I hate poor people

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of2,268
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Let them eat cake

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 30, 2007
 

Judged:

18

12

11

The reason poor people are poor is because they can't think ten minutes into the future. They have no idea how to weigh consequences and risks. They make the same stupid mistakes over and over again. Even when poor people win large amounts of monies or an inheritance the majority of them plow quickly through it.

The majority of poor people are single moms. They have kid after kid by a bunch of different males. Most of these nit wits are having sex within the first few "hookups".

Take these articles from the New York Times, these are poor people with their hands out wanting everyone to pay for their sex. Most of them are single women with multiple partners. One is an illegal immigrant that was beaten by her boyfriend. She was beaten before and after the first kid so she gets pregnant by him again! She deserved it!

http://topics.nytimes.com/top/news/newyorkand...
Let them eat cake

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 30, 2007
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Here's another article about how Sweden's welfare state is ruining the country!

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/30/world/europ...
who cares

Forest Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 30, 2007
 

Judged:

4

1

This is stupid not worh commenting on but i did .
Let them eat cake

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 30, 2007
 

Judged:

6

5

3

LOL Thomas Marshall, figure the odds of two skanky poor people producing anything half way decent looking. Even so, the chicka is probably so stupid, that a half way decent man couldn't do much more than make a few deposits in her. Liberals are always preaching Darwin's theory, so then let the survival of the fittest theory have its' way with all the idiots.

Now we get to import all of the worse of Mexico in here. These are the poorest of the poorest and the lowest dredges of their society and we have stupid liberals pushing for this garbage.
Let them eat cake

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 30, 2007
 

Judged:

4

2

2

who cares, who in the hell cares about what you have to say. You must be a loser.

Since: Dec 07

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 30, 2007
 

Judged:

14

5

3

The ignorant person who started this thread. Not one poor person wanted to be poor. Some people will never get the opportunities to become wealthy. Life is tough and why make it tougher for the less fortunate like this.
Let them eat cake

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 30, 2007
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Here is another article of Danish people leaving their homeland because of the high taxes to support their liberal welfare state. 63% of hard working people's incomes confiscated to support the lazy and stupid.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/26/business/wo...

“What's ur fav flavor pie?”

Since: Dec 07

Home is where the heart is.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 30, 2007
 

Judged:

1

1

Let them eat cake wrote:
The reason poor people are poor is because they can't think ten minutes into the future. They have no idea how to weigh consequences and risks. They make the same stupid mistakes over and over again. Even when poor people win large amounts of monies or an inheritance the majority of them plow quickly through it.
The majority of poor people are single moms. They have kid after kid by a bunch of different males. Most of these nit wits are having sex within the first few "hookups".
Take these articles from the New York Times, these are poor people with their hands out wanting everyone to pay for their sex. Most of them are single women with multiple partners. One is an illegal immigrant that was beaten by her boyfriend. She was beaten before and after the first kid so she gets pregnant by him again! She deserved it!
I used to think that about poverty here in India. That was when I was 12 or 13. But then the tsunami hit and I felt guilty.

PEOPLE DID DIE. and let me tell you - that's not the solution to the poor people problem. I DO WISH, because I know what you're talking about - that poor people would have less material value and more of the values that come from within. I think it's because they're poor that their idea of money is blown out of proportion.

Fact: Money is a necessity of life unless you're a hermit.

But it's all about how people've been brought up. So I'd suggest that poor people get non - financial help and have that revolution happen to them. And start concentrating on the within level.
Let them eat cake

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 30, 2007
 

Judged:

4

4

2

Of course they don't want to be poor, they just don't want to have to work or to think. It's easier to stay at home and make somebody else pay while have 4 kids by a bunch of different fathers.

“What's ur fav flavor pie?”

Since: Dec 07

Home is where the heart is.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 30, 2007
 
Let them eat cake wrote:
Here is another article of Danish people leaving their homeland because of the high taxes to support their liberal welfare state. 63% of hard working people's incomes confiscated to support the lazy and stupid.
BTW, I wouldn't like it if there were people in welfare on long term. If there's a will, there's a way, and humans have that most. So if someone where to be lazy and ride off other people's hard earned cash and not do anything meaningful - poor or no, I would be openly against them. If they take it for granted, then it's a factor for me to ignore.

“What's ur fav flavor pie?”

