How come Mexicans like to live on welfare?

Created by Lead on Oct 22, 2008

310 votes

Click on an option to vote

They are free loaders

They are brainless

They hate to work

They like to stay home

First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#254 Jun 29, 2011
Are we talking about the citizens of this country or are we talking about the illegals. The Hispanics that are citizens are hardworkin people just as any other citizen. They are working to pay bills just as you and I are.

The Illegals don't have to work. Our government takes our tax money and gives to them to send back to Mexico. They overload our school systems with them, Our health care system with them, our Welfare with them, and expects us to like it. They are entitled to nothing in this country. They are not citizens. They are breaking the law (that Washington refuses to inforce)and more than doubles the crime rate in this country.
lolz

North Hills, CA

#255 Nov 29, 2011
cry babies there aint shit you can do,deal with it.
The truth

Enterprise, AL

#256 Nov 30, 2011
I know for a fact that illegals can and do get welfare. Igot seriously hurt on the job and had to apply for assistance and as I read the application it said " all us citizens must provide proof of citizenship for all that apply" but, in smaller print just after that it states " not having proper citizenship documents does not exclude you for assistance . Meaning that legals have to obay the law an illegals don't have to obay the law

“Bringing the Paranoia !!”

Since: Oct 11

MY hometown is YOUR Hometown

#257 Nov 30, 2011
not all Mexicans are on welfare and not many people i would think would "enjoy" living on welfare.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#258 Dec 27, 2011
I've spent a lot of time around Hispanics, and I've found them to be a very hard working and proud. The question is flawed (as well as trollish); but to answer it I'd say for the same reason any other race might "like" to live on welfare. Any group will have some lazy mooches in it-

Location hidden

#259 Dec 31, 2011
My, what excellent English and you communicate so clearly. I'll bet that you can read your welfare check, right?

Location hidden

#260 Dec 31, 2011
I live in San Antonio and can speak with some authority. It is true that not all mexicans live off of welfare. In fact very few mexicans live off of welfare. Mexicans use welfare to uderwrite all of the criminal enterprizes they undertake. Since the male mexican usually has many children with a large number of different women, the male's ability to vouch for the welfare stautus of the mexican female off sets the fact that only 22% of all court mandated child payments awarded to mexican mothers are in fact paid.

Ge6t off the "good" mexican thing. They have a 60% incarceration rate, 45 per cent droip out rate, 55% illiteracy rate, 66% non English speaking rate, abuse children at six times the rate of the next measured group, and typically are engaged in a complex business of drugs, child exploitation, and human slavery.

Get real, the money to shoot off fireworks, pay bail bonds, buy drugs, and of course pay for the over-sized cars with the racist rims is nothing more than a declaration that they are here to maintain degenerate criminal colonies.

If you like that, then move next to one--it ads that something sooo slimey and special to your life and it is sooo much fun watching the value of the country get flushed.

Location hidden

#261 Jan 1, 2012
Another fine example of how much return we can expect from twelve years of education, free, for our poor oppressed mexican immigrants. Such felicity of expression can not escape notice. Obviously you are the mexican who stayed up late, turned off the television, and worked hard it those studies. Somehow I sense that college is not in your future, so which penitenary do you plan of entering so that you can waste the rest of your poor oppressed, disadvantaged, welfare life?
The Mexican Magician

United States

#262 Jan 3, 2012
Presto! You whites will soon be pledgeing allegience to the mexican flag!
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#263 Jan 3, 2012
The Mexican Magician wrote:
Presto! You whites will soon be pledgeing allegience to the mexican flag!

Hey, the African American (Descendant of a black American slave) troll Black Behemoth is back. You are still trolling, going from thread to thread pretending that you are Hispanic. Typing up inflammatory comments against non-Hispanic Whites. Trying to create as well as stir up conflict between Hispanics & non-Hispanic Whites.

You are totally incorrect about your assessment above.

American Whites in the federal gov't, in businesses & in the business lobby are welcoming, advancing & elevating Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) AT THE EXPENSE OF the descendants of black American slaves.

To a lesser extent, blacks from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa are being elevated & advanced at the expense of the descendants of black American slaves.

African American lawyer, scholar & civil rights activist Lani Guinier has written very extensively about this.

So has African American professor, scholar, writer, editor & literary critic, Henry Louis Gates.

In addition, Hispanic immigration & immigrants from the Anglophone & French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations are not going into White areas.

Hispanic immigration & immigration from the Anglophone & the French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations are going into African American communities.

Along with Americas racial dynamics, African Americans must compete with Hispanics & with immigrants from the Anglophone & the French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations.

This creates tension, conflict & strife. This has led to gang wars. In many instances, the gang wars have escalated.---

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/january2007/... .

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2... .

