PC Woo & Co Law Group : China Practice

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Aug 14

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Aug 13, 2014
P.C. Woo & Co.'s China practice was established in the late 80's in response to clients' demand for supporting services on the Mainland. We served as a much-needed link between our clients and the local authorities. We also provided the due diligence check on targets for acquisition or investment and local regulatory compliance for foreign investors.

As for local applications and filing, we maintained close collaboration with members of the Perfectus Alliance, a network of legal firms in all major cities in the PRC promoted and established by us; including Shanghai, Xi'an, Nanjing, Chongqing, Wuhan, Ningbo, Chengdu, Tianjin, Jinan, Hangzhou, Zhongshan, Guangzhou, Yunan, Zhuhai and Macau.

In June 2002, we opened our Chengdu Representative Office, being the first legal firm in Hong Kong to establish a vital link between the Western region of China and Hong Kong. In 2005, we opened our Nanjing Representative Office. With the establishment of these two representative offices, we can provide consultancy services on Hong Kong laws and out-of-China joint ventures, mergers and acquisition for clients in the south western and eastern regions of China. We can also meet the diverse needs of clients and ensure that timely and efficient and effective legal services are provided to them.

read more: http://www.pcwoo.com/practices_cp.html

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 2 min Jerry 189
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 min Anti-Christ 441,816
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min pusherman_ 777,976
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min StarC 560,396
White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 20 min Strangelove_95 465
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr lovewithin 39,380
Couch Potato Alert 1 hr yon 9
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 605,320
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Aura Mytha 265,422
More from around the web