Comments
1 - 20 of 137 Comments Last updated Nov 3, 2013
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Queers 4 Fearz

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Oct 20, 2013
I really love my man, and I can't imagine life without him. Christians say if I don't trust Jesus and stop being queer that I will end up in a place called hell. I guess if there will be otherwise lost gays there maybe it won't be so bad. What do you guys think?
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#2 Oct 20, 2013
well, without getting into the whole 'is homosexuality a sin' thing-Biblically speaking, God never sends anyone to hell. People send themselves bear, by the way they live their life, by not accepting Christ, things like that. Due to the original sin of Adam and Eve, people are born already destined for hell. The trick is, before you die, to repent your sins and accept salvation. I'm just saying, God never sends you to hell you send yourself there. And I'm sure it breaks His heart whenever one of His children makes that decision for themselves.
Queers 4 Fearz

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Oct 20, 2013
But aren't u as queer as me, Dave?
Queers 4 Fearz

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Oct 20, 2013
I wonder will I be able to see naked pictures of Prince Rogers Nelson if I go hell.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#5 Oct 20, 2013
why should they go to hell? it's not their fault they were born gay. While in their mom's womb, were they given a choice? Perhaps it's God's fault, he is supposed to be a perfect God. If this is so what the hell happens every time a gay babe is born?
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Oct 20, 2013
Will an imaginary creature send me to an imaginary place?
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#7 Oct 20, 2013
davy wrote:
Will an imaginary creature send me to an imaginary place?
No, but the Lord Jesus Christ will, if you choose to reject Him.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#8 Oct 20, 2013
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
why should they go to hell? it's not their fault they were born gay. While in their mom's womb, were they given a choice? Perhaps it's God's fault, he is supposed to be a perfect God. If this is so what the hell happens every time a gay babe is born?
Almighty God is TOTALLY PERFECT AND HOLY, you EVIL WITCH.
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#9 Oct 20, 2013
Typical religitarded response.
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>No, but the Lord Jesus Christ will, if you choose to reject Him.
opps I did it again

Edinburg, TX

#10 Oct 20, 2013
If there was a God, our country wouldn't be in the shape it is in now.

“Democraps are stupid.”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#11 Oct 20, 2013
opps I did it again wrote:
LMAO!!!!!! You blame this clusterfck Obama created on God?

“Democraps are stupid.”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#12 Oct 20, 2013
LMAO!!!!!!! You dumbass. Nobody is born gay. They are gay because they are perverted, vile, and incredibly weak.
Sick

Shawnee, OK

#13 Oct 20, 2013
Anyone who thinks they were born gay is a idiot just a excuse.no i don't think you will go to hell but what i will tell you is you will not be gay in heaven he will not allow heaven to become defiled like this earth.And if you are gay it is because something affected you as a child or you seen something. other than that it is satan. And it is strange to me how gays will justify being gay anyway they can.
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#14 Oct 20, 2013
Another brain dead republicunt.
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!!!!!! You dumbass. Nobody is born gay. They are gay because they are perverted, vile, and incredibly weak.
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#15 Oct 20, 2013
Religion kills brains dead.
Sick wrote:
Anyone who thinks they were born gay is a idiot just a excuse.no i don't think you will go to hell but what i will tell you is you will not be gay in heaven he will not allow heaven to become defiled like this earth.And if you are gay it is because something affected you as a child or you seen something. other than that it is satan. And it is strange to me how gays will justify being gay anyway they can.
Ciamcia lamcia

Baltimore, MD

#17 Oct 20, 2013
when babe is born ,at best is to look between two little legs,
if baby got small hole,or little midgit balls-there are girl or boy,
there exist not 3rd gender since earth exist,

mostly surgeon remove young adult balls,and form female vagina,and there is not boy nor girl-only hell knows whi is this miserable creature,
if hell knows,than there is place for them in the hell;3rd made by man gender called GAYS
also hell is proper place for them,according to Bible too.Romans 1;24-28

end of BS discussions
Ciamcia lamcia

Baltimore, MD

#18 Oct 20, 2013
opps I did it again wrote:
there is not true God anymore for this country,

very soon all american filth will be thrown in the lake of fire together with those filthy gays,lesbians,priests liars,alcoholics,drug eaters,and all kind of abominable s... from the top to the bottom of this damned Society
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#19 Oct 20, 2013
Severely religitarded.
Ciamcia lamcia wrote:
<quoted text>
when babe is born ,at best is to look between two little legs,
if baby got small hole,or little midgit balls-there are girl or boy,
there exist not 3rd gender since earth exist,
mostly surgeon remove young adult balls,and form female vagina,and there is not boy nor girl-only hell knows whi is this miserable creature,
if hell knows,than there is place for them in the hell;3rd made by man gender called GAYS
also hell is proper place for them,according to Bible too.Romans 1;24-28
end of BS discussions
opps I did it again

Edinburg, TX

#20 Oct 20, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!!!!! You blame this clusterfck Obama created on God?
You make no sense at all.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#21 Oct 20, 2013
if being thrown to hell is based on an***al sex, then everyone (straights and gays) will go to hell. straights and gays practice an***al sex.

to all gays, don't worry. everybody goes to hell because everybody practice an***al sex.

to all gays, we have company in hell: the straight people. they also enjoy an***al sex.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 7 min MUQ1 36,759
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Joyful8118 733,221
Last Word + 2 15 min Dreamweaver 539
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min truth 539,192
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 22 min Aquarius-WY 2,458
I'm SO GLAD the St. Louis Rams cut Michelle Sam... 28 min Doctor REALITY 4
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 33 min WasteWater 4,345
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 37 min Eagle 12 226,390
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Serah 600,014
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 258,078
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••