Will God really send gays to hell?
Sam

London, KY

#84 Oct 27, 2013
God sending Gays to Hell?. An empathetic NO!!!. Actually God now approves of Gay marriage. God has changed His mind regarding Homosexuality!. God can change His mind on matters if He wants to, there are instances in the Bible where God does just that!. This time is no different. God Has certainly been answering the big Gays prayers lately!, with their recent Supreme Court victories and all. God wouldn't answer me, a Straight guy!. You know, I once asked God for a wife, 5 months later, He gave me a wh**e!. I do admit, I did used to blaspheme God a couple years on down before this, but I stopped this. I figured this was the reason God raped me. If God didn't want to give me a wife, He sure as Hell didn't have to give me that rotten wh**e!!!. Because God bestowed this evil upon me, my blaspheming Him returned with a vengence!!!. I lay it on old God now and I don't care if I do go burn forever, HAHAHAHAHA!!!. I blaspheme God real good now. I do it more then I ever did and I am a might proud of that fact, HAHAHAHAHA!!!...GIVE ME ANOTHER WH**E GOD!!!!!!!!!.

Since: Mar 09

northern ireland

#85 Oct 27, 2013
blaspheme away lad, god aint goin to do squat!
Had enough

Corinth, MS

#86 Oct 27, 2013
opps I did it again wrote:
If there was a God, our country wouldn't be in the shape it is in now.
Have you ever read Revelations? Trust me we are living in the time of Revelations..

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#87 Oct 27, 2013
Had enough wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever read Revelations? Trust me we are living in the time of Revelations..
Trust you?

Really?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#88 Oct 27, 2013
As far as 'sexual abomination' is concerned, homosexuality is probably second only to beastiality.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#89 Oct 27, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
As far as 'sexual abomination' is concerned, homosexuality is probably second only to beastiality.
Does your sexual arousal by giraffes count as bestiality and isn't your desire for little Chinese girls a greater sin ?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#90 Oct 27, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Whew...you're still #1!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#91 Oct 27, 2013
Had enough wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO

The Hobbit is a much easier read...and more believable.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#92 Oct 27, 2013
"I Jesus am the Root and the Offspring of David, I AM LUCIFER!."

From the Latin version of Revelation 22:16

What a goofy religion.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#93 Oct 27, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
"I Jesus am the Root and the Offspring of David, I AM LUCIFER!."
From the Latin version of Revelation 22:16
What a goofy religion.
ancient semitic word Lucifer- meaning is Morning Star?

what a goofy ben Adam(goy-god) troll
do you have finshed HS courses on line???
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#94 Oct 27, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>The Bible is a book of instructions that was given to us for a reason. The only problem with it, is that it has been translated so many times that it confuses everyone. But no matter which one your read, the basic instructions are the same. We as humans truly are incredibly stupid. We are the only life form on this planet that is capable of believing what isn't real, but also refuse to see reality when it is right in front of us. No animal, organism, or plant carries this trait. I see this every day of my life, and understand why these instructions were written.
I am not here to bash gays. It's their choice. But is it the right one? No way.
why should I choose ? excuse me !! God is the one who decided what lifestyle I should perform. from conception, God already made me a Gay. me to decide ? a newborn gay to decide whether he should become gay or straight ? omg !!! a newborn can never decide !!! my lifestyle was already decided by God. and I have to accept that lifestyle that God has assigned to me.
Bootsy Collins

Oxford, UK

#95 Oct 27, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
good you call me SIR !! and you should !!! I AM MORE SUPERIOR THAN YOU IN SO MANY WAYS !!
it's called curtesy being so educated you will know it is in no way a reference to your status and now you are boring me sir
Bootsy Collins

Oxford, UK

#96 Oct 27, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
why should I choose ? excuse me !! God is the one who decided what lifestyle I should perform. from conception, God already made me a Gay. me to decide ? a newborn gay to decide whether he should become gay or straight ? omg !!! a newborn can never decide !!! my lifestyle was already decided by God. and I have to accept that lifestyle that God has assigned to me.
wow sounds like the ramblings of an educated superior being
Bob

Seattle, WA

#98 Oct 27, 2013
Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death... "

Gay = Got AIDS Yet ?

Gays go straight to hell as soon as they die.

“It's time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

The South Pole

#99 Oct 27, 2013
Bob's telling fairytales again.

“Democraps are stupid.”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#100 Oct 28, 2013
ram_jam wrote:
there are gay dogs, cats and so on throughout the animal kingdom. plus, if you have ever seen a young kid and thought he acted a bit 'gay' then grows up to be a gay man or woman then why cant you see that it was something that was in them before they were aware of anything as sexual nature. before they could possibly be perverted or led to be that way. as long as you have a close minded bible led thought process you will be living life looking through a keyhole.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!! "animals are gay". ROFL!!!!!!!!!! Animals are animals that don't know any better. That's why they are called animals, and WE are called HUMAN. I can't believe that you try to correct me, then write to most dumbass post I've have ever read on Topix. LOL!!!!!!!!!! Oh God my side is hurting!!!!!!!!!!

People are so stupid:)
Sam

London, KY

#101 Oct 28, 2013
Bob wrote:
Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death... "
Gay = Got AIDS Yet ?
Gays go straight to hell as soon as they die.
well actually, Homosexuality is not a sin provided that the participating partners are married!. Marriage nulifies aney sexual sins committed. God pays no attention to the sex committed between married folks. For example, married heterosexuals ( opposite sex marriages ) all the time have oral and anal sex and I don't see what's the difference!!!. Therefore Homosexuality is not a sin provided that the two are married!.
Doctor REALITY

Oklahoma City, OK

#102 Oct 28, 2013
Gays in hell will be even the more miserable because they won't be able to practice homosexuality. 4 REAL.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#103 Oct 28, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Gays in hell will be even the more miserable because they won't be able to practice homosexuality. 4 REAL.
Too bad for you. I'll bet you were looking forward to that.

Since: Mar 09

northern ireland

#104 Oct 28, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!!!!!!!!! "animals are gay". ROFL!!!!!!!!!! Animals are animals that don't know any better. That's why they are called animals, and WE are called HUMAN. I can't believe that you try to correct me, then write to most dumbass post I've have ever read on Topix. LOL!!!!!!!!!! Oh God my side is hurting!!!!!!!!!!
People are so stupid:)
we are animals you bigoted, clueless moron. i now have to assume you are one of those dumb ass americans that dont believe in evolution and instead believe the world is less than 10,00 years old. id love to reply in turn with rofl and lmao but in reality thats a sad sad thing to come to terms with. rather than accepting evidence of the earths age you instead close your mind further and fill in the blanks of your limited understanding with fairytales and folk lore. the progress of the human race stalls every time someone does that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min phooey 603,276
Hiroshima was WRONG! (Aug '13) 5 min Doctor REALITY 313
Hero Mom SNITCHES on COWARD son who murdered Ho... 13 min Doctor REALITY 4
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min Darwins Stepchild 878,698
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 27 min superhorny 569
The Christian Atheist debate 30 min MrAnderson9 3,845
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 30 min Gary Coaldigger 8,023
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 37 min Neville Thompson 272,869
More from around the web