What was the Vegas mass murderer's RE...

What was the Vegas mass murderer's REAL problem?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

Lansing, MI

#1 Oct 3, 2017
Look....let's keep it REAL: EVERYBODY....was SHOCKED that thus crime wasn't committed by an ISIS U.S. infiltrator. Just think.......if the murderer had "vanished", ISIS would have been LYING saying "One of our holy warriors has come to your land and brought the fight to you in your land!!!!...to punish you for your sins in OUR lands!!!! Peace be upon him!!!"..........
you know.....same o same o.....
And the fact that this wasn't some stupid African American ex-marine, like black Rambo in Cali who set a hijacked cabin ablaze as the law moved in on him, or something, is almost as shocking.........
But knowing that it was some scuffy 60-something year old WHITE DUDE MASS MURDERING """"" WHITE PEOPLE"""" "" AT A COUNTRY MUSIC CONCERT!!!!!!!...

I KNOW THE FREAKIN END-TIMES IS FRFEAKIN HERE!!!!!!!!!! 4REAL!!!!!!!!!!
Doctor REALITY

Lansing, MI

#2 Oct 3, 2017
So....here's some of what can be known about what was going on with the dude.
Have a saw the casino video where he "slips and falls"????......and then unsuccessfully, tries to sue the casino??
I saw the video just a few hours agao....And you can see the dude "practicing his planned fall"....just mere seconds before he actually goes down!!!!! I FREAKIN TELLIN YOU!!!!! I SAW THE WOBBLE WOBBLE PRACTICE MOVE BEFORE HE ACTUALLY WENT DOWN!!!!
AND HE WAS STILL ANGRY OVER THAT ALL THE WAY UP UNTI SUNDAY BECAUSE HE LOST THE CASE AND WAS STILL IN DEBT BECAUSE OF IT!!!!
SO THAT WAS ISSUE """"NUMBER ONE"""" ""!!!!!
""""" "But,,,,DAMN!!!!!!!!!! what did all of those innocent men, women, and children have to do with that???!!!!!
Doctor REALITY

Lansing, MI

#3 Oct 3, 2017
I think this disgruntled white man saw all of those people as a bunch of rednecks who should have been at home anyway.....the reason I say that........HAVE YOU SAW THE WOMAN THIS 64 YEAR OLD WHITE MAN WAS LIVING WITH???!!: SHE WAS A FREAKIN PHILIPNO???!!!! NOT A WHITE WOMAN!!!!
Doctor REALITY

Lansing, MI

#4 Oct 3, 2017
I believe God have ACTUALLY CREATED A PLACE CALLED HELL........exactly WHERE in this universe it is.....THE ACTUAL PLACE.......I don't know.......but what I DO KNOW..........is that Mr. Paddock's SOUL....IS THERE RIGHT NOW........AND IT'S TOO LATE TO TELL GOD YOU WERE WRONG AND THAT YOU'RE SORRY......4REAL.
Doctor REALITY

Lansing, MI

#5 Oct 3, 2017
"Lord, please send a drop a water to cool my tongue, for I am tormented in this flame"

"Son, remember, in your lifetime you had good things. And because of YOU, many innocent people in Vegas experienced "bad things". And now many of them are comforted. And you are tormented."

"??! Oh, please, Lord, but I have a brother!, please send the ministers to him that he might not end up in this PLACE!!!!"

"He has ministers available to him.....like Charles Stanley, Adrian Rogers, John McArthur, J Vernon McGee, Arkansas' Charles Capps, David Jeremiah, Lasserie Bradley Jr., Alistair Begg, and others.
If he will not listen to them, he won't listen even if I was to send one of the saints from the dead."
Lord have mercy

United States

#8 Oct 4, 2017
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Look....let's keep it REAL: EVERYBODY....was SHOCKED that thus crime wasn't committed by an ISIS U.S. infiltrator. Just think.......if the murderer had "vanished", ISIS would have been LYING saying "One of our holy warriors has come to your land and brought the fight to you in your land!!!!...to punish you for your sins in OUR lands!!!! Peace be upon him!!!"..........
you know.....same o same o.....
And the fact that this wasn't some stupid African American ex-marine, like black Rambo in Cali who set a hijacked cabin ablaze as the law moved in on him, or something, is almost as shocking.........
But knowing that it was some scuffy 60-something year old WHITE DUDE MASS MURDERING """"" WHITE PEOPLE"""" "" AT A COUNTRY MUSIC CONCERT!!!!!!!...

