How come Mexicans like to live on wel...

How come Mexicans like to live on welfare?

Created by Lead on Oct 22, 2008

326 votes

Click on an option to vote

They are free loaders

They are brainless

They hate to work

They like to stay home

Littlejohn

United States

#22 Oct 23, 2008
I notice that these comments are from places like New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, California. The only ones that make any sense are from Texas and Arkansas. Being from Texas I can assure you that they don't get a free ride. There are illegals here. One even does my lawn, but they keep a VERY low profile and don't ask for handouts from the government. Before you get all hysterical he is married to a Mexican American citizen who is a VERY hard worker and neither of them gets any government help.

They are EXTREMELY hard workers. Unlike the white American I used to have do my lawn that half way did it and wanted full pay - whether he showed up or not.

Fur coats? Were you crass enough to ask if it was a real fur coat. You seem to know your furs though don't you.
True American

Flushing, NY

#23 Oct 23, 2008
The only ones that make any sense to you....
There are a lot of illegals in Texas obviously more so than here. Our numbers of Mexican illegal immigrants have grown in the last 10 years.
Texas has benefited for years on that cheap labor.
Maybe you should hire a "white American" who will do the job, there are many but there aren't many Americans, of any ethic background that would be willing to take crap from anyone.
If it's a bother to treat people fairly,then this demand to be treated fairly is interpreted as a bother and then used as an excuse to hire illegal immigrants because they put up with crap because they have to, and you like it that way.

Many do get a free ride, not all of them.
Go down to any local welfare office in Texas and see.
Our system as it is, currently allows it and we need to change it.
someone who cares

Anaheim, CA

#24 Oct 23, 2008
Why is this thread targeting solely Mexicans? People of all races get welfare, some really need it and some just want a free ride.I see people in the grocery store dressed to the 9's, wheeling 2 cartfuls of groceries to the checkout, and it's not cheap food in there, then pay for the whole lot with foodstamps. Then I watched them push the carts out to the lot and load the groceries into an Escalade.The people weren't Mexican, but my point is, people of all races receive welfare.
True American

Flushing, NY

#25 Oct 23, 2008
True that there are many races on welfare. It's clear that welfare has to be reformed.

Because we allow them to.
Let's change the welfare system. It's certainly ok to help those that need it, but at the very least you must:
Speak and read English
Pay Taxes
Have a plan to get off welfare in 2 years
Have benefits suspended indefinately and be criminally prosecuted if you are found to be supplementing welfare with off the books work, being involved in illegal or illicit business.
Not have any more babies while you are on it.
True American
New York, NY
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#181 hr ago

I forgot BE AN AMERICAN CITIZEN TO QUALIFY FOR ANY WELFARE BENEFITS
Littlejohn

United States

#26 Oct 23, 2008
True American wrote:
The only ones that make any sense to you....
There are a lot of illegals in Texas obviously more so than here. Our numbers of Mexican illegal immigrants have grown in the last 10 years.
Texas has benefited for years on that cheap labor.
Maybe you should hire a "white American" who will do the job, there are many but there aren't many Americans, of any ethic background that would be willing to take crap from anyone.
If it's a bother to treat people fairly,then this demand to be treated fairly is interpreted as a bother and then used as an excuse to hire illegal immigrants because they put up with crap because they have to, and you like it that way.
Many do get a free ride, not all of them.
Go down to any local welfare office in Texas and see.
Our system as it is, currently allows it and we need to change it.
---------
I tried hiring a "white" worker and he was a lazy bum. I treated him VERY fairly. He charged me for things he didn't do and charged me when he didn't come. You are wrong about it being a bother to treat people fairly. I believe in a days pay for a days work. I work that way and everyone else should too.
Littlejohn

United States

#27 Oct 23, 2008
True American wrote:
True that there are many races on welfare. It's clear that welfare has to be reformed.
Because we allow them to.
Let's change the welfare system. It's certainly ok to help those that need it, but at the very least you must:
Speak and read English
Pay Taxes
Have a plan to get off welfare in 2 years
Have benefits suspended indefinately and be criminally prosecuted if you are found to be supplementing welfare with off the books work, being involved in illegal or illicit business.
Not have any more babies while you are on it.
True American
New York, NY
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#181 hr ago
I forgot BE AN AMERICAN CITIZEN TO QUALIFY FOR ANY WELFARE BENEFITS
----------
You don't know these people at all so you should just shut up.
GettinTIredofIt

Milpitas, CA

#28 Oct 23, 2008
I am amazed by the ignorance i see tonight. Is anyone on this sight, or forget it. Look, lazy hillibillies galore, mexicans are what is keeping our economy afloat. Cracking down on them only contributes to the crash. They are the opposite of freeloaders. Plus, many blacks and blondes are freeloading plenty and they are very good at hiding it. Mexicans work very, very hard. Maybe if you knew anything, you'd know that.
GettinTIredofIt

