Will the Miami Heat Repeat??!

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#1 Nov 24, 2013
So, what's gonna' happen in Miami this year?? I mean, good Lord, the Heat have been to the Finals every year since LeBron showed up. His contract will be up after this season, the Indiana Pacers and the San Antonio Spurs are playing blistering basketball, not to mention that REVENGE is seared into their minds....so what happens when LeBron becomes free again?? Will he stay?? I think so. I mean, what's he gonna' do?! Sell those Florida mansions and move back to Cleveland?! Is he losing any sleep over the thought of Cavalier fans wanting him to come back?? I don't think so. The Heat will be in Cleveland again this week, and guess who's coming to dinner, baby?? The Cavalier Boo-Birds. And they some REAL hateful little suckers, ain't they?!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#2 Nov 25, 2013
So....will LeBron DUCK and DODGE the Boo-Birds of Cleveland Wednesday night by choosing to sit out the game??! Will he say 'I wanted to spend Thanksgiving Eve with my family and friends.'?? I don't think so, and I sure hope he doesn't. You know, it seems to me that the last time the Heat were in town, there were many Cavalier fans actually trying to 'drown out' those dreaded, hateful, unforgiving Boo-Birds. Again, like I said, I hope LeBron chooses to play Wednesday night in Cleveland, and I hope he doesn't playfully taunt the Boo-Birds. There are still many Cavalier fans who will be there who still love him, whether he comes back, or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Insults Are Easier 774,948
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min hojo 559,332
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 19 min AnnieJ 604,961
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 27 min cheer the f up 119,648
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 28 min Jolly 23,968
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 32 min Lyndi 175,605
The Global Elites Are Moving Things Underground 37 min Watcher 6
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 37 min who 265,091
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr Barnsweb 441,764
More from around the web