An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#24546 Dec 20, 2012
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
=
But he didn't say that. Instead he sent thousands upon thousand American boys to their death in Vietnam. But he made sure that American big businessmen made zillions of dollars.
Speaking of Vietnam, why not tell me more about your savage fighting skills in the bad bush, old BSer? Should I look further into your heroic role there? So few Swedish nationals fought with the US Army, so you must be proud to be one of them.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#24547 Dec 20, 2012
A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>When I was twelve years old I stuck an ear of corn up my butt. By and by, kernels fell out (one by one) but the cob is still there.
Gosh! It's too bad about the kernels dropping out, otherwise you could have sat yourself on the stove, turned it on full blast, and been the first man on the moon - long before Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin. Too bad for you. Fame comes only once in a life-time my son, and you missed your chance.

An NFL Fan

USA

#24548 Dec 20, 2012
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh! It's too bad about the kernels dropping out, otherwise you could have s Aldrin. Too bad for you. Fame comes only once in a life-time my son, and you missed your chance.
Your posts make less and less sense, gandpa. In this case, it's fun to see someone who's sliding into dementia.

Isn't it incumbent for a fading old man to tell stories about his war adventures in Vietnam as a Swedish volunteer? Go ahead and regale me with tales of your heroics, old dude.

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#24549 Dec 20, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of shit. Sweden alone took more Irakis than the United Snakes, year after year, all through the war. And we're a small country. Germany, the U.K., France, Belgium, Holland, Italy all take "probably" more than the United Snakes, and if you consider the land mass of Europe/U.S. then we most certainly do take more than the United Snakes.
Your brain is very typcially "locked out" from taking in information that doesn't come from the Whine House, the Pentagon, and FuxNews.
Did your country take in more than a million Iraqis in 2010?

Iraqis are not the only immigrants on the planet. Dipshit!

Europe is a continent. The fact remains—no country in the world takes in more immigrants than the US. Both Canada and Russia are larger than the US and they are not close to the amount of immigrants we bring in.

Vista, Ca.

#24550 Dec 20, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
What Kennedy should have said was .........
"Since I'm extremely powerful and filthy rich thanks to the wages I get from you paying taxes, ask not what more you can do for your country! Ask what I can do to represent you!"
But he didn't say that. Instead he sent thousands upon thousand American boys to their death in Vietnam. But he made sure that American big businessmen made zillions of dollars.
JFK along with a series of US Presidents contained communism long enough for it to rot away and collapse. It is unfortunate we didn’t succeed in Vietnam and they will have to live under that oppressive dictatorship for another 30 years. We lost that battle, but won the war.
DENG

United States

#24551 Dec 20, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Lofty, stilted propaganda from a creep who eats babies.
SYDNEY UDUDUC. IFICPGH. IXUXUIVIFUSF BPGIFIFIC OGGOGIFUDND KVVOV. IDUDUEIGOBOV ICY. KCUEWFIIOG OGITG II OGIGIVOV ICUDUVO.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#24553 Dec 20, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your country take in more than a million Iraqis in 2010?
The small Swedish town of Södertälje (population 60,000) took in twice as many Iraki refugees as the ENTIRE United Snakes. Let me repeat .... a single small town in Sweden took more than twice as many Irakis than ALL OF THE U.S.

9,000 Irakis came to Sweden in just 2006..... there were only 22,000 Irakis who fled that year! In other words Sweden took about half the total Irakis who fled that year.

As usual, you're pissing up a rope again, Davey Boy.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#24554 Dec 20, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
JFK along with a series of US Presidents contained communism long enough for it to rot away and collapse.
When I threw out the rubbish this morning there was a rotting banana peel that has more intelligence than you. How can anyone take you seriously with such an adolescent mentality as yours?

How old are you, really?

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#24555 Dec 20, 2012
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
The small Swedish town of Södertälje (population 60,000) took in twice as many Iraki refugees as the ENTIRE United Snakes. Let me repeat .... a single small town in Sweden took more than twice as many Irakis than ALL OF THE U.S.
9,000 Irakis came to Sweden in just 2006..... there were only 22,000 Irakis who fled that year! In other words Sweden took about half the total Irakis who fled that year.
They did that so they could become Sharia law compliant. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#24556 Dec 20, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
When I threw out the rubbish this morning there was a rotting banana peel that has more intelligence than you. How can anyone take you seriously with such an adolescent mentality as yours?
How old are you, really?
I bet you smoked that banana peel, did it get you high old fruit? <¦-o

Vista, Ca.

#24557 Dec 20, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual you are being intentionally obtuse and talking only about Iraqis to prevent admitting you are wrong.

In 2010 the US accepted
423,784 from the Americas
422,058 from Asia
101,351 from Africa
88,730 from Europe
Total Immigrants for 2010 = 1,042, 625

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_t...

The above was just for 2010 and we do that nearly every year.
There are almost 40 million people living in the US that were born in another country. That is more than 3 times the population of Sweden.

It is very simple—if Sweden took in more than the 40 million immigrants then you are right. If they took in less, you are wrong.

Everybody else can figure it out. Let’s see if you can.

Vista, Ca.

#24558 Dec 20, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
How old are you, really?
Old enough to understand what we knew and what Eastern Europe learned—COMMUNISM SUCKS!

You will never pull your head out of your ass long enough to know that.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#24559 Dec 20, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
You may not, but here's your chance:

Vista, Ca.

#24560 Dec 20, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
You may not, but here's your chance:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kIHJ5iQCI1sXX
You seem very effeminate in the video. Did you always talk with a lisp? Was this made after you were in the military? Did the other soldiers make fun of you? Is that why you hate Americans and American soldiers so much. You have to understand, this was before "don't ask-don't tell". I'm sorry they were mean to you, but you need to let it go.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#24561 Dec 20, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why you hate Americans and American soldiers so much.
Don't tell me you're going to lie again and say that you were a soldier. My oh my, you are one pathetic individual loser. Tsk tsk!

Vista, Ca.

#24562 Dec 20, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't tell me you're going to lie again and say that you were a soldier. My oh my, you are one pathetic individual loser. Tsk tsk!
Are you suffering from Alzheimer's? For the 10th time at least. US Navy 1969-1973. The picture on the left is me in boot camp with my squad. I had just won the most outstanding fighter at the smokers the night before.

An NFL Fan

USA

#24563 Dec 20, 2012
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of that, why not tell me again about your days as a Swedish volunteer for the US Army in Vietnam?

You claim now that your so-called missions are still 'classified'. How convenient for a liar like you, Nelly.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#24564 Dec 20, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Old enough to understand what we knew and what Eastern Europe learned—COMMUNISM SUCKS!
Horse Manure will never pull his head out of his ass, he thinks it's warm and cozy in there and loves the fragrance.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#24565 Dec 20, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie about being in the special forces in Vietnam as a Swedish national. Totally absurd! What's funny, is you never hear about any Swedes fighting in a war. Sence you are such an overt homosexual, I bet you would say the wizard of oz is your favorite movie, so I would venture to say the cowardly lion is real inspiration to you. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#24566 Dec 20, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Irakis? It's spelled Iraqis you illiterate buffoon. You should be able to spell the topic before writing about it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Rosa_Winkel 92,716
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min LAWEST100 667,941
Oldest Language in India : Telugu or Sanskrit ?? (Feb '12) 5 min Rao 266
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min crucifiedguy 286,083
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 979,462
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr lisw 183,629
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Peace_Warrior 619,219
More from around the web