Milpitas, CA

#29 Oct 23, 2008
Litteljohn, you know what you are talking about and I have the same experiences over and over and over an over and over and over again. Whites feel entitled even though most of them are from lazy families with a history of being peasants so they feel a need to make themselves feel better by picking on Mexicans whom they don't know and dont know anything about. Even the Russian and Eastern European immigrants think they are better than everybody and act like we owe them, blacks same thing. GIve us a break you bunch of whiners!!!
the opposite side

Prairie Grove, AR

#30 Oct 23, 2008
Mexicans are not free loaders, grow up, and before you start making arguments and assumptions get an education, and know what your talking about. Have you once researched the effect of Mexicans, and Mexican Americans, doesn't sound like it. loveblkmen writes "i couldn't have put it any better but the gov. thinks its ok to help other pple while we suffer.", so... um are you god or something, because that's the only reason i can come up with that would give you any right at all to judge the importance of one persons life over another. Also if you look at the statistics Mexican workers bring billions of tax dollars into the government coffers, and are using nowhere near that much in public funds, that's what we call a surplus of cash flow to the government, and if its a surplus it cant be a drain now can it. Lastly illegal aliens don't qualify for public aid like medicare. Why would one go up to an official and say "oh well I'm an illegal alien in the united states, don't have any documentation, but can you [now knowing this] deport me back to where i left in the first place." (notice I didn't say Mexico, that's because not all aliens in the US are Mexican, and to assume so you have to be an uneducated pathetic racist)So your argument that illegals use up the majority of the medicare and other public services in the united states is about as trust worthy as OJ.
You Are Nuts

Plains, TX

#31 Oct 23, 2008
The problem is the "AMERICANS" of Mexican decent. The Mexicans are very hard workers. The American Mexicans act like they are owed something. It's stupid "Cracker" remarks that only prove just how racist some of you are. And if you want to get technical there are "No" pure races out there anymore. And why are hispanis on the police scanner called "White"? Most of your American Mexicans don't like the "Wet-backs" because they make them look bad. Hell they make everybody look "Bad" Because they work there butts off and don't complain. Unlike all "Americans" of every race.
andet1987

United States

#36 Oct 24, 2008
How come African-Americans like to live on welfare?

Mexicans are the true Americans.:)
INTERISTA

Denver, CO

#37 Oct 24, 2008
loveblkmen wrote:
<quoted text> its easier for mexicans and illegals to get gov aid in this country than it is for people that really need it trust me ive been there (not welfare) i with my friend to get her some help. She had three young kids all under 5. her scum bag husband left her with nothing. she went to the state to get some help. and they told her "your not a minority your not a priority" but the illegals were there driving the fancy cars wearing fur coats and expensive hand bags????? you have got to be kidding me
WHO IN THIS COUNTRY IS MORE ON WELFARE THEN BLACK AND WHITE ANIMALS LIKE YOU WHO GET PREGNANT BY MONKEY AND SUCK A WELFARE CHECKS OF OTHER HARD WORKING WHITES ASIAN AND LATINOS.WHAT IS WRONG ECONOMY IS GOING DOWN YOU ARE NOT GETTING YOUR GOVT. CHESSE YOU FU#$ING ANIMAL
different_breed

Nashville, TN

#38 Oct 24, 2008
because they earn it. let's admit it, they're not being paid what they're worth by most private companies, therefore welfare is necessary for working Mexicans.
JAME

New Castle, PA

#39 Oct 24, 2008
I AGREE WITH YOU..I HAVE SEEN MINORITIES GET ALL THE GOODS WHEN IT COMES TO GOVERNMENT AID...WE JUST APPLIED FOR FOOD STAMPS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN OUR LIVES (CUZ OF A JOB LOSS)..THEY WANTED TO GIVE US 100 BUCKS A MONTH FOR FOUR PEOPLE!...BELIEVE THAT SHIT?..THAT EQUALS OUT TO 25 BUCKS A PERSON A MONTH, FOR ALL THOSE WHO CANT DO MATH...IF I WAS BLACK I KNOWWWW I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN SOOOOO MUCH MORE...THEY GET ALL THAT..CUZ THEY KNOW HOW TO WORK THE SYSTEM...THEY BEEN DOING FOR 100 YEARS...WHO WOULDNT BE A PRO AFTER ALL THAT TIME!..SPARKLIN WIGGLES!!!...HAHAHA...AND THEY DO DRIVE FANCY WELFARE CARS..AGAIN...WORKIN THE SYSTEM!!
loveblkmen wrote:
<quoted text> its easier for mexicans and illegals to get gov aid in this country than it is for people that really need it trust me ive been there (not welfare) i with my friend to get her some help. She had three young kids all under 5. her scum bag husband left her with nothing. she went to the state to get some help. and they told her "your not a minority your not a priority" but the illegals were there driving the fancy cars wearing fur coats and expensive hand bags????? you have got to be kidding me
JAME