In many ways, Hispanics & immigrants from the Anglophone & the French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations are like an "attack dog".

What is happening out in the Southwest in only the beginning. Only the beginning with Americas VASTLY growing Hispanic (Afro-Latino included) population. Legals as well as illegals.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are Americas past as well as a dying race in America.

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are Americas sleeping giant as well as Americas future.

In years to come, these will be the top & major groups in the United States (U.S.).--- 1. Non-Hispanic Whites. 2. Hispanics. Among the Hispanics, the 2 top & major groups will be the Mexicans & the Dominicans.
The mexican magician

United States

#264 Jan 5, 2012
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, the African American (Descendant of a black American slave) troll Black Behemoth is back. You are still trolling, going from thread to thread pretending that you are Hispanic. Typing up inflammatory comments against non-Hispanic Whites. Trying to create as well as stir up conflict between Hispanics & non-Hispanic Whites.
You are totally incorrect about your assessment above.
American Whites in the federal gov't, in businesses & in the business lobby are welcoming, advancing & elevating Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) AT THE EXPENSE OF the descendants of black American slaves.
To a lesser extent, blacks from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa are being elevated & advanced at the expense of the descendants of black American slaves.
African American lawyer, scholar & civil rights activist Lani Guinier has written very extensively about this.
So has African American professor, scholar, writer, editor & literary critic, Henry Louis Gates.
In addition, Hispanic immigration & immigrants from the Anglophone & French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations are not going into White areas.
Hispanic immigration & immigration from the Anglophone & the French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations are going into African American communities.
Along with Americas racial dynamics, African Americans must compete with Hispanics & with immigrants from the Anglophone & the French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations.
This creates tension, conflict & strife. This has led to gang wars. In many instances, the gang wars have escalated.---
http://prisonplanet.com/articles/january2007/... .
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2... .
In many ways, Hispanics & immigrants from the Anglophone & the French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations are like an "attack dog".
What is happening out in the Southwest in only the beginning. Only the beginning with Americas VASTLY growing Hispanic (Afro-Latino included) population. Legals as well as illegals.
African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are Americas past as well as a dying race in America.
Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are Americas sleeping giant as well as Americas future.
In years to come, these will be the top & major groups in the United States (U.S.).--- 1. Non-Hispanic Whites. 2. Hispanics. Among the Hispanics, the 2 top & major groups will be the Mexicans & the Dominicans.
You may as well bet the crowd and get down on your bony white knees and start pledging alegience to the mexican flag right now! you mangy dog!
whitey

Weimar, TX

#265 Aug 13, 2012
The mexican magician wrote:
<quoted text>You may as well bet the crowd and get down on your bony white knees and start pledging alegience to the mexican flag right now! you mangy dog!
Why can't you do that in Mexico? Why are all you Mexicans so scared of the place ya'll hold so dear to your hearts? That makes no sense to me. And so what really changes a flag and a language!? Typical dumb mexcian, it takes good PEOPLE to make a country work not the color of a flag.

I found this to answer your questions,

I FROM MEXICO!

I come for visit, get treated regal,
So I stay. Who care illegal.
Cross the border poor and broke,
Take bus to see customs bloke.

Nice man treat me good in there,
Say I need to see welfare.
Welfare say come down no more,
We send you cash right to your door.

Welfare checks they make you wealthy,
Medi-care it keep you healthy.
By and by I got plenty money,
Thanks American WORKING DUMMY!

I write to friends in Motherland,
Tell them come as fast as can.
They come in rags and Chebby trucks,
I buy big house with welfare bucks.

They all come, we live together,
Some say they no like the weather.
Fourteen families all move in,
Neighbors patience growing thin.

Finally neighbor moves away,
I buy his house and then I say,
"Find more aliens, house I rent,
in the garden I put a tent."

Send for families, they just trash,
But they get more welfare cash.
Everything is mucho good,
Soon we own the neighborhood.

We have hobby its called breeding,
Welfare pay for baby feeding.
Kids need dentist? Wife need pills?
We get free, we no got bills!!

American CRAZY, he pay all year,
To keep his welfare running here.
We think America darn good place,
Too darn good for American race.

If they no like us, they can go,
Got lots of room in Mexico!
concerned citizen

Pasadena, CA

#266 Feb 5, 2013
Mexicans all on welfare.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#267 Feb 8, 2013
The mexican magician wrote:
<quoted text>You may as well bet the crowd and get down on your bony white knees and start pledging alegience to the mexican flag right now! you mangy dog!

Well, the African American (Descendant of a black American slave) poster & troll "Black Behemoth" is back.

Still pretending that he's Hispanic.

Still acting very stupid, juvenile & childish.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) "wonder" why other people view them as being so very stupid, simple, single minded, slow minded, weak minded & inferior.

