Will God really send gays to hell?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#63 Oct 24, 2013
Bob wrote:
Homosexuality is condemned in the Bible. Below are some Bible verses that condemn homosexuality:
Genesis 19:5
They called to Lot, and said to him, "Where are the men who came in to you this night? Bring them out to us, that we may have sex with them."
Genesis 19:23
Then Yahweh rained on Sodom and on Gomorrah sulfur and FIRE from Yahweh out of the sky.
Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.
Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.
Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.
Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death... "
Gay = Got AIDS Yet ?
Total GAY SHAME !
poor gays. they did not choose to become gays, yet they are being ridiculed for being gays. those who hate and condemn gays should be the ones to be punished. gays are innocent people. gays are more innocent than OJ.
SchwarzsteinSchl oss

Seattle, WA

#64 Oct 24, 2013
Bob wrote:
Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death... "
Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.
Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their blood guiltiness is upon them.
Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.
I Corinthians 6:9 (NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."
Don't believe everything you read, brah!

Hell does NOT EXIST. Why? Because it violates thermodynamics. For fires to burn for an infinite amount of time requires an infinite amount of combustible fuel and a limitless supply of energy. Fire is the result of a highly exothermic reaction that increases entropy. Souls in fact, are not made of solid matter are neither combustible nor capable of physiological sensation. If you were given a new body by God to burn in hell, then it would soon become nothing but mineral ash(maximum state of entropy) and would burn no further. Jesusfreaks think Hell is underground, but they will soon learn in the distant future that Hell does indeed freeze over.
SchwarzsteinSchl oss

Seattle, WA

#65 Oct 24, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>I agree on that part that a dictator is now destroying this country. There's no other way to describe it. He has brought this country to it's knees, and then lies about everything getting better when we all know it is not.
My point is that everyone wants to put the blame in God's direction. You claim that if there was a god then things wouldn't be the way it is. It's not God, it's us. The blame is on people that voted that idiot into office. IF God controlled everything, then what would that make us? Slaves. We have the freedom to make our own choices just like a parent does when their child grows up. What do we as humans call that? Loving, and trusting your children. Do they make mistakes? Yep. How do they learn? By their own experiences in their mistakes. Do they blame or hate their parents for it? NO. Some do, but they are the ones that are always BLAMING OTHERS.
So God really isn't omnipotent after all. Color me shocked. It's hard to believe that people could possible respect a God who was so divinely stupid that "he" gave human beings their own free will.......Did it not occur to him how people would use this ability?
Bootsy Collins

Honiton, UK

#66 Oct 24, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
if being thrown to hell is based on an***al sex, then everyone (straights and gays) will go to hell. straights and gays practice an***al sex.
to all gays, don't worry. everybody goes to hell because everybody practice an***al sex.
to all gays, we have company in hell: the straight people. they also enjoy an***al sex.
except anal sex isn't gay you idiot
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#67 Oct 24, 2013
Bootsy Collins wrote:
<quoted text>except anal sex isn't gay you idiot
compared to me, you are an imbecile!!

I had 4 academic awards when I graduated high school,
an honor, and academic scholar both in high school and college.
you f***cking imbecile, shut the f***ck up if you don't know who you are talking to !!! you cock***sucker !!!
Bootsy Collins

Grimsby, UK

#68 Oct 25, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
compared to me, you are an imbecile!!
I had 4 academic awards when I graduated high school,
an honor, and academic scholar both in high school and college.
you f***cking imbecile, shut the f***ck up if you don't know who you are talking to !!! you cock***sucker !!!
yeah you sound really educated and likewise I could just as you have claimed to be anybody with any education so I stand by what i said good day to you sir

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#70 Oct 25, 2013
SchwarzsteinSchloss wrote:
<quoted text>
Did it not occur to him how people would use this ability?
Well, we all know now how your dumbass uses that ability:)
SchwarzsteinSchl oss

Seattle, WA

#71 Oct 25, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>Well, we all know now how your dumbass uses that ability:)
You WISH!

Thank you for pointing out the true nature of organized religion and that this talk about God and Hell is nothing more than childish, delusional fairy tales.
Wildcat

Plymouth, MA

#72 Oct 25, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
poor gays. they did not choose to become gays, yet they are being ridiculed for being gays. those who hate and condemn gays should be the ones to be punished. gays are innocent people. gays are more innocent than OJ.
You say poor gay's....Listen up....That is a CHOICE they make.
A gay man wants a dick up his ass or in his mouth and a Lesbo wants to suck on pussy...Doesn't Bother me at all..Its there life as a moral FREE citizen. People talk trash and smack about them because it is perverse, an abomination.I know that they are mentally challenged, sexual pervert. God would never punish them if it was a genetically misfortune caused by a defect in the DNA. YOU need to educate yourself in the working's of Gods mind. When you don't, the reason is not important, because like them, you also are a moral free person, able to do what you want with your life. As long as humans live, generation to generation, the spirit from God will teach the ones who have a yearning of God truth, will be trashing the homo's in their generation. It is built into the heart to Please the Creator and to Obey him in all thing's.
SchwarzsteinSchl oss