New Castle, PA

#40 Oct 24, 2008
hey listen...no one gets paid what they are worth..i am a women with a college degree and watched my own brother get a job making more money than i, and he doesnt even have a diploma...just because hes male and im female...wtf is that all about!...there are no equal rights in this country..and it wont matter who wins the election..it will always be that way! so no one earns what they feel they are worth!
different_breed wrote:
because they earn it. let's admit it, they're not being paid what they're worth by most private companies, therefore welfare is necessary for working Mexicans.
different_breed

Nashville, TN

#41 Oct 24, 2008
JAME wrote:
hey listen...no one gets paid what they are worth..i am a women with a college degree and watched my own brother get a job making more money than i, and he doesnt even have a diploma...just because hes male and im female...wtf is that all about!...there are no equal rights in this country..and it wont matter who wins the election..it will always be that way! so no one earns what they feel they are worth!<quoted text>
I'm talking about expecting them to work more than 80 hours a week and at the end of the month they still don't have enough to pay rent and necessities. Why do you think so many are forced to live in the same house? Maybe some of you haven't grasped the truth yet that some people are paid WAY WAY less for work that's physically demanding. That's probably another reason for them being on welfare. The body can only take so much.
Shiva

United States

#44 Oct 24, 2008
So many live in the same house in order to save money WHICH IS THEN SENT BACK TO THEIR FAMILIES IN MEXICO!!!!! They're not spending all the money they earn here in the states.
True American

Flushing, NY

#45 Oct 24, 2008
Littlejohn wrote:
<quoted text>
---------
I tried hiring a "white" worker and he was a lazy bum. I treated him VERY fairly. He charged me for things he didn't do and charged me when he didn't come. You are wrong about it being a bother to treat people fairly. I believe in a days pay for a days work. I work that way and everyone else should too.
Somehow, I doubt that.
It's easier (especially in Texas) to "just get a Mexican" to work for wages far less than any self respecting American of any racial decent would work for. So, you are saying there are no lazy Mexicans?
Besides, this thread is about Mexicans on welfare.
Yes, many work hard and at the jobs they claim most Americans don't want. The do this because what is their other choice?
I would guess that as humans, they would gladly choose a life other than become America's underpaid,overworked and disrespected work horses.

Since many large and small businesses, especially restaurants. as well as wealthy people that can afford domestic help, are cheating our entire system by paying these low cheap wages off the books.
It's the American taxpayer that has to subsidize their cost of living via welfare, healthcare for cheap labor illegal immigrants.
Let the companies and people who benefit from the cheap labor (like you) pay for their food, housing and medical care.

How else do you thing that they can survive on shitty wages?
WELFARE!
(And drug dealing but that's another thread)
That still doesn't mean that they are entitled to get US welfare if they are not United States citizens,speak or write in english,have a 2 year plan to get off welfare, have no more children while they are on welfare,if they do we shouldn't pay for it,be prosecuted for abusing welfare and be no longer able to collect again.
We need welfare reform to stop illegals of any nationality from collecting on the dime of American taxpayers.
True American

Flushing, NY

#46 Oct 24, 2008
Littlejohn wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
You don't know these people at all so you should just shut up.
What people are you referring to? Please be specific.
Telling me to "just shut up" means that you have nothing specific or or substance to say,so you resort to "just shut up".
I do know "these people" much more than you can imagine.
If this is your attempt to defend low wage workers so that it benefits you and screws the American taxpayer you need to come up with something better than "just shut up".
olderndirt

El Paso, TX

#47 Oct 24, 2008
loveblkmen wrote:
<quoted text> sorry i cant read what you wrote my big ring is the the way what did you say???? I know im the best i beat the undefeated team. I know you were rooting for me at the superbowl. so what was that??? shut up your an idiot and if any state sucks in pa it to be bombed its the worst state in the country. stop sleeping with your mother who is also your sister and get over it
Slow down. I had to read your post a dozen times before I could make any sense out of it.
If that's a recent photo of you, I understand your immaturity. If you're a big person, you should go to school and learn some english.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 min Johnny 4,775
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min It aint necessari... 29,995
Common Myths of Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs 3 min tutankhamun 1
Play "end of the word" part 2 4 min ImFree2Choose 1,467
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min New Age Spiritual... 617,968
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Liam 638,042
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Al Garcia 968,881
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr Not religious 43,916
More from around the web