Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 22
Next Last
ISLAM IS MY LIFE

Oak Harbor, WA

#2 Aug 15, 2007
Yahaim wrote:
Many Christians say Jesus had a God, the Jewish God. But Muslums say otherwise.
What's truth?
WHAT DO YOU MEAN????

“RENEE' MARCELLE”

Since: Jul 07

LAKE FOREST, CALIFORNIA

#4 Aug 19, 2007
JESUS CAME FROM THE TRIBE OF JUDAH THROUGH THE BLOODLINE OF kING DAVID.
Uncle Knucklefunk 1

Utica, NY

#5 Aug 19, 2007
Islam as a Faith did not exist in Chirst's time. Islam did start until about 7 Centuries ago. If i may assume i think you are refering the the Fact that Christ is recognized in Islam and by muslims as a profit in the ame manor Moses is, or Mohammed.

“RENEE' MARCELLE”

LAKE FOREST, CALIFORNIA

#6 Aug 19, 2007
Uncle Knucklefunk 1 wrote:
Islam as a Faith did not exist in Chirst's time. Islam did start until about 7 Centuries ago. If i may assume i think you are refering the the Fact that Christ is recognized in Islam and by muslims as a profit in the ame manor Moses is, or Mohammed.
Interesting, what is your faith demonination?

“Knowledge is true opinion”

Since: Mar 07

Chesapeake, VA

#7 Aug 19, 2007
Yahaim wrote:
Many Christians say Jesus had a God, the Jewish God. But Muslums say otherwise.
What's truth?
Really what do muslims say on the subject?
I am sure they say Jesus followed Allah.

Since the god of the jews, the god of the muslims, and the god of the christians is the same god (the god of Abraham) I would say they are correct.

The main difference between the three is that jews see Jesus as a teacher, muslims see Jesus as a prophet, and christians see Jesus as a savior.

Chesapeake, VA

#8 Aug 19, 2007
Uncle Knucklefunk 1 wrote:
Muslims as a faith started in the 7th century, not 7 centuries ago.
Uncle Knucklefunk

Utica, NY

#9 Aug 19, 2007
renee marcelle wrote:
<quoted text> Interesting, what is your faith demonination?
My father is Muslim, My mother is Chirstian, i do not claim a denomination, but i have studied a bit of both, i'Ve read both the Koran and the Bible. Mostly I am Agnostic....I dont belive Faith in a God and Organised religion have anything to do with each other. Also I feel that organised religon is a perversion of God's true message and nature. MILLIONS have been murdered in the name of "organised religon"....so i will not have the blood on my hands.
Uncle Knucklefunk

Utica, NY

#10 Aug 19, 2007
JustWow wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims as a faith started in the 7th century, not 7 centuries ago.
Opps my fault, i knew it was 7 something...thanks....
Uncle Knucklefunk

Utica, NY

#11 Aug 19, 2007
JustWow wrote:
<quoted text>
Really what do muslims say on the subject?
I am sure they say Jesus followed Allah.
Since the god of the jews, the god of the muslims, and the god of the christians is the same god (the god of Abraham) I would say they are correct.
The main difference between the three is that jews see Jesus as a teacher, muslims see Jesus as a prophet, and christians see Jesus as a savior.
"Allah" is simply the Arabic word for "god"...same as they have there own word for "table, car or chair".....it is not a different God....Muslims recognize the same things as the old testament and parts of the new, the major difference is the to not see Jesus as a God. They are strict on the Monothesism, where as the Christians have blurred the Monotheistic line with the "trinity, the saints, Mary" etc etc..they pray ot more then one God....
Uncle Knucklefunk

Utica, NY

#12 Aug 19, 2007
hmm that post didnt show....

Chesapeake, VA

#13 Aug 19, 2007
Uncle Knucklefunk wrote:
Please try again.

“GO Back to Sleep”

Since: Aug 07

savannah ga

#14 Aug 19, 2007
THE LEAPERS CRYING OUT AT THE GATE"YESHUAH SON OF DAVID HAVE MERCY ON US!" THE HOUSE OF DAVID WAS NOT MUSLIM IN ANY WAY......SHALOM

“RENEE' MARCELLE”

LAKE FOREST, CALIFORNIA

#15 Aug 19, 2007
Uncle Knucklefunk wrote:
<quoted text>
My father is Muslim, My mother is Christian, i do not claim a denomination, but i have studied a bit of both, I've read both the Koran and the Bible. Mostly I am Agnostic....I don't believe Faith in a God and Organised religion have anything to do with each other. Also I feel that organised religion is a perversion of God's true message and nature. MILLIONS have been murdered in the name of "organised religion"....so i will not have the blood on my hands.
I know what you mean. The catholic church killed a lot of people in the name of Jesus. The movie the mission is one of the millions of fine examples.

“RENEE' MARCELLE”

LAKE FOREST, CALIFORNIA

#16 Aug 19, 2007
Baruch Ben Yosef wrote:
THE LEAPERS CRYING OUT AT THE GATE"YESHUAH SON OF DAVID HAVE MERCY ON US!" THE HOUSE OF DAVID WAS NOT MUSLIM IN ANY WAY......SHALOM
that is absolutely true.
Wolfman Jack

Utica, NY

#17 Aug 20, 2007
Baruch Ben Yosef wrote:
What does that mean?
firmus

United States

#18 Aug 20, 2007
Uncle Knucklefunk wrote:
<quoted text>
My father is Muslim, My mother is Chirstian, i do not claim a denomination, but i have studied a bit of both, i'Ve read both the Koran and the Bible. Mostly I am Agnostic....I dont belive Faith in a God and Organised religion have anything to do with each other. Also I feel that organised religon is a perversion of God's true message and nature. MILLIONS have been murdered in the name of "organised religon"....so i will not have the blood on my hands.
why? do you think that joining a "organized" religion might turn you into a murderous killing machine?
Wolfman Jack

Utica, NY

#19 Aug 20, 2007
firmus wrote:
<quoted text>
why? do you think that joining a "organized" religion might turn you into a murderous killing machine?
Not at all, but i refuse to be a part of something that claims to be righteous but at the same time is guilty of the some of the worlds worst evil deeds....its hypocrisy.....thats my view
Bill R

Mccleary, WA

#20 Aug 21, 2007
Uncle Knucklefunk wrote:
God's will? Allah's will?
Bill R

Mccleary, WA

#21 Aug 21, 2007
Uncle Knucklefunk wrote:
<quoted text>
"Allah" is simply the Arabic word for "god"...same as they have there own word for "table, car or chair".....it is not a different God....Muslims recognize the same things as the old testament and parts of the new, the major difference is the to not see Jesus as a God. They are strict on the Monothesism, where as the Christians have blurred the Monotheistic line with the "trinity, the saints, Mary" etc etc..they pray ot more then one God....
Does it show now?
Bill R

Mccleary, WA

#22 Aug 21, 2007
renee marcelle wrote:
<quoted text> I know what you mean. The catholic church killed a lot of people in the name of Jesus. The movie the mission is one of the millions of fine examples.
You mean the movie killed millions of people
too?

I thought the book was better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Rosa_Winkel 92,594
Gay men sleeping with women and men is unaccept... 1 hr I no wat I no 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr truth 286,007
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr truth 979,412
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr MUQ2 1,090
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 667,730
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 hr RiccardoFire 19,320
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr bad bob 183,620
More from around the web