I KNOW THE FREAKIN END-TIMES IS FRFEAKIN HERE!!!!!!!!!! 4REAL!!!!!!!!!!
I have read that this man converted to Islam 3 months ago. He went to an anti-Trump rally a few months ago. http://www.theadvocate.com/nation_world/artic...
Lord have mercy

United States

#9 Oct 4, 2017
But we still are in end times Dr Reality.
Doctor REALITY

Lansing, MI

#10 Oct 4, 2017
Lord have mercy wrote:
<quoted text>I have read that this man converted to Islam 3 months ago. He went to an anti-Trump rally a few months ago. http://www.theadvocate.com/nation_world/artic...
Well, if that's true, his ex-girlfiend is OBLIGATED to tell investigators what she knows.
Doctor REALITY

Lansing, MI

#11 Oct 4, 2017
Lord have mercy wrote:
But we still are in end times Dr Reality.
As dreadful as September 11th was in Lower Manhattan, it's hard to believe that civilization stills exists in America...4REAL
But God is busy SAVING SOULS.....I believe that's the only reason the actual end hasn't come.
4REAL.
RFD

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Oct 16, 2017
pffff!
Doctor REALITY

Lansing, MI

#20 Oct 16, 2017
Lord have mercy wrote:
<quoted text>I have read that this man converted to Islam 3 months ago. He went to an anti-Trump rally a few months ago. http://www.theadvocate.com/nation_world/artic...
I don't know if he was a muslim or not. I've seen some photos of the dude where he looked more Arab or something than caucasian. But the sheer indiscriminate evil he committed is consistent with past muslim extremists' acts and ideologies.
RFD

Atlanta, GA

#22 Oct 17, 2017
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if he was a muslim or not. I've seen some photos of the dude where he looked more Arab or something than caucasian. But the sheer indiscriminate evil he committed is consistent with past muslim extremists' acts and ideologies.
Doctor REALITY, Stephen Paddock was just a clean skin.
Kudos to you for making a halyway intelligent post.
Doctor REALITY

La Vergne, TN

#24 Oct 17, 2017
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
Doctor REALITY, Stephen Paddock was just a clean skin.
Kudos to you for making a halyway intelligent post.
You are of your father the devil. ALL THE WAY.
Doctor REALITY

La Vergne, TN

#25 Oct 17, 2017
I'm just playin' with you , cuz. lol
Are we REAL cuzzinz'??!
Doctor REALITY

La Vergne, TN

#26 Oct 17, 2017
YoU ARE OF YOUR FATHER, THE DEVIL, CUZZ!!!!!!
RFD

Los Angeles, CA

#29 Oct 18, 2017
Lord have mercy wrote:
<quoted text>I have read that this man converted to Islam 3 months ago. He went to an anti-Trump rally a few months ago. http://www.theadvocate.com/nation_world/artic...
The Lord told him to do it and if he successful he would be rewarded with a harem.of 12 year old girls waiting in the Pie In The Sky &#128526;
RFD

Los Angeles, CA

#30 Oct 18, 2017
Doctor REALITY wrote:
YoU ARE OF YOUR FATHER, THE DEVIL, CUZZ!!!!!!
I have no doubt that you are a spook yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min eternalrock 1,000,859
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Honest Abe 715,076
News Barack Obama is greatest president of our lifet... 57 min davy 1,710
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Joseph 110,575
Athletes like Cam Newton making fools out of 't... 3 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Topix should BAN bigots like Johnny in Wisconcin 4 hr Johnny in Wisconcin 8
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 8 hr _FLATLINE-------- 2,570