Can they violate me on probation from...

Can they violate me on probation from my drug tests at my methadone clinic?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Jul 13

Clearwater, FL

#1 Jul 23, 2013
So I'm on probation, I quit smoking weed the day they put me on probation. I am on methadone and go to a clinic where they drug test me randomly because I go every morning.Well today they tested me and I know I had THC in my system still so MY DUMBASS filled it up with water and tried to put like a drop of pee in it but honestly dont think that will even be enough against the water. So my first question...can if I did fail my drug test at the methadone clinic..could my probation officer violate me? Second question...can she violate me for tampering with my test at the methadone clinic? The reason for me asking is because the testing is not in "their" hands. When I say "their" I mean the probation office. Any input anything will help...thanks guys!

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#2 Jul 23, 2013
How about stop doing drugs dipshyt....problem solved

United States

#3 Aug 23, 2013
rollin wrote:
I have stopped for ur info had cancer from 14 to 19 and they fed me pain pills for the chemo n radiation so the last time Iwent in remission Iwanted to get off of the pills they were giiving me cause i no longer needed them for pain so my doctor recommended methadone..Itried to sell the rest of my pills that Ihad left over which I admit was stupid and got set up by snitches probly much like urself that's y I'm now on probation I've also smoked weed legally up until the cancer went away then it wasn't legal but Iquit when Igot on prob Ijust didn't no if Iwas clean yet so kno the story or ask before calln ppl dip shits..thnx for ur non helpful input

United States

#4 Aug 23, 2013
rollin wrote:
In lamin terms I'M NOT DOING DRUGS DIP SHIT READ THE SHIT BEFORE COMMENTING

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#5 Aug 23, 2013
itsjamieduh wrote:
<quoted text>
In lamin terms I'M NOT DOING DRUGS DIP SHIT READ THE SHIT BEFORE COMMENTING
Then you have nothing to worry about dipshyt. Problem solved

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min here 56,223
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 28 min Seraphima 649,840
the REAL REASON Ron Goldman was stabbed...64 TI... (Aug '15) 33 min pearlofagirl 16
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 47 min WasteWater 2,297
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 48 min YOUR FATHER LOVES... 972,397
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 54 min EBMWCS 500
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 2 hr DENG 39,054
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web