Racist and Proud of it.
First Prev
of 19
Next Last
Dave

United States

#1 Aug 22, 2007
Racism is a law of nature often referred to as 'birds of a feather flocking together'.

Racism is natures way of preserving the distinct species. Liberals claim they love diversity so much, yet they seek to destroy it through race mixing.

I have no feelings of guilt knowing that the races are not equal. Each race has its own unique characteristics, just as different species of birds look and behave differently and build different types of nests.

Racism is a law of nature and healthy and natural. Racism will never be erased by liberal ideology. The liberal philosophy of race mixing is sick and goes against nature.

Liberalism and Political Correctness is a religion based on ignorance. Liberals are always at a loss explaining why their race mixing plans fail, yet White racism is always to blame.

As a white man I have no feelings of guilt for preferring my own race over others.

“RAmen”

Since: Jun 07

A-town aka: the 806

#2 Aug 22, 2007
This is absolute inflamatory bs. And OF COURSE it is all the liberals fault. Well you go on living your life and the rest of us won't feel the least bit guilty KNOWING your a dumb piece of shit. Why is it that whites are superior? You claim we should all except racism but if i started busting out with reasons why blacks or asians are superior you would FREAK OUT. hypocrite.

“RAmen”

Since: Jun 07

A-town aka: the 806

#3 Aug 22, 2007
accept, excuse me.
COUNTRY BOY

Hickory, NC

#4 Aug 22, 2007
CrystalTheOmnipotent wrote:
This is absolute inflamatory bs. And OF COURSE it is all the liberals fault. Well you go on living your life and the rest of us won't feel the least bit guilty KNOWING your a dumb piece of shit. Why is it that whites are superior? You claim we should all except racism but if i started busting out with reasons why blacks or asians are superior you would FREAK OUT. hypocrite.
he didnt say one word about being superior he said he perferded to stay with his on race so do i
Mackenzieee

Baltimore, MD

#5 Aug 22, 2007
I agree. I'm 1/2 Caucasion and 1/2 Chinese. My parents love each other VERY much. They are a therapist that work with couples. They had 5 kids together and do not demominate over each other.

I married a Chinese guy and I love him to death, even though half of me is white.

Together, we have 1 biological son, we adopted a South American girl and an African American girl. And we are adopting a caucasion boy soon.

There is NO racism in our home.

YOU ARE BULLSHIT SIR! Being racist is NOTHIGN to be proud of.
Innocent Bystander

Vernon Hills, IL

#6 Aug 22, 2007
Funny thing about RACISM, there can be BLACK POWER (but no White Power), the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), but no National Association for the Advancement of White People. There is Black Entertainment Channel (BET), but no White Entertainment Channel. Our country, however, is NOT racist. It simply allows those who have a need to feel special to call themselves special and for those who already know they are special, there is no need to advertise.
Dave

Mitchell, GA

#7 Aug 22, 2007
CrystalTheOmnipotent

Show me just where in my message I said whites are superior?

I said the races are not equal and that they are different. Just like there are differences in behavior and intelligence between species of dogs.

Racism is a law of nature and your liberal ideology is at odds with reality.

Liberals like you have no valid arguments or facts to support your beliefs that the races are equal and interchangeable. There is a preponderance of evidence that they are not.

Liberals like you advocate forced race mixing on white people, yet every single one of you live no where near your dusky equals, and you have the nerve to call me an ignorant hypocrite.

You liberals are the ignorant hypocrites. Your religion of Political Correctness is insane.

Dave

Mitchell, GA

#8 Aug 22, 2007
Mackenzieee

You didn't include one African American in your multi culti family. Therefore it is seriously lacking diversity, which could be considered racist against African Americans.

I think you should atone for your sins and prove you're not racist. You should adopt an African kid or set up your daughter with a negro.

“Just Basically Passing Through”

Since: May 07

Sebastopol, CA

#9 Aug 22, 2007
Dave wrote:
CrystalTheOmnipotent
Show me just where in my message I said whites are superior?
I said the races are not equal and that they are different. Just like there are differences in behavior and intelligence between species of dogs.
Racism is a law of nature and your liberal ideology is at odds with reality.
Liberals like you have no valid arguments or facts to support your beliefs that the races are equal and interchangeable. There is a preponderance of evidence that they are not.
Liberals like you advocate forced race mixing on white people, yet every single one of you live no where near your dusky equals, and you have the nerve to call me an ignorant hypocrite.
You liberals are the ignorant hypocrites. Your religion of Political Correctness is insane.
Please reference this "preponderance of evidence". What evidence?
Turbo_turd

Colchester, UK

#10 Aug 22, 2007
Dave, your a very wise guy, i agree with every word you said, and as for "RAmen"

Well he can go on living his life knowing that the rest of us won't feel the least bit guilty KNOWING he's a dumb piece of shit.
Kelly

Salem, OR

#11 Aug 22, 2007
"There is a preponderance of evidence that they are not."

What exactly is the evidence?
Sean

Auburn Hills, MI

#12 Aug 22, 2007
Dave wrote:
Mackenzieee
You didn't include one African American in your multi culti family. Therefore it is seriously lacking diversity, which could be considered racist against African Americans.
I think you should atone for your sins and prove you're not racist. You should adopt an African kid or set up your daughter with a negro.
Actually, she DID say she snd her husband have a child of African-American heritage. I, as a person of Mickey/Scots/Kraut heritage and conservative values, feel that her family's actions are blessed, as they are following Christ's instructions that we love one another as He has loved us.

