Explain mom behavior and advise for seducing her on vacation

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1 Apr 6, 2013
I m a 23 years old man who loved his beautiful mom.
Lately i got home with my parents and rested a bit , for a period of two months during this period I was witness some fact:

* My parents were arguing a lot
* I had the impression that she was unhappy with my father
* Weekend once, I was supposed to join her at the terrace for our cigarette break, and I arrived I looked through the door, "she was lying on the balcony and was moving her ass in all directions like a shaking ass dance 'and it lasted a few seconds then we sit for smoking and she said : women of all age have sexual need and that diabetic people don t feel that need "bye the way my father is diabetic"
i didn t know what to saw so just keep quiet.

* once in the dentist waiting room she gave me a surprise kiss on the cheek in front of everyone

Now I'm back in France and she will come soon to viste paris for two weeks staying with me in a small home

Here is a summary of my situation and I eagerly awaiting your opinion on 3 points:

In what state of mind is my beautiful and lovely mother and can anyone explain to me the ass shaking situation i had with my mother , adding the fact that she was waiting for me before i saw her shaking her ass ?
Is it possible to achieve the unexpected fruit during the two weeks following and what are your advice?
Dr Incestivoni

Palm Harbor, FL

#2 Apr 6, 2013
Go to London while your Mom is in Paris.
the family man

Salem, OR

#3 Jul 30, 2013
its funny growing up I always had a thing for my mother laweven though she wasn't good looking. fantasized about her all the time.. when she married my father her daughter was 15 I was only 4.. her son was only 11.. I ended up f****** his wife later down the road on his anniversary and impregnating my , which we played of somebody else's.. 3 of their cousins, I had sex with all of them, individually without any of the other knowing.. but now I don't want to f*** my mom but I feel like that's all I have left I don't think I can.. each one has a very exciting story but its very long
Sybian Princess

Portland, OR

#4 Jul 30, 2013
Love-Shaking-Ass > Will first of all don't think anything about the "kiss on the cheek" that's normal between any two people like that, mothers brothers sisters, whatever. Now if she ever plans one on your lips, that's something to think about! Now to the crux of your question, it seems like you are correct; she is sexually unsatisfied with your dad. And that my friend does indeed open the door to you! Because your mother might realize, like so many of us have, that 'keeping it in the family' is the smartest safest way to have sex. What I would recommend you do, is returned some of the signals! While she's staying with you go freely about your home in only your underwear as if it's the most natural thing in the world and you don't care that she sees you that way. She can see your bold, and if you get just a little bit hard with her see that bold also! If she comments on it, tell her to feel free and do the same thing for her comfort. And if/when the time ever feels right, let her see you nude the same way, casual at home or comment on it and say it's OK to do that if she wants to because you're in your home and related and it's OK to see each other like that. So, in summary do such things casually and as if they're second nature space rather than making a big thing of it. And I'm not familiar with terrorists or that area, the do you have any nudist recreation areas nearby? Take her to one of those! It sounds like she is interested in some recreational sex to relieve the pressure and frustration and it would be only normal natural and healthy for you, her loving son to help her with that. Besides it would be a lot of fun for you as well!
alpha

Hyderabad, India

#5 Oct 22, 2013
u r over reading amid the lines, so to say. a peck a kiss is just a gentle way of showing affection...as for the ass shake don't read too much into it until she takes it further or repeats suh acts. u may lose a mom. the thing with ur dad, don't poke ur nose...they are ur parents but also a couple, give them their privacy.
btw it has been some time since u posted. how was the stay with ur mom. follow ups plz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min It aint necessari... 778,833
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min Chess 560,577
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min onemale 265,482
Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 32 min Swedenforever 96
My wife want mee to peeing her mouth every time... 40 min vicky9669 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Peace_Warrior 605,359
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 8 hr sam 37,844
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 20 hr risque 137
More from around the web