“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#24530 Dec 20, 2012
DUNG wrote:
COULD YOU PRESENT A FEW FACTS HERE?
PUTTING "USA" IN THE IDENTITY BOX ISN'T NECESSARY AS BY YOUR BELIEFS, BEHAVIORS AND STATEMENTS IT'S EASY TO SEE WHERE YOU HAIL FROM, A PRIMITIVE AND OUTDATED CULTURE.
<quoted text>
Lofty, stilted propaganda from a creep who eats babies.

USA

#24534 Dec 20, 2012
DUNG wrote:
This first set of facts about America's decaying now over a billion dollars long. The following is a quote from a recent MSNBC article about these project backlogs....
More than a dozen states estimate that their backlogs are at least $100 million. Massachusetts and New York's are at least $1 billion. Hawaii
AND THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS HEADING WHERE???
More mindless propaganda. North Koreans live in the dark, and their few roads have no traffic. You're a slavish fool.

USA

#24535 Dec 20, 2012
DENG wrote:
COULD YOU PRESENT A FEW FACTS HERE?
PUTTING "USA" IN THE IDENTITY BOX ISN'T NECESSARY AS BY YOUR BELIEFS, BEHAVIORS AND STATEMENTS IT'S EASY TO SEE WHERE YOU HAIL FROM, A PRIMITIVE AND OUTDATED CULTURE.
LET'S HAVE SOME FACTS PLEASE, WITH CITATIONS, INSTEAD OF YUR USUAL DRIBBLE.
<quoted text>
You have no links because you're not allowed to access the outside world. you know nothing of the US except through your government's awkward propaganda machine.

Tell me again how your government press thought that Kim Jong-un is the 'sexiest man alive', fool.

USA

#24538 Dec 20, 2012
DUNG wrote:
IT'S EASY TO SEE WHERE YOU HAIL FROM, A PRIMITIVE AND OUTDATED CULTURE.
<quoted text>
How's that fat little despot Kim Jong-un doing? Does he have a plan to release the slaves of the North Korean gulags yet, or does he want to keep all the food for himself and his tyrannical friends?

Do you own a car, a home, or a flush toilet, slob?

USA

#24539 Dec 20, 2012
DUNG wrote:
Hawaii
AND THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS HEADING WHERE???
SO YOU COME HERE AND CHALLENGE INTELLIGENCE WITHOUT ANY CITATIONS???
<quoted text>
In comparison to your backwater dump, the US is is billions of light years ahead.

You post no links because your oppressive, despotic government won't allow you to see what the outside world is really like, dork. If you actually knew how backward your country's living conditions are, you run for your barb-wired, heavily mined border and never look back.

Now go have a roast baby for dinner, Mrs Chlamydia.

USA

#24541 Dec 20, 2012
DUNG wrote:
, LIKE YOUR "CONCENTRATION CAMP" THAT IS ACTUALLY A DAIRY FARM IN "NORTH" KOREA.
<quoted text>
Your official government 'news' outlet proclaimed that horrendous slave camp to be a dairy farm?

Why not ask out loud whether or not that's the case, or are you afraid to ask such questions for fear you and your family and friends will be sent to the mountains, slavish coward?

The rest of the world knows of the horrible atrocities and starvation in North Korea, but you' don't even have the guts to question your filthy 'leaders' about it.

Spineless chicken.

USA

#24542 Dec 20, 2012
DENG wrote:
IT'S EASY TO SEE WHERE YOU HAIL FROM, A PRIMITIVE AND OUTDATED CULTURE.
Kim
NO LINKS, AGAIN???
<quoted text>
Here's but one of many, many links to articles, interviews, and photographs of the gulags which make you such a fearful little bootlicker, obedient serf.

http://www.northkoreanow.org/film-photo/photo...

Of course, for you to actually access such sites is punishable by imprisonment in the very places which you and your cruel government say don't exist. You're a slave.

USA

#24543 Dec 20, 2012
DUNG wrote:
NO LINKS, AGAIN???
<quoted text>
Come on, slave, look up the link! You have nothing but fear for your tyrants, don't you, coward?
Force Majeure

Sweden

#24544 Dec 20, 2012
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>It should ask what your country Good leaders can do for good people...
What Kennedy should have said was .........

"Since I'm extremely powerful and filthy rich thanks to the wages I get from you paying taxes, ask not what more you can do for your country! Ask what I can do to represent you!"

But he didn't say that. Instead he sent thousands upon thousand American boys to their death in Vietnam. But he made sure that American big businessmen made zillions of dollars.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#24545 Dec 20, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
There is not a country in the world that accepts more and we do it year after year.
You're full of shit. Sweden alone took more Irakis than the United Snakes, year after year, all through the war. And we're a small country. Germany, the U.K., France, Belgium, Holland, Italy all take "probably" more than the United Snakes, and if you consider the land mass of Europe/U.S. then we most certainly do take more than the United Snakes.

