Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Sep 1, 2013
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 1, 2013
 
So why did the New England Patriots let Tim Tebow go? Was it because he openly showed his faith in the Lord Jesus Christ?! Nah, how STOOPID of me, huh??!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 1, 2013
 
he has a voice of a woman, not man enough.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 1, 2013
 
andet1987 wrote:
he has a voice of a woman, not man enough.
And let me guess, you, being a HOMOSEXXUAL, have a voice like that dude for the Temptations, huh??!:
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 1, 2013
 
Doctor REALITY wrote:
So why did the New England Patriots let Tim Tebow go? Was it because he openly showed his faith in the Lord Jesus Christ?! Nah, how STOOPID of me, huh??!
That's not why.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 1, 2013
 
Doctor REALITY wrote:
So why did the New England Patriots let Tim Tebow go? Was it because he openly showed his faith in the Lord Jesus Christ?! Nah, how STOOPID of me, huh??!
Once again we see the ineffectiveness of faith and prayer. Why didn't your god reward Tebow for his devotion and guide him to greatness? Where was god during Tebow's miserable preseason performance, which became the deciding factor for his release? Tebow is not a victim of religious persecution, he simply...can't...throw.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 1, 2013
 
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again we see the ineffectiveness of faith and prayer. Why didn't your god reward Tebow for his devotion and guide him to greatness? Where was god during Tebow's miserable preseason performance, which became the deciding factor for his release? Tebow is not a victim of religious persecution, he simply...can't...throw.
L-o-o-k, BUB, just because an athlete shouts it from the mountaintop that they're a christian, that doesn't mean that God's gonna' make sure their team wins a championship, or that they're going to be selected MVP, O.K.?! God is FAR MORE CONCENRED with trying to save the damned before the die, and about all of the evil and wickedness that men are using their 'free-will' to commit.
just asking

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 1, 2013
 
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>L-o-o-k, BUB, just because an athlete shouts it from the mountaintop that they're a christian, that doesn't mean that God's gonna' make sure their team wins a championship, or that they're going to be selected MVP, O.K.?! God is FAR MORE CONCENRED with trying to save the damned before the die, and about all of the evil and wickedness that men are using their 'free-will' to commit.
"trying"?
Anon

Lakewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 1, 2013
 
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>L-o-o-k, BUB, just because an athlete shouts it from the mountaintop that they're a christian, that doesn't mean that God's gonna' make sure their team wins a championship, or that they're going to be selected MVP, O.K.?! God is FAR MORE CONCENRED with trying to save the damned before the die, and about all of the evil and wickedness that men are using their 'free-will' to commit.
If Tebow had been successful, you'd be on that mountaintop shouting that Tebow's rise to fame is a direct result of his glowing faith, living proof that prayers are answered and god does intercede in the lives of mere mortals. That's the scenario you hoped for, but obviously is not going to happen. To soothe your frustration, you start this ridiculous thread that Tebow was cut because of his belief in Christianity, which is a patently false statement. He was released because he doesn't have the raw talent to be an NFL quarterback, period.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 1, 2013
 
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>L-o-o-k, BUB, just because an athlete shouts it from the mountaintop that they're a christian, that doesn't mean that God's gonna' make sure their team wins a championship, or that they're going to be selected MVP, O.K.?! God is FAR MORE CONCENRED with trying to save the damned before the die, and about all of the evil and wickedness that men are using their 'free-will' to commit.
Yeah. So "concerned" he lets evil happen. Talk about an "I dont give a damn" attitude!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

434 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 533,527
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Buck Crick 224,584
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Ghost Writer 2 U 722,080
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 min ThatOneBand 115,590
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 min Aura Mytha 256,958
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 21 min RiccardoFire 93,836
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 24 min Seraphima 599,120
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr reree 86
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••