Seattle, WA

#73 Oct 26, 2013
Wildcat wrote:
<quoted text>
A gay man wants a dick up his ass or in his mouth and a Lesbo wants to suck on pussy...Doesn't Bother me at all..Its there life as a moral FREE citizen. People talk trash and smack about them because it is perverse, an abomination.I know that they are mentally challenged, sexual pervert. God would never punish them if it was a genetically misfortune caused by a defect in the DNA. YOU need to educate yourself in the working's of Gods mind. When you don't, the reason is not important, because like them, you also are a moral free person, able to do what you want with your life. As long as humans live, generation to generation, the spirit from God will teach the ones who have a yearning of God truth, will be trashing the homo's in their generation. It is built into the heart to Please the Creator and to Obey him in all thing's.
Keep on trying to "pray the gay away"......Your prayers are clearly not being answered. But I understand the whole idea behind the authors of the bible and bible thumpers insistance that homosexuality is an abomination: The simple fact that homosexual intercourse does not lead to procreation.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Location hidden

#74 Oct 26, 2013
<quoted text>
You WISH!
Thank you for pointing out the true nature of organized religion and that this talk about God and Hell is nothing more than childish, delusional fairy tales.
True Christianity is not religion. That is it's whole purpose. God hates religion. This is where you are delusional in your own way of thinking.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Location hidden

#75 Oct 26, 2013
<quoted text>
The simple fact that homosexual intercourse does not lead to procreation.
It's the simple fact that it is filthy. Poking another man in the butt is totally unhealthy. You might as well wait for another man to take a dump on the ground, then go an rub you pecker all in it. Same thing.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#76 Oct 26, 2013
Wildcat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow...you are just all kinds of crazy!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#77 Oct 26, 2013
Bootsy Collins wrote:
<quoted text>yeah you sound really educated and likewise I could just as you have claimed to be anybody with any education so I stand by what i said good day to you sir
good you call me SIR !! and you should !!! I AM MORE SUPERIOR THAN YOU IN SO MANY WAYS !!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#78 Oct 26, 2013
Wildcat wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe in God. and I believe in miracles that God creates. I experienced a real miracle last June 30, 2011.

The Bible, which is your real God, and not the God in heavens, is the reason why you become and monster and criminal. This is the reason why you hate gays, and turning you into a hell bound Satan worshipper.

I, Andet1987, a gay, a real God worshipper, is not hating anybody, and I believe in the REAL GOD up in heavens. I am pretty sure I will go to heaven someday for believing in God and for not hating my fellow homo erectus.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Location hidden

#79 Oct 26, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe in God. and I believe in miracles that God creates. I experienced a real miracle last June 30, 2011.
The Bible, which is your real God, and not the God in heavens, is the reason why you become and monster and criminal. This is the reason why you hate gays, and turning you into a hell bound Satan worshipper.
I, Andet1987, a gay, a real God worshipper, is not hating anybody, and I believe in the REAL GOD up in heavens. I am pretty sure I will go to heaven someday for believing in God and for not hating my fellow homo erectus.
In other words, you prefer to live by your own rules, sin as you please, then claim you believe in god. Huh??

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Location hidden

#80 Oct 26, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
good you call me SIR !! and you should !!! I AM MORE SUPERIOR THAN YOU IN SO MANY WAYS !!
LOL!!!!!!!! Stupid, stupid, stupid:)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#81 Oct 26, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>In other words, you prefer to live by your own rules, sin as you please, then claim you believe in god. Huh??
if man can make their own rules via the Bible, then why can't I ? I have the right to make my own rules too.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#82 Oct 26, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!!!!!!! Stupid, stupid, stupid:)
oh no.

the word is SUPERIOR, not stupid.

I won 2 gay beauty contests during my 20s.
I received 4 academic awards during high school graduation.
I was an academic scholar both high school and college.
Now that I am working, I am the agency supervisor and an alternate administrator if the owner, the administrator, is on vacation.

oh, yes, I am very superior.

Since: Mar 09

northern ireland

#83 Oct 26, 2013
raptor, you started off a few comments ago with a logical (i suppose) statement choosing to end it with 'im no here to bash gays' but that evolved into "Poking another man in the butt is totally unhealthy. You might as well wait for another man to take a dump on the ground, then go an rub you pecker all in it. Same thing." this perhaps shows your true colour and intellect. intellect similar to that of a child i suspect but what would one expect from someone who still believes in fairy tales. why dont you pick up a book that isnt the bible for a change? it might broaden your narrow mind. maybe try one than shows how ridiculous the bible is for a start. ok, maybe there is a god, i dont have too much of a problem imagining that, but to put his teachings in a book that has become so outdated that it barely makes sense to modern man and has been proved to be written and edited well after the life of the so called savior, and interpreted in so many different ways that christians actually are fighting amongst themselves over whos interpretation is right would be a stupid thing to do for such a powerful god. i find the importance of the bible utterly ridiculous. the limited knowledge of the world and the absolute sexist, bigoted and outdated views and some of the most outrageous claims and folk lore are abundant throughout the bible yet you choose to ignore that and concentrate on the bits that you see to be fitting of your ideology then prance about on line full of your self importance as smug and ignorant as your god himself...
also, im am not a gay man, not my thing at all, but you say its a choice and its absolutely not. there are gay dogs, cats and so on throughout the animal kingdom. plus, if you have ever seen a young kid and thought he acted a bit 'gay' then grows up to be a gay man or woman then why cant you see that it was something that was in them before they were aware of anything as sexual nature. before they could possibly be perverted or led to be that way. as long as you have a close minded bible led thought process you will be living life looking through a keyhole.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How is it possible that God has always existed?? 18 min Doctor REALITY 16
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 38 min Tellthetruth 447,415
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Quivering Lip Lib... 71,617
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr leprechauns rock 995,062
I miss her so bad. Should I reach out? 2 hr mikex28 1
How to make an interracial relationship work 4 hr malvin48 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Gay Equals Pervert 699,410
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 6 hr Dang Jersey Piney 122