Obama Ball: Jay Z Racist Comments Abo...

Obama Ball: Jay Z Racist Comments About Whites

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Paris

United States

#1 Jan 21, 2009
Jay Z will have his day, even though he really has nothing of substance to say.

He is mad at the white, because he knows that we are right.

His regressed African mind will soon find, that what he thinks of US policy is tragic, is really white productivity magic.

His realization about the greatness of western civilization, makes him mad that he is only a fad.

Let's cut through the red tape and say enough of this ape.
Jim Robinson MD PhD

United States

#2 Jan 21, 2009
I agree, Jay Z is nothing but an angry black man who hates the world because he hates himself.

Since: Nov 08

Bensalem, PA

#3 Jan 21, 2009
Paris wrote:
Jay Z will have his day, even though he really has nothing of substance to say.
He is mad at the white, because he knows that we are right...
What did he say?

Oh, and by the way, he is JUST a rapper for christ sake. He's a nobody.
J zero

AOL

#5 Jan 22, 2009
See this is what white people get, to think he has access to the white house. go to u tube and watch what he said

Bensalem, PA

#6 Jan 22, 2009
J zero wrote:
See this is what white people get, to think he has access to the white house. go to u tube and watch what he said
I can't find the video on YouTube. Please help.
ARCHIE BUNKER

Boston, MA

#7 Jan 22, 2009
From such a nice young fellow. I'm shocked I tell you, just shocked !

MJR

Since: Apr 07

San Antonio, TX

#8 Jan 22, 2009
When are people going to realize that all ethnic groups are the same. There is good and bad in each one. NO ONE is better than the other. Just goes to show "RACISM ALIVE AND WELL" IN THE US
janet

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Jan 22, 2009
sounds like this punk is trying to replace Larry Sinclair for his mastas lap puppy!!!
David

Memphis, TN

#10 Jan 22, 2009
Jay Z is a bit player in the whole scheme of things. It comments like that that put african americans in a bad shade of light. Its time to move forward not backwards.I dont think Jay Z has had a rough life style. He is just a average entertainer who would not have a career if tupac and biggie were still alive. He needs to know his role and shut his mouth. Just go do concerts and keep your comments on white people to yourself. If not for white people buying your music you would not have the fame or the platform or your wife.I will never purchase anything that that RACIST has his hands on.
qdj

Holts Summit, MO

#11 Jan 22, 2009
What I find more shocking is that the liberal left media has said nothing on his comments. Swept under the rug. What a sad four years America has to look forward to. Change is here and it's called failure.
Sick-of-it

Newport News, VA

#12 Jan 22, 2009
Way to go JAY-Z !! You racist pig, Why am I not surprised? President and Mrs Bush did more for the black community than any other president, not to mention the millions of U S dollars pumped into Africa. What's that JAY-Z? Oh right, didn't hear you mention that you no-talent piece of gutter trash. You're not worthy to speak that man's name! You and people LIKE you are the first to 'holla' about how bad you have it with your hand out, no matter how much is given. Take some advice, they got planes leaving daily for Africa, do us all a favor and buy a ticket! Godd riddance!

Since: Jan 09

United States

#13 Jan 22, 2009
Two Questions: 1) why is it that when an "man of color" makes an accomplishment he refer's to himself as a "Black Man" but when he is being "repressed" he/his kind call themselves African-American 2) why do the "Blacks" call themselves African-American when ALL other "minorities" have enough respect and PRIDE) for our Great Country to be listed as American-"whatever ethnic" (Amer-Indian, Amer-Italian, Amer-Irish, etc.) I guess, "its a black thang"

Bensalem, PA

#14 Jan 22, 2009
Can any of you taling heads tell me where I can hear/read his comments? Link please.

Bensalem, PA

#15 Jan 22, 2009
^^^talking heads

“Hi Haters!”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#16 Jan 22, 2009
I think that they're talking about this:

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/music/archives/...

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#17 Jan 22, 2009
"My president is black, in fact he's half white/So even in a racist mind he's half right/If you've got a racist mind it's alright/My president is black, but his house is all white!"

What Jay Z said doesn't really sound racist.

Its what Jeezy that was offensive.
Susan

Xenia, OH

#18 Jan 22, 2009
It's ok to be racist if you are black. He is pure ghetto trash! Money can't buy class, and he has none. Btw, Obama was raised by White grandparents and a mother. Wonder what Jay-Z would say about that?

“Hi Haters!”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#19 Jan 22, 2009
Here's a transcript:
Jeezy: "I know ya'll thanking a lot of people right now...I want to thank two people. I want to thank the m*****f****r overseas that threw two shoes at George Bush, and I want to thank the m*****f*****s who helped them move they sh*t up out the White House. Get it moving b*tch! My president is m*****f******g black!"
Jay-Z: "My president is black, in fact he's half white/So even in a racist mind he's half right/If you've got a racist mind it's alright/My president is black, but his house is all white!"
Louisa

Freehold, NJ

#20 Jan 22, 2009
Jay Z is an ass

I found the video here

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original/ar...

MJR

Since: Apr 07

San Antonio, TX

#21 Jan 22, 2009
President Obama shows more class, intelligence than half the comments that are being made here.
Get a LIFE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Couple in dallas tx looking for a female to hav... (Jan '15) 12 min rmmslat 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 27 min nanoanomaly 987,439
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Phooey 687,432
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 hr Aura Mytha 31,641
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 3 hr Ricky F 39,265
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 3 hr Johnny 6
the REAL reasons O.J. Simpson beat murder charges 3 hr Johnny 32
More from around the web