Your brain is very typcially "locked out" from taking in information that doesn't come from the Whine House, the Pentagon, and FuxNews.

USA

#24546 Dec 20, 2012
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
=
But he didn't say that. Instead he sent thousands upon thousand American boys to their death in Vietnam. But he made sure that American big businessmen made zillions of dollars.
Speaking of Vietnam, why not tell me more about your savage fighting skills in the bad bush, old BSer? Should I look further into your heroic role there? So few Swedish nationals fought with the US Army, so you must be proud to be one of them.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#24547 Dec 20, 2012
A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>When I was twelve years old I stuck an ear of corn up my butt. By and by, kernels fell out (one by one) but the cob is still there.
Gosh! It's too bad about the kernels dropping out, otherwise you could have sat yourself on the stove, turned it on full blast, and been the first man on the moon - long before Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin. Too bad for you. Fame comes only once in a life-time my son, and you missed your chance.

USA

#24548 Dec 20, 2012
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh! It's too bad about the kernels dropping out, otherwise you could have s Aldrin. Too bad for you. Fame comes only once in a life-time my son, and you missed your chance.
Your posts make less and less sense, gandpa. In this case, it's fun to see someone who's sliding into dementia.

Isn't it incumbent for a fading old man to tell stories about his war adventures in Vietnam as a Swedish volunteer? Go ahead and regale me with tales of your heroics, old dude.

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#24549 Dec 20, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of shit. Sweden alone took more Irakis than the United Snakes, year after year, all through the war. And we're a small country. Germany, the U.K., France, Belgium, Holland, Italy all take "probably" more than the United Snakes, and if you consider the land mass of Europe/U.S. then we most certainly do take more than the United Snakes.
Your brain is very typcially "locked out" from taking in information that doesn't come from the Whine House, the Pentagon, and FuxNews.
Did your country take in more than a million Iraqis in 2010?

Iraqis are not the only immigrants on the planet. Dipshit!

Europe is a continent. The fact remains—no country in the world takes in more immigrants than the US. Both Canada and Russia are larger than the US and they are not close to the amount of immigrants we bring in.

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#24550 Dec 20, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
What Kennedy should have said was .........
"Since I'm extremely powerful and filthy rich thanks to the wages I get from you paying taxes, ask not what more you can do for your country! Ask what I can do to represent you!"
JFK along with a series of US Presidents contained communism long enough for it to rot away and collapse. It is unfortunate we didn’t succeed in Vietnam and they will have to live under that oppressive dictatorship for another 30 years. We lost that battle, but won the war.
DENG

Stanwood, WA

#24551 Dec 20, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Lofty, stilted propaganda from a creep who eats babies.
SYDNEY UDUDUC. IFICPGH. IXUXUIVIFUSF BPGIFIFIC OGGOGIFUDND KVVOV. IDUDUEIGOBOV ICY. KCUEWFIIOG OGITG II OGIGIVOV ICUDUVO.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#24553 Dec 20, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your country take in more than a million Iraqis in 2010?
The small Swedish town of Södertälje (population 60,000) took in twice as many Iraki refugees as the ENTIRE United Snakes. Let me repeat .... a single small town in Sweden took more than twice as many Irakis than ALL OF THE U.S.

9,000 Irakis came to Sweden in just 2006..... there were only 22,000 Irakis who fled that year! In other words Sweden took about half the total Irakis who fled that year.

As usual, you're pissing up a rope again, Davey Boy.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#24554 Dec 20, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
JFK along with a series of US Presidents contained communism long enough for it to rot away and collapse.
When I threw out the rubbish this morning there was a rotting banana peel that has more intelligence than you. How can anyone take you seriously with such an adolescent mentality as yours?

How old are you, really?

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#24555 Dec 20, 2012
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
The small Swedish town of Södertälje (population 60,000) took in twice as many Iraki refugees as the ENTIRE United Snakes. Let me repeat .... a single small town in Sweden took more than twice as many Irakis than ALL OF THE U.S.
9,000 Irakis came to Sweden in just 2006..... there were only 22,000 Irakis who fled that year! In other words Sweden took about half the total Irakis who fled that year.
As usual, you're pissing up a rope again, Davey Boy.
They did that so they could become Sharia law compliant. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#24556 Dec 20, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
When I threw out the rubbish this morning there was a rotting banana peel that has more intelligence than you. How can anyone take you seriously with such an adolescent mentality as yours?
How old are you, really?
I bet you smoked that banana peel, did it get you high old fruit? <¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Insults Are Easier 817,481
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 578,932
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 9 min thetruth 9,228
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 16 min stemaxgizmo 53,326
Bull and Boar - an 18th century Welsh tavern. (Jul '14) 18 min stemaxgizmo 153
Why do girls wear thongs? (May '13) 25 min stemaxgizmo 35
I'm making whatsapp group for friendship & more... 27 min het4u 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 34 min bad bob 176,203
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr Aura Mytha 270,053
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr LAWEST100 609,821
More from around the web