Since: Dec 07

Home is where the heart is.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 30, 2007
 

Judged:

1

1

N one more thing - I don't think that kids by the same single parent and with different fathers is a thing to discriminate about on it's own.
Dwayne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 30, 2007
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I thank your stupid! If you keep voteing for some rich person who most likely never earned any of his money,but you will vote for them just so they can protect their money,keep themselves happy and could care less if you eat,have a place to sleep.You must be rich or stupid.What we need is a civilized war here in the great USA, the rich need to be made civilized.And if they or anybody gived acare about EDU.Then why is it that there is a way to make you go to school for 12 years wiyhout going bankrupt,but college is only for those who are selected,or show me the money.

“What's ur fav flavor pie?”

Since: Dec 07

Home is where the heart is.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 30, 2007
 
Dwayne wrote:
I thank your stupid! If you keep voteing for some rich person who most likely never earned any of his money,but you will vote for them just so they can protect their money,keep themselves happy and could care less if you eat,have a place to sleep.You must be rich or stupid.What we need is a civilized war here in the great USA, the rich need to be made civilized.And if they or anybody gived acare about EDU.Then why is it that there is a way to make you go to school for 12 years wiyhout going bankrupt,but college is only for those who are selected,or show me the money.
I think that's screwy too.
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 30, 2007
 

Judged:

3

2

Dwayne wrote:
I thank your stupid! If you keep voteing for some rich person who most likely never earned any of his money,but you will vote for them just so they can protect their money,keep themselves happy and could care less if you eat,have a place to sleep.You must be rich or stupid.What we need is a civilized war here in the great USA, the rich need to be made civilized.And if they or anybody gived acare about EDU.Then why is it that there is a way to make you go to school for 12 years wiyhout going bankrupt,but college is only for those who are selected,or show me the money.
Just how far in grade school did you get? Six grade?

Since: Dec 07

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 30, 2007
 

Judged:

6

4

1

Let them eat cake wrote:
Of course they don't want to be poor, they just don't want to have to work or to think. It's easier to stay at home and make somebody else pay while have 4 kids by a bunch of different fathers.
There is working poor also, I don't know how you can go around hating people because of the amount of money they have... 3 billions people in the world live on less than a $1 a day, so essentially you say you hate over half the worlds population.
POOR MAN

Forest Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 30, 2007
 

Judged:

3

2

1

GEORGE BUSH HATES POOR PEOPLE LOOK WHAT HE DOES FOR THE MIDDLE CLASS ! F****** NOTHING A**HOLE.
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 30, 2007
 

Judged:

3

2

1

POOR MAN wrote:
GEORGE BUSH HATES POOR PEOPLE LOOK WHAT HE DOES FOR THE MIDDLE CLASS ! F****** NOTHING A**HOLE.
If your poor, why do you have a computer? Guess your not that poor and the President has nothing to do with your lot in life, only you, are responsibly for your inadequacy.
Jack Luke

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 30, 2007
 

Judged:

3

2

2

EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
If your poor, why do you have a computer? Guess your not that poor and the President has nothing to do with your lot in life, only you, are responsibly for your inadequacy.
If you hate the poor so much, why do you live in a third world country. You should move to Bel-Air and be around other self-inflated aristocrats.

BTW, are you one of those perverted American M.D.s, that go to Thailand for underage, illegal sex?

Since: Dec 07

Hyde Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Dec 30, 2007
 

Judged:

1

"unbelievable"--many have a weird conception on what poor is....sad

“If everyone is thinking alike”

Since: Sep 07

then somebody isn't thinking

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Dec 30, 2007
 

Judged:

5

3

2

I'm amazed that I even have to say this, but not all poor people are lazy, on drugs, or have a gang of children. Some just run upon a bit of bad luck. You never know what will happen in life. This time last year, I would never have guessed that my department would be eliminated and I'd be out of a job in six months. Granted, I had a hell of a severance and a great support system so I have not had to suffer, but what about those that don't.

What about all those people whose job is outsourced? What about those people who fall under corporate dishonesty? They may not be in the best financial situation in the end. Do you consider them losers who just want to live off of the taxpayer dime?

Just because some have hit struggles in their life does not mean that they are not worthy of your respect. Better watch what you say as you never know what might happen to you in the future. You may end up eating those words when you're struggling to pay your bills.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of2,268
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

357 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min I LOVE TORTURING ATHEISTS 719,897
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Chess 532,260
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 min Rosa_Winkel 599,026
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 38 min Rama Naicker 4,445
satta 48 min Anil 3
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 55 min RATTYslayer 114,937
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 59 min AussieBobby 256,339
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr UidiotRaceMakeWorldPeace1 172,192
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••