Calling for Dr.Reality my hero

Calling for Dr.Reality my hero

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

coldjustice

Columbia, MD

#1 Jun 24, 2014
Dr.Reality you don't know me but I've been watching your posts and I think its time to come forth.
Doctor REALITY

Searcy, AR

#2 Jun 24, 2014
Hello. So why am I you're...'hero'??? And why do you use the moniker 'cold justice'? Are you a terrorist???
Doctor REALITY

Searcy, AR

#3 Jun 24, 2014
If I ever get on the same plane you're on.....'paradise and that 'cockpit '....are off limits....Cause I'm gonna ram my foot so far up your 'alley'.....they're gonna think we're twins when the plane lands.
Doctor REALITY

Searcy, AR

#4 Jun 24, 2014
coldjustice wrote:
Dr.Reality you don't know me but I've been watching your posts and I think its time to come forth.
Are you a Washington, D.C. homosexual?
coldjustice

Columbia, MD

#5 Jun 25, 2014
Oh goodness, you make me laugh. That's mainly it. Like seriously, you get how weird people think it is you only get on homosexuals? I'm a straight christian man and can honestly say you give us a bad name. God said that all sins are counted equal, none greater than another, so you and I are both as sinful as those you plague with your hilarious antics. Even as a born again believer going to heaven, I am no better than any other man. It is because I believe in him that I am saved by grace. Just Keep in it real.
ander321

Columbia, MD

#6 Jun 25, 2014
Oh god not him again. Seriously don't egg him on he's fuckinf nuts
ander321

Columbia, MD

#7 Jun 25, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a Washington, D.C. homosexual?
what is with you and gay men??

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#8 Jun 25, 2014
ander321 wrote:
<quoted text> what is with you and gay men??
He would LOVE to blow the Marlboro Man. You know the word for that, of course.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#9 Jun 25, 2014
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#10 Jun 25, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
He would LOVE to blow the Marlboro Man. You know the word for that, of course.
You are of your father, the devil, you STANKIN WITCH!

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#11 Jun 25, 2014
Hi, Doc Fairytales! If you want to borrow my broomstick again, you can remember to clean all that brown stuff off it this time.
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#12 Jun 26, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
Hi, Doc Fairytales! If you want to borrow my broomstick again, you can remember to clean all that brown stuff off it this time.
You are of your father, the devil. And the deeds of your father you desire to do.
ander321

Baltimore, MD

#13 Jun 27, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
I also love how he just disregards everything and blindly hate rapes peoples topix. Spreading the love of Christianity right?
Doctor REALITY

United States

#14 Jun 27, 2014
ander321 wrote:
<quoted text> I also love how he just disregards everything and blindly hate rapes peoples topix. Spreading the love of Christianity right?
You are of your father....THE DEVIL.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#15 Jun 27, 2014
ander321 wrote:
<quoted text> I also love how he just disregards everything and blindly hate rapes peoples topix. Spreading the love of Christianity right?
Yes, exactly. LOLOL!

Never mind, Dr Fairytales has no credibility even with the Christians on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min ImPeach 26,010
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min Here For Now 619,748
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Anthony MN 685,729
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 26
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr ChromiuMan 6,448
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 52
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Aerobatty 985,682
More from around the web