Lewinsky breaks 10-year silence to rap Hillary for blaming woman

Full story: Independent.ie

Monica Lewinsky has broken nearly a decade of silence to say she was "troubled" by Hillary Clinton 's impulse to "blame the woman" - rather than her husband - for the affair that nearly brought down Bill Clinton 's presidency.
Comments
1 - 20 of 21 Comments Last updated May 8, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
disgusted

Warrenville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

all this attention about her vanity fair article , just in time for people waiting to hear whether or not hillary will run for president! hmmmmmmmm. seems to me like someone engineered the timing!
lolol

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

the world just wants to know if willy plays the same 'guess where my cigar is' game with shrillary
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

that fat b***itch is so insecure or envious of Hillary becoming a USA President, while she remains..... a c****ock worshipper (Monica).
boo ya

Mount Pleasant, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

andet1987 wrote:
that fat b***itch is so insecure or envious of Hillary becoming a USA President, while she remains..... a c****ock worshipper (Monica).
The Clintons destroyed her life to save their political lives, and you are mad she dares speak up about it 16 years later?

What a blind, disgusting partisan you are.......
Monty Anaconda

Schertz, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

Hillary had an affair with the Lincoln bedpost.

Bill Clinton is a rapist and womanizer, and Hillary empowers him. She is the war on women incarnate.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

boo ya wrote:
<quoted text>
The Clintons destroyed her life to save their political lives, and you are mad she dares speak up about it 16 years later?
now you are siding with a home wrecker sl***t ?? what happened to you ??

nobody is destroying her. she was looking for her own demise, and she found it.

“Let the games begin. . .”

Since: Jun 13

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

Monica Lewinsky goes to the dry cleaners. She turns to the man @ the counters and says:

"I want you to fix this dress."

Now the dry cleaner was a bit hard of hearing and he goes:

"Come again?"

"Oh no, no," says Monica. "Mustard."
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

Judged:

Monty Anaconda wrote:
war on women i
The "war" dear is from the repubes who are using her husband's bad behavor to hurt Hillary.

Hillary is a strong woman and women appreciate that.

Women can see through this repube risky tactic.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

Judged:

boo ya wrote:
<quoted text>you are mad she dares speak up about it 16 years later?...
Booboy, Lewinsky has every right to speak up and maye this speaking up will be cathartc for her -I hope so after reading that during a meeting on January 16 1998, she says, one prosecutor told her she faced 27 years in prison if she refused to co-operate with the criminal inquiry into the president. It was then she contemplated throwing herself out of a window on the hotel's 10th floor.
Cat74

Arlington Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

Judged:

Miz Hillary engineered this Vanity Fair article so they could try to get the Monica problem out in the open, and gone before primary season. It won't work. Monica, and Bill go together, and they will overshadow every speech Hillary makes for the duration of her run for President. Hillary is self centered enough to believe she has a chance to be the first woman President.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
. Hillary is self centered enough to believe she has a chance to be the first woman President.
Catboy, you might call it self centered but according to the polls etc she does pretty well against those wannabe repube "candidates"!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
Miz Hillary engineered this Vanity Fair article so they could try to get the Monica problem out in the open, and gone before primary season. It won't work. Monica, and Bill go together, and they will overshadow every speech Hillary makes for the duration of her run for President. Hillary is self centered enough to believe she has a chance to be the first woman President.
and if Hillary will have a transplant, and have her own d****ick, what can you do ?
disgusted

Warrenville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

Judged:

boo ya wrote:
<quoted text>
no doubt the clinton's were scum about it, but a 24-yr old who willingly give a bj to a married man, especially one in his position, ruined her own life (if it's ruined at all). magazine deals and tv interviews don't say "ruined" to me.
boo ya

Mount Pleasant, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

Judged:

andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
now you are siding with a home wrecker sl***t ?? what happened to you ??
nobody is destroying her. she was looking for her own demise, and she found it.
A powerful 50 year leader and a naive 21 year old.........any other man involved (especially if military) and I guarantee you wouldn't be blaming the woman
boo ya

Mount Pleasant, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

Judged:

Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Booboy, Lewinsky has every right to speak up and maye this speaking up will be cathartc for her -I hope so after reading that during a meeting on January 16 1998, she says, one prosecutor told her she faced 27 years in prison if she refused to co-operate with the criminal inquiry into the president. It was then she contemplated throwing herself out of a window on the hotel's 10th floor.
Knowing she faced character assassination by your idolized Clintons, can't say I blame her for contemplating suicide, glad she didn't carry it out.
boo ya

Mount Pleasant, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

Judged:

disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
no doubt the clinton's were scum about it,......
True!

And remain so to this day........

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

Judged:

Why was she silent for a decade? Did she have something in her mouth?
Brad

Hebron, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

Judged:

boo ya wrote:
<quoted text>
A powerful 50 year leader and a naive 21 year old.........any other man involved (especially if military) and I guarantee you wouldn't be blaming the woman
Depends what your definition of is,,,,is.
Cat74

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

Judged:

I think Monica wants the last word, Every time Hillary, or Bill say something Monica will say a few words to let them know she is still around. This will certainly be a fun campaign in 2015-2016. Hillary needs to say something nice about her time as Secretary of State.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
Every time Hillary, or Bill say something Monica will say a few words to let them know she is still around..
Catboy, I would bet that the Clintons have not forgotten that Lewinsky is "still around" and are politically savvy to know that the woodwork is always there to dig into.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

648 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 720,557
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Patrick 224,188
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min Charlie Sheen 256,521
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 8 min Paul is really dead 2,866
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 15 min headlines 599,072
Last Word + 2 15 min Richies Cool Man Diary 92
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 16 min ocxz 115,105
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 41 min hojo 532,792
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 172,401
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr Reshi 76
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••