Video: Will the U.S. ever bring justi...

Video: Will the U.S. ever bring justice to Benghazi attackers?

There are 2 comments on the CBS News story from Oct 12, 2013, titled Video: Will the U.S. ever bring justice to Benghazi attackers?. In it, CBS News reports that:

Flash Points: CBS News national security correspondent Bob Orr talks with CBS News senior national security analyst Juan Zarate about the recent raid to capture an al Qaeda leader in Libya and what it says about America's effort to apprehend those responsible for the Benghazi attack.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

Since: Apr 08

Mission Viejo, CA

#1 Oct 12, 2013
In my opinion, Obama does not really care about this issue right now because he has bigger fish to fry. I think that is bad.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#2 Oct 12, 2013
discocrisco wrote:
In my opinion, Obama does not really care about this issue right now because he has bigger fish to fry. I think that is bad.
There is no issue to care about. The "scandal" is a complete myth made up by the right. There were 13 Embassy attacks under bush, did you hear one whimper from the right at any time during any of those attacks?

Facts - confounding republicans since 1973

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min aragwen 600,168
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Stilgar Fifrawi 865,927
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 31 min middleman1 2,790
The Christian Atheist debate 47 min ChristineM 2,084
Poll How come Mexicans like to live on welfare? (Oct '08) 1 hr Guess What 237
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 2 hr Malcolm 46
what do americans think of mexicans? (Sep '08) 2 hr Stranger 413
More from around the web