Will God really send gays to hell?

Since: Mar 09

northern ireland

#105 Oct 28, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>well actually, Homosexuality is not a sin provided that the participating partners are married!. Marriage nulifies aney sexual sins committed. God pays no attention to the sex committed between married folks. For example, married heterosexuals ( opposite sex marriages ) all the time have oral and anal sex and I don't see what's the difference!!!. Therefore Homosexuality is not a sin provided that the two are married!.
being gay isnt a sin because the bible is a rubbish and the christian god doesnt exist.
Bootsy Collins

Honiton, UK

#106 Oct 28, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>well actually, Homosexuality is not a sin provided that the participating partners are married!. Marriage nulifies aney sexual sins committed. God pays no attention to the sex committed between married folks. For example, married heterosexuals ( opposite sex marriages ) all the time have oral and anal sex and I don't see what's the difference!!!. Therefore Homosexuality is not a sin provided that the two are married!.
its a sin as you can't procreate its nothing to do with what type of sex you are having
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#107 Oct 28, 2013
Bootsy Collins wrote:
<quoted text>it's called curtesy being so educated you will know it is in no way a reference to your status and now you are boring me sir
sir ? correct !!! I am more superior than you. if I were in a Monastery, I am pretty sure I would be the Mother Superior.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#108 Oct 28, 2013
Bootsy Collins wrote:
<quoted text>wow sounds like the ramblings of an educated superior being
"Climb Every Mountain" is my favorite song, sang by a Mother Superior in The Sound of Music. and I can sing it too in falsetto.
Bootsy Collins

Grimsby, UK

#109 Oct 29, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Climb Every Mountain" is my favorite song, sang by a Mother Superior in The Sound of Music. and I can sing it too in falsetto.
yeah nice one case closed

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#110 Oct 29, 2013
ram_jam wrote:
<quoted text>
we are animals you bigoted, clueless moron. i now have to assume you are one of those dumb ass americans that dont believe in evolution and instead believe the world is less than 10,00 years old. id love to reply in turn with rofl and lmao but in reality thats a sad sad thing to come to terms with. rather than accepting evidence of the earths age you instead close your mind further and fill in the blanks of your limited understanding with fairytales and folk lore. the progress of the human race stalls every time someone does that.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!! Everyone with a brain knows that the world is much older than that. The facts are too overwhelming. What it actually boils down to, is that gays want an excuse to live without moral standards that makes the difference between animals, and humans. They want to live their perverted lives, and deny God and his laws to feel better about what they are doing.

What a dumbass. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#113 Oct 29, 2013
Bootsy Collins wrote:
<quoted text>its a sin as you can't procreate its nothing to do with what type of sex you are having
zzzzz

Does that mean if two 70 year old heterosexuals get married they are committing sin?
Bootsy Collins

Grimsby, UK

#114 Oct 30, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
zzzzz
Does that mean if two 70 year old heterosexuals get married they are committing sin?
no but as the bible isn't a sex manual where someone puts there organs isn't the point all I stated was why it is seen as a sin by the church or do you really think it's because of where a guy puts his dick and being 70 years old I think it's a given they can't have kids so wind your neck in
Bootsy Collins

Grimsby, UK

#115 Oct 30, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
zzzzz
oh and for the same reason the Catholic Church is anti abortion and contraception

Location hidden

#116 Oct 30, 2013
Bootsy Collins wrote:
<quoted text>no but as the bible isn't a sex manual where someone puts there organs isn't the point all I stated was why it is seen as a sin by the church or do you really think it's because of where a guy puts his dick and being 70 years old I think it's a given they can't have kids so wind your neck in
So your statement "its a sin as you can't procreate its nothing to do with what type of sex you are having" was, in fact, a lie.

Carry on...
doug

Tsumeb, Namibia

#117 Oct 30, 2013
Bootsy Collins wrote:
<quoted text>no but as the bible isn't a sex manual where someone puts there organs isn't the point all I stated was why it is seen as a sin by the church or do you really think it's because of where a guy puts his dick and being 70 years old I think it's a given they can't have kids so wind your neck in
Lev. 18:22 and you shall not lie with a male as you do with a woman.it is a perversion. Romans

Location hidden

#118 Oct 30, 2013
doug wrote:
<quoted text> Lev. 18:22 and you shall not lie with a male as you do with a woman.it is a perversion. Romans
Well, a gay guy would never lie with a woman, so I guess whatever he does with a man is good!
Bootsy Collins

Honiton, UK

#119 Oct 30, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
So your statement "its a sin as you can't procreate its nothing to do with what type of sex you are having" was, in fact, a lie.
Carry on...
my point was all people seem to be discussing is the mechanics of the sex determining wether it's a sin or not and I didn't think that was really the point the fact that a gay couple has anal sex is less of a sin than the fact they can't produce offspring ever which is why the church has a much stronger stance on same sex marriage,abortion and contraception than it does on anal sex also I don't particularly share or have any religious beliefs either just incase anyone thinks otherwise
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#120 Oct 30, 2013
Not only will HELL be a place where 'hope will NOT reside', for UNREPENTANT homosexuals who died in their unbelief, it will also be a place where they will NEVER be able to practice the MORAL ABOMINATION that they CHOSE over the Lord Jesus Christ...I'm just keepin' it...REAL.

Location hidden

#121 Oct 30, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Not only will HELL be a place where 'hope will NOT reside', for UNREPENTANT homosexuals who died in their unbelief, it will also be a place where they will NEVER be able to practice the MORAL ABOMINATION that they CHOSE over the Lord Jesus Christ...I'm just keepin' it...REAL.
Thanks, kitten!
A friend

Ashburn, VA

#122 Oct 30, 2013
Sick wrote:
Anyone who thinks they were born gay is a idiot just a excuse.no i don't think you will go to hell but what i will tell you is you will not be gay in heaven he will not allow heaven to become defiled like this earth.And if you are gay it is because something affected you as a child or you seen something. other than that it is satan. And it is strange to me how gays will justify being gay anyway thy can.
Excuse me but yes I child can be born a female or male with messed up chromosomes which will cause a male / female to carry a male to have female & females to carry male chromosomes. Some children have even been born with both private parts.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Location hidden

#123 Oct 31, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
What they believe is that they will be laying around in heaven performing their perverted acts in huge groups. Eating grapes, and drinking fine wine while God lays back and smiles at them with unwavering love.

The look of surprise on their faces is going to be sweet:)

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Location hidden

#124 Oct 31, 2013
A friend wrote:
<quoted text> Excuse me but yes I child can be born a female or male with messed up chromosomes which will cause a male / female to carry a male to have female & females to carry male chromosomes. Some children have even been born with both private parts.
That's deformity dumbass. Not sexual choice.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#125 Oct 31, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Thanks for sharing your personal fantasy with us.

Hell doesn't exist.

GROW UP!!!
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#126 Oct 31, 2013
Sinners going to hell and blaming God for it, are like people going to prison and blaming the police and judges1! They did the crime, they're going to do the time. Same concept.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Riverside Rednek 51,756
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 min waaasssuuup 445,969
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min kent 693,164
Those in the twin towers who saw the jets coming 58 min Doctor REALITY 33
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 1 hr Doctor REALITY 13
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr whatgod 991,937
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 8 hr c840xba 26
More from around the web