Extreme fatigue, severe forgetfullness & headaches

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Dec 12

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Dec 31, 2012
Hello, I am a 16 year old girl and I have went through a series of doctors. My symptoms are extreme fatigue, severe forgetfulness, severe headaches, dizziness, clumsiness, loss or coordination, easy bruising, numb legs after doing anything physical activity, extreme weight loss, poor concentration, dizzy spells, white bumps on palms of hands after soaked in water, aren't itchy and can't pop, etc etc. in may of last year I was told I had mono and was anemic. A couple weeks later the mono came back as negative but I was still anemic. They started me on iron tablets but after a month I still felt extremely fatigue. They tripled my pill and I was taking 650mg of prescribed iron a day. After a couple months I felt bad. Again and got all these symptoms. My pediatrician referred me to an endocrinologist, who referred me to a hematologist(he made me get off the iron pills, as he is convinced I'm not anemic. When he checked my ferritin levels without the pills it was 33, a month later he checks it nd now it's 11. Both doctors ended up referring me to a neurologist. They have no answers, I can't live my life like this anymore I can't concentrate during school and my symptoms make it extremely hard to play soccer, which I've played for 9 years. Someone plz help me, I've had an MRI of my head and ultrasound on my thyroid and everything was fine. Some please help me, I want my life back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 810,143
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 min lovewithin 39,629
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min WasteWater 268,979
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min June VanDerMark 574,226
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 14 min NWmoon 221,745
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 28 min PAUL HATE SPIRIT 952
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 47 min Hatti_Hollerand 1,635
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr trifecta1 608,229
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 16 hr Coolsa 205
More from around the web