tourist humor.......hehe
Knock off purse seller

Englewood, CO

#1 Jun 27, 2012
DUMB AND FUNNY QUESTIONS AND STATEMENTS MADE BY TOURISTS
And related sorts of humor...

http://silgro.com/humor/DumbTourists.txt

hehehe
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#2 Jun 28, 2012
Knock off purse seller wrote:
DUMB AND FUNNY QUESTIONS AND STATEMENTS MADE BY TOURISTS
And related sorts of humor...
http://silgro.com/humor/DumbTourists.txt
hehehe
* Can we eat this?(holding a handful of moose droppings that
look like Milk Duds)
Knock off purse seller

Englewood, CO

#3 Jun 28, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
* Can we eat this?(holding a handful of moose droppings that
look like Milk Duds)
Yes. They grow on the ground-they're wild milk duds.
LOL
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4 Jun 28, 2012
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. They grow on the ground-they're wild milk duds.
LOL
i saw goats poo. small round things, like marbles. how about moose poo ? have you seen it ?:)
Knock off purse seller

Englewood, CO

#5 Jun 29, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i saw goats poo. small round things, like marbles. how about moose poo ? have you seen it ?:)
Nope.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#6 Jun 29, 2012
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
oh ok :)

http://denver.gaycities.com/bathhouses/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Estelle 626,933
Moroccan men have the largest penis (Oct '13) 6 min Suzy 64
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 7 min Sheilaa 17,798
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Less Girl 950,214
Play "end of the word" part 2 28 min WasteWater 658
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 43 min Peace_Warrior 615,607
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 278,321
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Lbj 14,123
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr lisw 179,973
More from around the web