Dec 29, 2012
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Ex-President FDR was quoted as saying, " Öto hell with the American people. The democracy does not exist. We will declare martial law and institute our dictatorship. "
Did that happen?
You Right-wingers are so desperate to validate your gutless cowardice, you'll use, or misuse, anything you can find.
The point TODAY is that conservative traitors are dead weight for intelligent liberals, just as they expected liberals to clean up after Bush, and just as they don't want to be taxed to pay for their Bush Republican crimes against the homeless and poor.
True criminal mentalities.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#25291 Dec 29, 2012
A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know anything about the world or what is happening in it so just I agree with the people I like and slander those who I don't like.

I have no idea what any of them are talking about but it doesn't matter to me.
That's quite a baring of the soul, Bed Pan.
Dr Phil

Bangor, ME

#25292 Dec 29, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever Iran does in Syria it will be a better example of DEMOCRATIC principle than what the United Snakes brought to Irak.
There was no complaining.
Your delusions of principles are clouded by pure hate, nothing else.
Perhaps you should see someone about it.

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#25293 Dec 29, 2012
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>
According to your 'logic', we should never have fought the British, and in fact, no wars should be fought. People should all be as gutless as Right-wingers and just let the traitors take over.
Conservatives are Americaís village idiots who refuse to see that our Constitution has been replaced by illegal laws.
Liberals, save yourselves and let the idiots pay the price of defending treason.
All wars are a mistake by someone and sometimes by everyone. The only thing worse than winning a war is losing a war yet there is something in our primate DNA that makes them inevitable. As long as we gather together in groups and clans there will be an us and them attitude that will eventually lead to conflict or war.

You just divided us into liberals and conservatives and declared conservatives guilty of treason and I would assume worthy of the punishment for treason. Do you think conservatives would accept your unilateral judgment uncontested? You just started a war and proved my point at the same time.

BTW--If we hadn't fought the British we wouldn't have been the great country we are today. We would probably be just another Canada or Australia.

Vista, Ca.

#25294 Dec 29, 2012
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>
Did that happen?
You Right-wingers are so desperate to validate your gutless cowardice, you'll use, or misuse, anything you can find.
The point TODAY is that conservative traitors are dead weight for intelligent liberals, just as they expected liberals to clean up after Bush, and just as they don't want to be taxed to pay for their Bush Republican crimes against the homeless and poor.
Idiot never posts anything in context but I'm sure Roosevelt did utter the words "democracy", "to hell with", "will declare", "the American people", "martial law", "does not exist" and "dictatorship" at one time or another.

You do sound like a typical intelligent liberal. I'm always interested in the answer to this--Conservatives believe those with whom they disagree are wrong while liberals believe those with whom they disagree are "EVIL". Do you believe conservatives are EVIL? Given that compromise is the cornerstone of Democracy and the fact that no "good" person would ever compromise with "evil"--how do liberals intend to practice democracy? Or do they?????
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#25295 Dec 29, 2012
Force Snivleur wrote:
<quoted text>
democracy in the middeast/persia??,...hmmm is it possible? or preferable?

TEHRAN ó Above the bustling Niayesh highway in the western part of the Iranian capital, a huge billboard hangs on an overpass to remind drivers of Iranís missile abilities. Cars zip underneath the image of a green missile on a launcher and text in Persian saying ďDestination Tel Aviv.Ē

Few here take note of the sign, as average Iranians are too busy trying to cope with rising prices and occasional shortages brought about by a faltering economy. But Iranís missiles and weapons technology are getting plenty of attention hundreds of miles away in Gaza, giving the countryís ruling clerics a rare bit of good news in what has otherwise been a long, dismal year.

The Israeli attack on the Palestinian coastal strip, and the retaliation by Hamas with Iranian-supplied missiles that brought Israelís major cities within range for the first time, turned the tables for the Islamic republic. With the declaration of a cease-fire in Gaza, and with President Mohamed Morsi of Egypt earning plaudits for brokering the deal, some of the euphoria in Tehran has been tempered. But the diplomatic gains to Iran from the fighting will remain.

Before Gaza, Iran was reeling from a number of setbacks, and not just the tightening of Western sanctions this summer, which cut oil exports and sent the national currency into free fall.

The clerics had to endure the indignity of Mr. Morsi, speaking at a conference in Tehran, smashing their long cherished dreams of a strategic partnership by criticizing Iranís support for its lone regional ally, Syria, in its brutal prosecution of its civil wear.

Even Hamas, Iranís longtime ideological partner, openly turned its back on Tehran and Damascus and sided with the alliance of Sunni Muslim kingdoms against the Syrian government. Newer and more dynamic countries, like Qatar and Egypt, emerged to take the lead on issues in Syria and Gaza
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#25296 Dec 29, 2012
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>
Did that happen?
President Obama is surely cleaning up after bush.