“Just Basically Passing Through”

Since: May 07

Sebastopol, CA

#13 Aug 22, 2007
Mackenzieee wrote:
I agree. I'm 1/2 Caucasion and 1/2 Chinese. My parents love each other VERY much. They are a therapist that work with couples. They had 5 kids together and do not demominate over each other.
I married a Chinese guy and I love him to death, even though half of me is white.
Together, we have 1 biological son, we adopted a South American girl and an African American girl. And we are adopting a caucasion boy soon.
There is NO racism in our home.
YOU ARE BULLSHIT SIR! Being racist is NOTHIGN to be proud of.
I, for one, think your family sounds wonderful. And I hope that all of their lives are lived without ever having to come into contact with those who are posting the racist cr*p on this thread, but, unfortunately, there seem to be a lot of them in the world. Take heart, you are not alone in the world. There are many of us who choose to rise above and live within our race...the Human Race. I cannot speak for the others.

“Gone Baby Gone”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#14 Aug 22, 2007
The thing I have most noted about racists is at the end of the day, they are very limited and in many more ways than just hanging out with their own kind. And if one gets the chance to observe closely enough, what is motivating all those limitations is fear.

I fear no one other than those who would cause me and my loved ones bodily harm. Now there is a fear that is truly natural and part of the will to survive. Racists frequently confuse this fear with the one running their bigotry when those two are completely different.

How do we know they are two different fears or that the one the racist has is not universal or natural? Some people are without this fear either by never having it to begin with or outgrowing it. This easily confirms that racism is really more like a mental illness or a form of stunted maturity.

Be sure to note that the more aggressively they attack these ideas, the more we are witnessing racist fear in action. To be clear, I welcome all reasonable debate.

PS - I am no liberal so let's leave that part out of it.

“Just Basically Passing Through”

Since: May 07

Sebastopol, CA

#15 Aug 22, 2007
Dave wrote:
Mackenzieee
You didn't include one African American in your multi culti family. Therefore it is seriously lacking diversity, which could be considered racist against African Americans.
I think you should atone for your sins and prove you're not racist. You should adopt an African kid or set up your daughter with a negro.
You might want to actually read the whole post before commenting. Oh, yeah, Dave's not here.
Sean

Auburn Hills, MI

#16 Aug 22, 2007
CaliforniaCathy wrote:
<quoted text>I, for one, think your family sounds wonderful. And I hope that all of their lives are lived without ever having to come into contact with those who are posting the racist cr*p on this thread, but, unfortunately, there seem to be a lot of them in the world. Take heart, you are not alone in the world. There are many of us who choose to rise above and live within our race...the Human Race. I cannot speak for the others.
Beautifully stated.
Sean

Auburn Hills, MI

#17 Aug 22, 2007
CaliforniaCathy wrote:
<quoted text>You might want to actually read the whole post before commenting. Oh, yeah, Dave's not here.
Cheech and Chong reference! Excellent! Btw, Dave's not here even when he IS here! lol

Since: May 07

Spokane, WA

#18 Aug 22, 2007
Rude
Arrogant
Cruel
Indecent
Stupid
Twit
Dave

United States

#19 Aug 22, 2007
Kelly and CaliforniaCathy

Well for starters Blacks behave differently then white people. NOOOOOOoooooooooo! Well Goooolly!

Here's the reason:

The Intelligence Quotient for the average black person in Africa is a full 30 points lower then the average white IQ of 100. An IQ of 70 is border line retarded. Note: A person with a low IQ can not be educated and will never function normally in life.

The average IQ for an American black is a full 20 points lower then the average white IQ of 100.

The reason for the ten point gain is because most American Blacks have a mixture of white blood that helps boosts their IQ.

According to the Bell Curve by Charles Murray there is a direct correlation between Low IQ and criminal behavior.

The overwhelming majority of black people that have low IQ's and are less able to control their emotions and impulses. They also lack forethought of their actions. As a result black people are more prone then whites of violent criminal behavior.

The fact blacks are over represented in our nations prisons is testament to this fact. Although dimwits like you dismiss these facts as racist.

When the population of Blacks grows to a certain threshold white people are driven away. The black people left behind are incapable of maintaining the cities infrastructure and the places they inhabit are left in ruin ala Detroit, DC New Orleans etc etc etc. Dimwits like you still claim its because of racism.

Why do people like you willfully ignore the evidence and acknowledge these facts?

All I can say to you Kelly and CaliforniaCathy is go live in a predominantly black area and find out for yourself.

Diversity is for idiots!
Dave

United States

#20 Aug 22, 2007
Sean

Care to disprove anything I've said, Or is the best you can do is shout witless one liners?

Go Hug a Sweaty negro!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Chilli J 45,772
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Just Think 691,919
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Exposing Devil Lies 990,687
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 3 hr Johnny 393
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 3 hr --IslandGurL-- 4,394
"Come on in the house,A.C. We wanna talk to O.J." 4 hr Doctor REALITY 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 5 hr Eagle 12 - 6,700
More from around the web