How come Mexicans like to live on welfare?

Created by Lead on Oct 22, 2008

308 votes

Click on an option to vote

They are free loaders

They are brainless

They hate to work

They like to stay home

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
smilez

Long Beach, CA

#1 Oct 22, 2008
Mexicans are not free loaders white live on welfare to why do they like it? everybody gots to hate on the Mexicans all the time!!!!
THE BaYaReA

San Francisco, CA

#2 Oct 22, 2008
i never seen one.to tell u the truth.

“Jersey Girl ”

Since: Sep 08

Jersey Baby!!!

#3 Oct 22, 2008
smilez wrote:
Mexicans are not free loaders white live on welfare to why do they like it? everybody gots to hate on the Mexicans all the time!!!!
its easier for mexicans and illegals to get gov aid in this country than it is for people that really need it trust me ive been there (not welfare) i with my friend to get her some help. She had three young kids all under 5. her scum bag husband left her with nothing. she went to the state to get some help. and they told her "your not a minority your not a priority" but the illegals were there driving the fancy cars wearing fur coats and expensive hand bags????? you have got to be kidding me
mexican 2000

Austin, TX

#4 Oct 22, 2008
Mexicans cannot recieve welfare, any dumb a$$ white inbreed hillbillie, would know that you need legal papers to recieve benifits.
olderndirt

El Paso, TX

#5 Oct 22, 2008
loveblkmen wrote:
<quoted text> its easier for mexicans and illegals to get gov aid in this country than it is for people that really need it trust me ive been there (not welfare) i with my friend to get her some help. She had three young kids all under 5. her scum bag husband left her with nothing. she went to the state to get some help. and they told her "your not a minority your not a priority" but the illegals were there driving the fancy cars wearing fur coats and expensive hand bags????? you have got to be kidding me
If stupidity and lies could fly, you'd be a hot air balloon. I haven't even seen a fur coat in the last decade.

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#6 Oct 22, 2008
mexican 2000 wrote:
Mexicans cannot recieve welfare, any dumb a$$ white inbreed hillbillie, would know that you need legal papers to recieve benifits.
Not in this state.

“Jersey Girl ”

Jersey Baby!!!

#7 Oct 22, 2008
olderndirt wrote:
<quoted text>
If stupidity and lies could fly, you'd be a hot air balloon. I haven't even seen a fur coat in the last decade.
ok do where do you live because fur coats are comming back into style. sorry you must not have gotten that memo.

“Jersey Girl ”

Jersey Baby!!!

#8 Oct 22, 2008
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in this state.
mine either
olderndirt

El Paso, TX

#9 Oct 22, 2008
loveblkmen wrote:
<quoted text> ok do where do you live because fur coats are comming back into style. sorry you must not have gotten that memo.
I live in Pa., near Pittsburgh. The only fur coats around here are sheepskin. So fur coats are worn in Cleveland. I'm not surprised, lots of weird stuff in Cleveland, like the Browns football team.

“Jersey Girl ”

Jersey Baby!!!

#11 Oct 23, 2008
i hate the browns they suck im from jersey my husband had a job transpher here so i had to move. Im from jersey. Im a Giants fan all the way!!!! but thats not the topic. its about dumb mexicans living on welfare. and thats wrong.
The Watcher

Franklin, PA

#12 Oct 23, 2008
mexican 2000 wrote:
Duh they buy or steal other peoples birth certificates & social security cards dumb a$$
olderndirt

El Paso, TX

#13 Oct 23, 2008
loveblkmen wrote:
i hate the browns they suck im from jersey my husband had a job transpher here so i had to move. Im from jersey. Im a Giants fan all the way!!!! but thats not the topic. its about dumb mexicans living on welfare. and thats wrong.
If I were you, I'd have stuck with being from Cleveland. If the world got an enema, New Jersey is where the hose would go.
Mexicans can't be very dumb if they are scamming the country for free stuff and getting away with it.
As for the Giants; the Steelers dumped ol Plexico Burris for being an idiot. The Giants recruited him and he's become a star that refuses to practice. What a team.

Whodunit

Fayetteville, NC

#14 Oct 23, 2008
mexican 2000 wrote:
They can and they do. They rioted when the government threatened to cut them off. Better get going: that inbred white hillbillie will give you $2.00 to clean out his outhouse. Mios Dios, that's a fortune for you! Mejor prisa!

“Jersey Girl ”

Jersey Baby!!!

#15 Oct 23, 2008
olderndirt wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were you, I'd have stuck with being from Cleveland. If the world got an enema, New Jersey is where the hose would go.
Mexicans can't be very dumb if they are scamming the country for free stuff and getting away with it.
As for the Giants; the Steelers dumped ol Plexico Burris for being an idiot. The Giants recruited him and he's become a star that refuses to practice. What a team.
sorry i cant read what you wrote my big ring is the the way what did you say???? I know im the best i beat the undefeated team. I know you were rooting for me at the superbowl. so what was that??? shut up your an idiot and if any state sucks in pa it to be bombed its the worst state in the country. stop sleeping with your mother who is also your sister and get over it

“Jersey Girl ”

Jersey Baby!!!

#16 Oct 23, 2008
the only reasons mexicans scam the gov. is because they know they can get away with it but i say throw aoll their asses back to mexico and build a huge wall around it
True American

New York, NY

#17 Oct 23, 2008
Because we allow them to.
Let's change the welfare system. It's certainly ok to help those that need it, but at the very least you must:
Speak and read English
Pay Taxes
Have a plan to get off welfare in 2 years
Have benefits suspended indefinately and be criminally prosecuted if you are found to be supplementing welfare with off the books work, being involved in illegal or illicit business.
Not have any more babies while you are on it.
True American

New York, NY

#18 Oct 23, 2008
I forgot BE AN AMERICAN CITIZEN TO QUALIFY FOR ANY WELFARE BENEFITS
my my you are crazy

Hobbs, NM

#19 Oct 23, 2008
Mexican people are the only ones that work, all you others like to watch people work,while your on welfair and drugs.

“Jersey Girl ”

Jersey Baby!!!

#20 Oct 23, 2008
True American wrote:
Because we allow them to.
Let's change the welfare system. It's certainly ok to help those that need it, but at the very least you must:
Speak and read English
Pay Taxes
Have a plan to get off welfare in 2 years
Have benefits suspended indefinately and be criminally prosecuted if you are found to be supplementing welfare with off the books work, being involved in illegal or illicit business.
Not have any more babies while you are on it.
i couldnt have put it any better but the gov. thinks it ok to help other ppl while we suffer.
True American

New York, NY

#21 Oct 23, 2008
loveblkmen wrote:
<quoted text> i couldnt have put it any better but the gov. thinks it ok to help other ppl while we suffer.
We are the Government.

Start a petition, call your congress person and senator.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min River Tam 765,119
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 10 min arabian 5,444
Why Topix is dying 32 min Protester 1
I wish homosexuals never existed...... 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 77
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 263,625
4 Powerful Steps to Permanently Dissolve Panic ... 1 hr Dissolve Panic 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Roberta G 175,050
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Black Thunder 42 603,706
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Oxbow 555,079
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 13 hr Ayyan 1,187

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE