Loving big tits

“wilson, nc”

Since: Jan 13

Cary, NC

#1 Jan 19, 2013
I am a 42DDD and I love my big boobs and I love other women's big boobs too! I really enjoy touching, kissing, licking, and sucking them. After we get each other hot with tit loving then we can go on to enjoying each other's pussies and whatever else turns us on. Would enjoy talking with other like minded and bodied women and exchangng some photos, and meeting some.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2 Jan 19, 2013
bigDee69 wrote:
I am a 42DDD and I love my big boobs and I love other women's big boobs too! I really enjoy touching, kissing, licking, and sucking them. After we get each other hot with tit loving then we can go on to enjoying each other's pussies and whatever else turns us on. Would enjoy talking with other like minded and bodied women and exchangng some photos, and meeting some.
I'm only 38D;however,I like what you and your partner do. I like women too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min Say no to stupid 87,865
The Future of Politics in America 28 min It aint necessari... 173
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 42 min Truth-be-Told 446
Why east indians buy all the motels (Sep '09) 1 hr Enough is enough 42
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr kent 665,112
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 1 hr Caesar 5
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Pegasus 284,467
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 hr nanoanomaly 977,190
More from around the web