Look at Afghanistan and Pakistan for instance

they're sparkling clean now. Yemen,Libya etc etc,..squeaky clean.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#25297 Dec 29, 2012
<quoted text>democracy in the middeast/persia??,...hmmm is it possible? or preferable?
TEHRAN ó Above the bustling Niayesh highway in the western part of the Iranian capital, a huge billboard hangs on an overpass to remind drivers of Iranís missile abilities. Cars zip underneath the image of a green missile on a launcher and text in Persian saying ďDestination Tel Aviv.Ē
Few here take note of the sign, as average Iranians are too busy trying to cope with rising prices and occasional shortages brought about by a faltering economy. But Iranís missiles and weapons technology are getting plenty of attention hundreds of miles away in Gaza, giving the countryís ruling clerics a rare bit of good news in what has otherwise been a long, dismal year.
The Israeli attack on the Palestinian coastal strip, and the retaliation by Hamas with Iranian-supplied missiles that brought Israelís major cities within range for the first time, turned the tables for the Islamic republic. With the declaration of a cease-fire in Gaza, and with President Mohamed Morsi of Egypt earning plaudits for brokering the deal, some of the euphoria in Tehran has been tempered. But the diplomatic gains to Iran from the fighting will remain.
Before Gaza, Iran was reeling from a number of setbacks, and not just the tightening of Western sanctions this summer, which cut oil exports and sent the national currency into free fall.
The clerics had to endure the indignity of Mr. Morsi, speaking at a conference in Tehran, smashing their long cherished dreams of a strategic partnership by criticizing Iranís support for its lone regional ally, Syria, in its brutal prosecution of its civil wear.
Even Hamas, Iranís longtime ideological partner, openly turned its back on Tehran and Damascus and sided with the alliance of Sunni Muslim kingdoms against the Syrian government. Newer and more dynamic countries, like Qatar and Egypt, emerged to take the lead on issues in Syria and Gaza
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11 /22/world/middleeast/iran-miss iles-in-gaza-give-tehran-gover nment-a-lift.html?_r=0

the link
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#25298 Dec 29, 2012
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#25299 Dec 29, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
All wars are a mistake by someone and sometimes by everyone. The only thing worse than winning a war is losing a war yet there is something in our primate DNA that makes them inevitable. As long as we gather together in groups and clans there will be an us and them attitude that will eventually lead to conflict or war.
You just divided us into liberals and conservatives and declared conservatives guilty of treason and I would assume worthy of the punishment for treason. Do you think conservatives would accept your unilateral judgment uncontested? You just started a war and proved my point at the same time.
BTW--If we hadn't fought the British we wouldn't have been the great country we are today. We would probably be just another Canada or Australia.
Happy New Year! Dave

Vista, Ca.

#25300 Dec 29, 2012
<quoted text>Happy New Year! Dave
Same to you. Always enjoy reading your posts. Hope you had a Merry Christmas.
Fatboy

Bromma, Sweden

#25302 Dec 29, 2012
<quoted text>
Hey Cruster!
I don't now if you have seen this one.....but i thought it was the most interesting of all of your Presidential debates!:)

Happy New Year Cruster!

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#25303 Dec 29, 2012
Prostate wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny, I thought liberals were the ones allways trying to redefine the Constitution, or say it's obsolete. I bet you're one of those clowns that likes wearing Che Guevara T-shirts. <¶-o
DENG

Nanjing, China

#25305 Dec 29, 2012
Prostate wrote:

<quoted text>

A SIGN OF A REAL LIBERAL IN THE UNITED STATES IS ONE WHO'LL HANG THE CURRENT POLITICIANS AND THEIR SUPPORTERS.
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>That's funny, I thought liberals were the ones allways trying to redefine the Constitution, or say it's obsolete. I bet you're one of those clowns that likes wearing Che Guevara T-shirts. <¶-o

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#25306 Dec 29, 2012
DUNG wrote:
Prostate wrote:
<quoted text>

A SIGN OF A REAL LIBERAL IN THE UNITED STATES IS ONE WHO'LL HANG THE CURRENT POLITICIANS AND THEIR SUPPORTERS.
<quoted text>
Its easy to see you're a savage, fearful bootlicker. The gulags await you and your family.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#25307 Dec 29, 2012
and

SO WHO WILL THE LIBERALS HANG???

WARMONGERS???

HOMOSEXUAL-PEDOPHILES???

SURRRRE, GO GIT 'EM.

IT WON'T BE TOO LONG.

LET'S GIT THE WORLD WAR GOING, RIGGGGHHT.

"DOWN WITHE USA-DICTTORSHIP"

PROSECUTE GEORGE H W BUSH, BEFORE HE EXCAPES JUSTICE, AND DIES A NATURAL DEATH; HE SHOULD BE PUT BETWEEN 2 GRANITE 50 TON SLABS AND SLOWLY CRUSHED TO DEATH OVER A PERIOD OF 5 DAYS TIME.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Its easy to see you're a savage, fearful bootlicker. The gulags await you and your family.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#25308 Dec 29, 2012
<quoted text>

SO YOU WANT TO HELP GEORGE H W BUSH ESCAPE JUSTICE TOO--GOOOOD--AND BE A DIRECT ACCESSORY AND ACCOMPLICE TO MASS-MURDER AND TERROR???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min RoSesz 584,461
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Yes You 828,806
Poll Have You Ever Taken Part In Public Nudity? (Dec '07) 5 min sandman6969 825
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 8 min Good-Evil 3,586
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 17 min Clearwater 176,531
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 19 min Cyndytv 322
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 25 min karl44 442,887
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Mary T 611,835
More from around the web