Just take some time out & evaluate your behavior.--- From September, 2009 till now, you have been posting & trolling on Topix Top Stories forum with all of these names.--

Black Behemoth, Great Blac Guy, Father Flannigan, Hulk Hogan, Jake the king snake, Booty Bandit, Doctor Know, Pablo, Pablo Joe, Poncho, Martha, Beth Ann, Doctor Love, Betty Sue, Cisco, Cisco Rides Again, Ides of March, Sanchez, Sancheze, Pawtucket Pat, the do Whisperer, Darwin, Uncle Bens Rice, News Flash, Stalemate, You heard, Epifiny, Scooby doo, Doctor Gupta, Rob Roy, the prohet man, TNT, Sergeant shultz, Wild Willie, Black Darwin, Mahattma, Family Guy, Reverend Pewee, Dora the explorer, The Proctologist & Mr Kibbles.

From April, 2010 till now, you have been typing up threads & posts on Topix. Pretending that you are Hispanic. Typing up very inflammatory threads & posts against non-Hispanic Whites.

Trying to create & stir up conflict between Hispanics & non-Hispanic Whites.

Physically, you are a grown dude.

But, mentally, you have the mindset & maturity level of a little 3 year old child.

You should grow up. Or, at least try.

I don't think that you can grow up. It is just naturally IN African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves). To be so very stupid, simple, single minded, slow minded, weak minded & inferior.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#268 Feb 8, 2013
whitey wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you do that in Mexico?

whitey, your statement above, which you typed up to the poster who is going by the name of "The mexican magician".---

This poster, is NOT Mexican. He's African American (Descendant of a black American slave).

This poster is one of the 5 main African American (Descendants of black American slaves) trolls on Topix Top Stories & Top Stories in the Blogosphere forums.

From April, 2010 till now, this African American troll has been typing up threads & posts on Topix. Pretending that he's Hispanic. Typing up very inflammatory threads & posts against non-Hispanic Whites.

Trying to create & stir up conflict between Hispanics & non-Hispanic Whites.

From September, 2009 till now, this poster has been posting & trolling with all of these different names.---

Black Behemoth, Great Blac Guy, Father Flannigan, Hulk Hogan, Jake the king snake, Booty Bandit, Doctor Know, Pablo, Pablo Joe, Poncho, Martha, Beth Ann, Doctor Love, Betty Sue, Cisco, Cisco Rides Again, Ides of March, Sanchez, Sancheze, The mexican magician, Pawtucket Pat, the dog Whisperer, Darwin, Uncle Bens Rice, News Flash, Stalemate, You heard, Epifiny, Scooby doo, Doctor Gupta, Rob Roy, the prophet man, TNT, Sergeant shultz, Wild Willie, Black Darwin, Mahattma, Family Guy, Reverend Pewee, Dora the explorer, The Proctologist & Mr Kibble.

Again, he's NOT Mexican. He's African American (Descendant of a black American slave).

He's one of the 5 main African American (Descendants of black American slaves) trolls on Topix Top Stories & Top Stories in the Blogosphere forums.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#269 Feb 8, 2013
concerned citizen wrote:
Mexicans all on welfare.

There are some Mexicans who are on welfare.

Most Mexicans & the other respective Hispanic groups (Afro-Latinos included), are very hard working, decent, law abiding people. Who truly value & cherish work ethic, family values, morals, decency, education, law & order.

Most Mexicans & the other respective Hispanic groups (Afro-Latinos included), have goals, drive, desire, ambition, commitment & dedication.

Most Mexicans & the other respective Hispanic groups (Afro-Latinos included), have honor, pride, respect, humility & self gratitude about themselves.

All traits & attributes which most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) lack.

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are way BETTER than African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves). Here are many reasons why.---

1. Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are way BETTER workers than African Americans.

2. Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are way more reliable than African Americans.

3. Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are way more responsible than African Americans.

4. Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are way more capable than African Americans.

5. Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are way more competent than African Americans.

6. Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are way more family oriented than African Americans.

7. Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) don't call in sick.

African Americans are always & constantly calling in sick.

8. Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) don't sue.

African Americans are always & constantly suing the American taxpayers.

9. Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) don't have the very NASTY & very unappreciative attitudes which African Americans have.

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are way BETTER for Americas future. Than what African Americans are.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are Americas past & a dying people in this nation.

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are Americas future.

In years to come, these will be the dominant groups in this nation.---

1. Non-Hispanic Whites.

2. Hispanics. Among the Hispanics, the 2 top, major Hispanic groups will be the Mexicans & the Dominicans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Al Garcia 836,783
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min Truths 612,133
Hey guys......... 10 min VinayKhanna 8
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min June VanDerMark 589,229
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 12 min Truths 4,035
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min Pegasus 271,238
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 32 min SallyinKY 342
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Lyndi 176,743
More from around the web