ferguson and the real race war

ferguson and the real race war

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Bev Jamison

Denver, CO

#1 Aug 22, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Yeah. I really think this video says it. Epidemic my foot.
Bev Jamison

Denver, CO

#2 Aug 23, 2014
Epidemic my foot is right. Damn race card hustlers.
Bev Jamison

Denver, CO

#4 Aug 26, 2014
And to top it off his friend was CAUGHT LYING when he said Brown got shot in the back. The autopsy the family did showed he was shot in the front. So much for credible witness. Here's his interview with NBC:

andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5 Aug 26, 2014
the video clearly showed "big, black, bully".

“too hard to handle”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6 Aug 26, 2014
When a police officer says "freeze", you freeze, you don't Move, no shuffling feet, no putting your hands in your pockets, no moving at all. Brown moved. Got shot.
Bev Jamison

Denver, CO

#7 Aug 26, 2014
Some people had said the strong-arm robbery video wasn't relevant but it is. It shows he was the type to assault and taunt someone-then he did this with the cop. It proves the cop's story is true because Michael just did the same thing to the store owner.

So it IS relevant.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#8 Aug 26, 2014
Bev Jamison wrote:
Some people had said the strong-arm robbery video wasn't relevant but it is. It shows he was the type to assault and taunt someone-then he did this with the cop. It proves the cop's story is true because Michael just did the same thing to the store owner.
So it IS relevant.
true. thanks to that video. he is big and a thug. he thinks he can just do anything because he is big, black, the king of the jungle ?:)

just like the sharks. they think they are the top of the food chain in the sea. no way shark. a huge grouper fish or an Orca can devour a shark in a second.

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#9 Aug 26, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
true. thanks to that video. he is big and a thug. he thinks he can just do anything because he is big, black, the king of the jungle ?:)
just like the sharks. they think they are the top of the food chain in the sea. no way shark. a huge grouper fish or an Orca can devour a shark in a second.
Hi adet!!
It was Family-Day-out, had to give the kids their first Jet-pack lessons, We got a few scorched butts, and lost a few into the upper atmosphere, but all-in-all, Mrs. Bunny & I agree, it was a good day.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#11 Aug 26, 2014
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>Hi adet!!
It was Family-Day-out, had to give the kids their first Jet-pack lessons, We got a few scorched butts, and lost a few into the upper atmosphere, but all-in-all, Mrs. Bunny & I agree, it was a good day.
hi CB :) that is good.

a few bunnies, the old ones, have started to become somewhat tame when i gave them a mixture of cabbage, celery and apple. they don't run. but many, especially the young ones, they are somewhat scared and run. but they still eat though.

“Taste great in milk!”

#12 Aug 26, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
hi CB :) that is good.
a few bunnies, the old ones, have started to become somewhat tame when i gave them a mixture of cabbage, celery and apple. they don't run. but many, especially the young ones, they are somewhat scared and run. but they still eat though.
Each bunny has been informed by BUNNCOM of your true identity, and that you're on a very important mission, and to protect you w/ their lives.
Bev Jamison

Denver, CO

#13 Aug 27, 2014
They were saying this was about race. That is bull. There's no evidence the cop targeted Brown because of race. The N word was never said nor anything else. They're just saying this because the cop is white. What a load of garbage.

How racist against the cop.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#14 Aug 27, 2014
Bev Jamison wrote:
They were saying this was about race. That is bull. There's no evidence the cop targeted Brown because of race. The N word was never said nor anything else. They're just saying this because the cop is white. What a load of garbage.
i agree.

i wonder if there is a black police who puts a black thug in jail ?
Bev Jamison

Denver, CO

#15 Aug 27, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree.
i wonder if there is a black police who puts a black thug in jail ?
Ferguson only has 3 black cops so they only have a few probably.

Denver has lots of them so we don't have that issue.

“Taste great in milk!”

#16 Aug 28, 2014
Bev Jamison wrote:
...and just what exactly does your comment have to do with ME??

Absolutely NOTHING!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#17 Aug 28, 2014
every time i see blacks apprehended by police and made to hands up, it is always white police doing it.

i have not seen a black police apprehend another black.

well, there was one time i saw a black police apprehend blacks, but the black police was together with the white police.

are black police afraid of black thugs ? just wondering :)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#18 Aug 28, 2014
and the Oscar goes to........ Michael Brown's friend ?
Bev Jamison

Denver, CO

#19 Aug 28, 2014
haha

“Taste great in milk!”

#20 Aug 28, 2014
So anyways, getting back to ME, ahem....

“Taste great in milk!”

#21 Aug 28, 2014
So, where's Andet at?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#22 Aug 28, 2014
Commander Bunny wrote:
So, where's Andet at?
i am thankful cabbages do not spoil inside ref. also, celery do not spoil inside ref. good for me and bunnies.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Oregonducks 983,140
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 8 min Bongo 16,791
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min lil whispers 619,700
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min onemale 286,523
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min Michael 683,861
Chinese are dishonest, greedy and cold-blooded. (Jan '14) 35 min Peter Ross 44
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 1 hr Mad US Veteran 25
More from around the web