Will God really send gays to hell?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#43 Oct 23, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>You live in a dream world. To him, a man laying with another man is an abomination. He loves everyone, but it's your choice, your life.
I believe in God, and my belief in God is not based on the Bible.

no matter how you ridicule gays because of the Bible, I will always respect God and believe in God.

and I think, you believe more in the Bible than believing THE REAL GOD up above. you are not a real believer just like me. despite what the Bible says, I ALWAYS BELIEVE IN GOD. that is THE REAL BELIEVER. and that is ME.
Axel

Seattle, WA

#44 Oct 23, 2013
In Russia the police attack the gay pride march.

They beat the gays with wooden clubs. This helps to keep the AIDS rate down. The russian orthodox church has decaired all gay pride marching as satanic.

The russian police have worked hard to enforce the law.

Now the people are happy. The russian police have done a great job and the public is happy. The guilty must be ponished. The gay is satanic.

Many gays have AIDS. They spead germ.

Gay is bad, horrible ugly sin.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#45 Oct 24, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>If you believe that you can 'SIN AT WILL', IGNORE THE LORD JESUS CHRIST ALL OF YOUR LIFE, and you believe that you will just disappear into eternal nothingness, without having to give an account before the Lord Jesus Christ.....YOU ARE SADLY MISTAKEN. Satan the Devil DELIGHTS in seeing people BLINDLY, and STUBBORNLY, R-E-J-E-C-T-I-N-G the Lord Jesus Christ....and that's...4 REAL..
Jesus Christ? No, it's YOU I reject, you're a complete dingbat.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#46 Oct 24, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell was invented by the RCC just like Limbo. Too bad they don't uninvent it like they did Limbo.
A religion of lies believed by the ignorant and insane.
Sounds about right, Ben. Because I know that while the ancients believed in an Underworld, it wasn't considered to be a place of torture.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#47 Oct 24, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds about right, Ben. Because I know that while the ancients believed in an Underworld, it wasn't considered to be a place of torture.
You are correct.

The Modern Christian "Hell" is based on the fictional works of Dante and Milton. It is NOT in the Bible.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#48 Oct 24, 2013
Axel wrote:
They beat the gays with wooden clubs. This helps to keep the AIDS rate down. The russian orthodox church has decaired all gay pride marching as satanic.
Now the people are happy. The russian police have done a great job and the public is happy. The guilty must be ponished. The gay is satanic.
Poor Bob. All these homosexuals whose spelling and grammar is so much better than yours.
:-)
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#49 Oct 24, 2013
Yes, gays (and many countless others) will end up shrieking in the fires of hell, for all eternity. Being repeatedly torn to shreds, their bodies ripped asunder and their bowels torn from them by grinning foul demons and other creatures of hell, but of course there will be no surcease to their torment – you cannot 'die' because you already did. Therefore, such endless tortures and being flipped over and buggered violently and torn to shreds there as well, over and over again are possible. And the reason for this, is not that "God sends you to hell" but because you send yourselves thereby choosing to be homosexual (yes that is the real word for 'gay' which actually means happy and carefree – which homosexuals are not)-all the while blaming it on 'being born that way'– which also, you are not.
Hey, I was waiting for Doctor REALITY to say this, but so far he hasn't. Perhaps because it's so politically incorrect, but that doesn't make it untrue [grins]

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#50 Oct 24, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in God, and my belief in God is not based on the Bible.
no matter how you ridicule gays because of the Bible, I will always respect God and believe in God.
and I think, you believe more in the Bible than believing THE REAL GOD up above. you are not a real believer just like me. despite what the Bible says, I ALWAYS BELIEVE IN GOD. that is THE REAL BELIEVER. and that is ME.
The Bible is a book of instructions that was given to us for a reason. The only problem with it, is that it has been translated so many times that it confuses everyone. But no matter which one your read, the basic instructions are the same. We as humans truly are incredibly stupid. We are the only life form on this planet that is capable of believing what isn't real, but also refuse to see reality when it is right in front of us. No animal, organism, or plant carries this trait. I see this every day of my life, and understand why these instructions were written.

I am not here to bash gays. It's their choice. But is it the right one? No way.
Patrice

Clovis, CA

#51 Oct 24, 2013
Sick wrote:
Anyone who thinks they were born gay is a idiot just a excuse.no i don't think you will go to hell but what i will tell you is you will not be gay in heaven he will not allow heaven to become defiled like this earth.And if you are gay it is because something affected you as a child or you seen something. other than that it is satan. And it is strange to me how gays will justify being gay anyway they can.
You picked out a really good name for yourself you hateful Christian...Having many friends and family members who are gay I Can say everyone were born gay.. I hope ne of your kids turn out to be Gay, you will have to learn tolerance, and unconditional love, but you would just probably throw them out of the house

FrankiesMom
Patrice

Clovis, CA

#52 Oct 24, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I like you....And that Ben is so true

FrankiesMom
Patrice

Clovis, CA

#53 Oct 24, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct.
The Modern Christian "Hell" is based on the fictional works of Dante and Milton. It is NOT in the Bible.
Ben wasn't Dante"s book considered a comedy?? I watch History channel a lot and I believe that is where I heard it..

