First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Slick

Oklahoma City, OK

#127 Oct 31, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
if being thrown to hell is based on an***al sex, then everyone (straights and gays) will go to hell. straights and gays practice an***al sex.
to all gays, don't worry. everybody goes to hell because everybody practice an***al sex.
to all gays, we have company in hell: the straight people. they also enjoy an***al sex.
Don't worry andet yes anal sex is a abomination many people do practice it.no they will not go to hell hell is made up by Christians and catholicks to scare you.however there is a lake of fire during the thousand year rein the people will be taught the 613 laws in the old testament.and you will have people who will teach these laws then satan will be loosened again to test you please do not fail this test.because you could be thrown into the lake of fire you will not be tormented but it will be as if you never existed. Andet I love the law And because i do i am persecuted and have been for years people love sin and if you go along with them you will be fine but stop sinning and people will hate you.although I fall short.I am against homosexuality.But The bottom line is I have no children so really it is none of my bushiness what people do.What I do not like is when it is out in public and small children could see and then this is stuck in there minds.And be affected by this.have a great day sweet. p.s. I wish there was no sin in the world.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#128 Oct 31, 2013
PDX Dave wrote:
Sinners going to hell and blaming God for it, are like people going to prison and blaming the police and judges1! They did the crime, they're going to do the time. Same concept.
WTF? You believe such nonsense?

Location hidden

#129 Oct 31, 2013
Slick wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry andet yes anal sex is a abomination many people do practice it.no they will not go to hell hell is made up by Christians and catholicks to scare you.however there is a lake of fire during the thousand year rein the people will be taught the 613 laws in the old testament.and you will have people who will teach these laws then satan will be loosened again to test you please do not fail this test.because you could be thrown into the lake of fire you will not be tormented but it will be as if you never existed. Andet I love the law And because i do i am persecuted and have been for years people love sin and if you go along with them you will be fine but stop sinning and people will hate you.although I fall short.I am against homosexuality.But The bottom line is I have no children so really it is none of my bushiness what people do.What I do not like is when it is out in public and small children could see and then this is stuck in there minds.And be affected by this.have a great day sweet. p.s. I wish there was no sin in the world.
Obsessing over anal sex again?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#130 Oct 31, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Obsessing over anal sex again?
Jesus Christ, Superstar !
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#131 Nov 1, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK call me ignorant, what does JCS had to do with anal? Never seen the play, but remember the movie (love the voice solo by Mary Magdalene!)
Pat

Granby, CT

#132 Nov 1, 2013
Who do you think gave gays their sexual orientation in the first place if not your gay loving god?

If there is a hell, the only one who belongs there is god for he alone is the root cause of all sin, not the imperfect objects of his creation. You don't blame a defective car on the car do you? No, you blame the maker.

Location hidden

#133 Nov 1, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
:o)
MADDIE

Austin, TX

#134 Nov 1, 2013
ram_jam wrote:
<quoted text>
being gay isnt a sin because the bible is a rubbish and the christian god doesnt exist.
Even if God exists he is probably too busy trying to keep track of the sins of Christians to be worried about what goes on in someone's sex life.

Location hidden

#135 Nov 1, 2013
MADDIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if God exists he is probably too busy trying to keep track of the sins of Christians to be worried about what goes on in someone's sex life.
That's an understatement.

Since: Mar 09

northern ireland

#136 Nov 1, 2013
here here maddie! and he should start by having a good look at himself, bloody hypocrite.
the bollox is terribly violent and has an awful temper you know
- NOMAD-

Plymouth, MA

#137 Nov 1, 2013
Bootsy Collins wrote:
<quoted text>no but as the bible isn't a sex manual where someone puts there organs isn't the point all I stated was why it is seen as a sin by the church or do you really think it's because of where a guy puts his dick and being 70 years old I think it's a given they can't have kids so wind your neck in
Ahemmm...Hello. Any body Home here?

I am a 73 yo guy that is very virle..My 41 yo wife had our baby 16 months ago. Time to get readjusted my friend.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#138 Nov 1, 2013
PDX Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
OK call me ignorant, what does JCS had to do with anal? Never seen the play, but remember the movie (love the voice solo by Mary Magdalene!)
I like the Mother Superior who sang "Climb Every Mountain" in The Sound of Music.

MADDIE

Austin, TX

#139 Nov 2, 2013
Slick wrote:
<quoted text>
I am against homosexuality.But The bottom line is I have no children so really it is none of my bushiness what people do.What I do not like is when it is out in public and small children could see and then this is stuck in there minds.And be affected by this.have a great day sweet. p.s. I wish there was no sin in the world.
Slick if you are honest, chidren are exposed to far more heterosexual sex acts than homosexual acts. Are you just as opposed to heterosexuals?

Even our commercials glorify "sex"...teach young girls that being sexy is the only way they get noticed...teach young boys that it is okay to "get what they want".

Seeing "gay sex" is far from what harms our children...think about it.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#140 Nov 3, 2013
Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) opened his legs wide in the movie "Kill Your Darlings". His partner was a handsome guy. yes, a gay movie.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#141 Nov 3, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) opened his legs wide in the movie "Kill Your Darlings". His partner was a handsome guy. yes, a gay movie.
You are of your father, Satan the Wicked One, you UNREPENTANT HOMOSEXUAL!!!

Location hidden

#142 Nov 3, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You are of your father, Satan the Wicked One, you UNREPENTANT HOMOSEXUAL!!!
It's time to chill bro.
Bootsy Collins

Oxford, UK

#143 Nov 3, 2013
- NOMAD- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahemmm...Hello. Any body Home here?
I am a 73 yo guy that is very virle..My 41 yo wife had our baby 16 months ago. Time to get readjusted my friend.
good for you and lucky kid but I'm gonna say your an exception rather than a rule and I'm sure you know this as well as I do it also said two 70 year olds not one male so even then it is highly unlikely a 70 year old women will fall pregnant so I stand by that ,glad to know your dick still works but you might wanna get those eyes checked out .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min ROCCO 739,599
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 5 min andet1987 2,414
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Thinking 227,532
The Anti-Christ 13 min andet1987 5
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 13 min Phoenix5000 95,511
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min Dr_Zorderz 259,529
Do you LOVE 'the Price is Right!' ?? What's you... 18 min andet1987 3
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min Oxbow 542,599
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 57 min Truths 601,094
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 7 hr Joana 150

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••