created by: Lead | Oct 22, 2008

Top Stories

303 votes

How come Mexicans like to live on welfare?

Click on an option to vote

• They are free loaders
  • They are brainless
  • They hate to work
  • They like to stay home
Comments
1 - 20 of 236 Comments Last updated Feb 8, 2013
First Prev
of 12
Next Last
smilez

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2008

Judged:

Mexicans are not free loaders white live on welfare to why do they like it? everybody gots to hate on the Mexicans all the time!!!!
THE BaYaReA

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2008

Judged:

i never seen one.to tell u the truth.

“Jersey Girl ”

Since: Sep 08

Jersey Baby!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2008

Judged:

smilez wrote:
Mexicans are not free loaders white live on welfare to why do they like it? everybody gots to hate on the Mexicans all the time!!!!
its easier for mexicans and illegals to get gov aid in this country than it is for people that really need it trust me ive been there (not welfare) i with my friend to get her some help. She had three young kids all under 5. her scum bag husband left her with nothing. she went to the state to get some help. and they told her "your not a minority your not a priority" but the illegals were there driving the fancy cars wearing fur coats and expensive hand bags????? you have got to be kidding me
mexican 2000

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2008

Judged:

Mexicans cannot recieve welfare, any dumb a$$ white inbreed hillbillie, would know that you need legal papers to recieve benifits.
olderndirt

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2008

Judged:

loveblkmen wrote:
<quoted text> its easier for mexicans and illegals to get gov aid in this country than it is for people that really need it trust me ive been there (not welfare) i with my friend to get her some help. She had three young kids all under 5. her scum bag husband left her with nothing. she went to the state to get some help. and they told her "your not a minority your not a priority" but the illegals were there driving the fancy cars wearing fur coats and expensive hand bags????? you have got to be kidding me
If stupidity and lies could fly, you'd be a hot air balloon. I haven't even seen a fur coat in the last decade.

“Hey, it's just a cartoon!”

Since: Jul 08

He can drink all he wants!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2008

Judged:

mexican 2000 wrote:
Mexicans cannot recieve welfare, any dumb a$$ white inbreed hillbillie, would know that you need legal papers to recieve benifits.
Not in this state.

“Jersey Girl ”

Jersey Baby!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2008

Judged:

olderndirt wrote:
<quoted text>
If stupidity and lies could fly, you'd be a hot air balloon. I haven't even seen a fur coat in the last decade.
ok do where do you live because fur coats are comming back into style. sorry you must not have gotten that memo.

“Jersey Girl ”

Jersey Baby!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2008

Judged:

Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in this state.
mine either
olderndirt

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2008

Judged:

loveblkmen wrote:
<quoted text> ok do where do you live because fur coats are comming back into style. sorry you must not have gotten that memo.
I live in Pa., near Pittsburgh. The only fur coats around here are sheepskin. So fur coats are worn in Cleveland. I'm not surprised, lots of weird stuff in Cleveland, like the Browns football team.

“Jersey Girl ”

Jersey Baby!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2008

Judged:

i hate the browns they suck im from jersey my husband had a job transpher here so i had to move. Im from jersey. Im a Giants fan all the way!!!! but thats not the topic. its about dumb mexicans living on welfare. and thats wrong.
The Watcher

Franklin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2008

Judged:

mexican 2000 wrote:
Duh they buy or steal other peoples birth certificates & social security cards dumb a$$
olderndirt

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2008

Judged:

loveblkmen wrote:
i hate the browns they suck im from jersey my husband had a job transpher here so i had to move. Im from jersey. Im a Giants fan all the way!!!! but thats not the topic. its about dumb mexicans living on welfare. and thats wrong.
If I were you, I'd have stuck with being from Cleveland. If the world got an enema, New Jersey is where the hose would go.
Mexicans can't be very dumb if they are scamming the country for free stuff and getting away with it.
As for the Giants; the Steelers dumped ol Plexico Burris for being an idiot. The Giants recruited him and he's become a star that refuses to practice. What a team.

Whodunit

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2008

Judged:

mexican 2000 wrote:
They can and they do. They rioted when the government threatened to cut them off. Better get going: that inbred white hillbillie will give you $2.00 to clean out his outhouse. Mios Dios, that's a fortune for you! Mejor prisa!

“Jersey Girl ”

Jersey Baby!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2008

Judged:

olderndirt wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were you, I'd have stuck with being from Cleveland. If the world got an enema, New Jersey is where the hose would go.
Mexicans can't be very dumb if they are scamming the country for free stuff and getting away with it.
As for the Giants; the Steelers dumped ol Plexico Burris for being an idiot. The Giants recruited him and he's become a star that refuses to practice. What a team.
sorry i cant read what you wrote my big ring is the the way what did you say???? I know im the best i beat the undefeated team. I know you were rooting for me at the superbowl. so what was that??? shut up your an idiot and if any state sucks in pa it to be bombed its the worst state in the country. stop sleeping with your mother who is also your sister and get over it

“Jersey Girl ”

Jersey Baby!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2008

Judged:

the only reasons mexicans scam the gov. is because they know they can get away with it but i say throw aoll their asses back to mexico and build a huge wall around it
True American

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2008

Judged:

Because we allow them to.
Let's change the welfare system. It's certainly ok to help those that need it, but at the very least you must:
Speak and read English
Pay Taxes
Have a plan to get off welfare in 2 years
Have benefits suspended indefinately and be criminally prosecuted if you are found to be supplementing welfare with off the books work, being involved in illegal or illicit business.
Not have any more babies while you are on it.
True American

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2008

Judged:

I forgot BE AN AMERICAN CITIZEN TO QUALIFY FOR ANY WELFARE BENEFITS
my my you are crazy

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2008

Judged:

Mexican people are the only ones that work, all you others like to watch people work,while your on welfair and drugs.

“Jersey Girl ”

Jersey Baby!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2008

Judged:

True American wrote:
Because we allow them to.
Let's change the welfare system. It's certainly ok to help those that need it, but at the very least you must:
Speak and read English
Pay Taxes
Have a plan to get off welfare in 2 years
Have benefits suspended indefinately and be criminally prosecuted if you are found to be supplementing welfare with off the books work, being involved in illegal or illicit business.
Not have any more babies while you are on it.
i couldnt have put it any better but the gov. thinks it ok to help other ppl while we suffer.
True American

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2008

loveblkmen wrote:
<quoted text> i couldnt have put it any better but the gov. thinks it ok to help other ppl while we suffer.
We are the Government.

Start a petition, call your congress person and senator.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Susie D 730,868
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 537,376
Is HELL a R-E-A-L place???? 7 min yon 21
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 min lisw 173,005
a company in coppell texas, called sanijet caus... (Mar '07) 10 min Love my sanijet 20
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 23 min yon 2,231
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 27 min CunningLinguist 225,723
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Pegasus 259,387
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 8 hr monu chauhan 104

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••