FrankiesMom
sam i aint

Saint Louis, MO

#54 Oct 24, 2013
well yes he will.
but he will send liars, adulteries, murders, thieves, and all abusers of themselves with mankind. rev 21:8, galatians 5:21, more scripture: http://www.bible.ca/s-homo=sin.htm there are no big sins and little sins.
jesus is the only door to heaven.
without him in your heart, you will not get to heaven. and when you get him, you will want to go to heaven so bad that you will be willing to fight off the old devil and his temptations.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#55 Oct 24, 2013
Homosexuality isn't just 'weakness and perversion...it's SPIRITUAL EVIL! Homosexuality is a sexual CRAVING that was conceived in the hearts of spiritually depraved men, and that has it's inspiration from Satan the Wicked Fallen Angel.
Ciamcia lamcia

Baltimore, MD

#56 Oct 24, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Homosexuality isn't just 'weakness and perversion...it's SPIRITUAL EVIL! Homosexuality is a sexual CRAVING that was conceived in the hearts of spiritually depraved men, and that has it's inspiration from Satan the Wicked Fallen Angel.
bingo dzyndzlu,

I heard you are converted to be gay?
it is true???
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#57 Oct 24, 2013
Axel wrote:
how stupid are those Russians !!! it is the straight people who give birth to gays. gays do not get pregnant and do not deliver a gay baby. it is the straight people who spread gays. why are those stupid Russians punishing gays ? they should have punished those straight people who conceived and delivered gay babies.!!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#58 Oct 24, 2013
Ciamcia lamcia wrote:
<quoted text>
bingo dzyndzlu,
I heard you are converted to be gay?
it is true???
not only that, I have heard that he has more dresses and short skirts than his sl***ut daughter !!
Wildcat

Plymouth, MA

#59 Oct 24, 2013
Homosexuals who are "Christian" are kidding themselves. You MOCK God by you're non celerbate immoral conduct. The Scriptures are VERY clear about Homosexuality and those who practise this abomination. The people here writting the scriptures and proving my point are to be commended by their efforts to teach you homo's the truth of God's holy word. WHY do you think that you are an exception just because you believe in God.[If you believe in God, then it is all the more reason to stop your activity and seek his divine guidance and repent through your faith] You're loose conduct has already been judged in the scriptuers with the information that God has already convied to the human family.[Sodom & Gomorrah] Genesis 19:24,25.
When the scriptures direct us to a sinful practise that we may be doing,it is paramount that we repent and turn around from such practise. This divine law is also applicable to heterosexuals also. Hebrews 10:26-31 says That if we know a practise is sinful and wrong and we continue in it,we are in a hypocritical condition and there is NO foregiveness for a Willful Sinner. We dishonor our God rather then bringing him GLORY.
Bob

Seattle, WA

#60 Oct 24, 2013
Homosexuality is condemned in the Bible. Below are some Bible verses that condemn homosexuality:

Genesis 19:5

They called to Lot, and said to him, "Where are the men who came in to you this night? Bring them out to us, that we may have sex with them."

Genesis 19:23

Then Yahweh rained on Sodom and on Gomorrah sulfur and FIRE from Yahweh out of the sky.

Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.

Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death... "

Gay = Got AIDS Yet ?

Total GAY SHAME !

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#61 Oct 24, 2013
PDX Dave wrote:
well, without getting into the whole 'is homosexuality a sin' thing-Biblically speaking, God never sends anyone to hell. People send themselves bear, by the way they live their life, by not accepting Christ, things like that. Due to the original sin of Adam and Eve, people are born already destined for hell. The trick is, before you die, to repent your sins and accept salvation. I'm just saying, God never sends you to hell – you send yourself there. And I'm sure it breaks His heart whenever one of His children makes that decision for themselves.
If it really broke his heart, the default position at birth wouldn't be "you're going to hell"

Seriously...that is one messed up religion.
Bob

Seattle, WA

#62 Oct 24, 2013
There is no pride in being a perverted homosexual.
Only sin, shame, diseases and death. There is no such thing as gay pride, only total gay shame.

Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death... "

Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their blood guiltiness is upon them.

Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

I Corinthians 6:9 (NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 16 min Paul McCartney is... 659
Poll What's the most exotic/hottest mixed race group? (Jan '13) 50 min Doctor REALITY 23
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 50 min Quirky 42,522
Are your Topix comments helping...or hurting ot... 53 min Doctor REALITY 4
Why it's high time to get rid of billionaires 1 hr Paul McCartney is... 65
Am I Starting To Like My Step-Cousin? 2 hr IDontWantThis 1
HOLLYWOOD striving to delete prayer from scripts 3 hr haha 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 hr Robert F 690,621
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 hr Aura Mytha 989,879
More from around the web