whites boycott racist oprah
Renman

Pacoima, CA

#26 Aug 10, 2007
Writing in Paradise wrote:
<quoted text>
Centrists seem like leftists to all right-wing extremists, dear.
Except that "seem" does'nt really apply. Centrists are more inclined to have a leftist viewpoint on all of the issues of the day ie, gun control, abortion, religion, etc...that's the reality and it is not just a right wing mistake of identity. Of course that's their right (to be a leftist) but should'nt they at least admit it? Being a "centrist" is a way to stay on the sidelines and not actually commit to one side or the other. Nothing wrong with that, but debate is stymied when one or the other can't come to grips with what their beliefs are on the political spectrum and then proceed from that vantage point. More often than not, centrist equals leftist (and vice versa.)
Drew2

Taylorsville, NC

#27 Aug 10, 2007
Tamara24 wrote:
<quoted text>Ditto! And I am getting persecuted for what I said! Hmm, Interesting! How are ya Drew? Have a super weekend! Gonna go watch Oprah now! seriously!
Ahahaha!! I'm a real b**ch and I don't care either! They know it's true, that's why they won't say SQUAT! I for one have the upmost respect for Oprah! I think she is wonderful and should keep right on doing what she is doing. She could send some dollas my way, but hey, it's all good.:0)

I think I'll go watch the Color Purple or some other wonferful Oprah movie! Go OpRAH! GO AHEAD! LOL

You have a super weekend too my friend!
TROLL1

Victoria, Canada

#28 Aug 10, 2007
i disagree. Oprah may well be at times anti-male, but she is no racist. that is just utter crap.

its a fact for people of colour or Indians, when combined with poverty, its a fact that its very very hard to break through. Not that it isnt hard for whites, but its that much more harder, i would imagine, and she is only trying to help.

“God bless and keep israel”

Since: Jun 07

gulfport, ms

#29 Aug 10, 2007
Renman wrote:
<quoted text>
Except that "seem" does'nt really apply. Centrists are more inclined to have a leftist viewpoint on all of the issues of the day ie, gun control, abortion, religion, etc...that's the reality and it is not just a right wing mistake of identity. Of course that's their right (to be a leftist) but should'nt they at least admit it? Being a "centrist" is a way to stay on the sidelines and not actually commit to one side or the other. Nothing wrong with that, but debate is stymied when one or the other can't come to grips with what their beliefs are on the political spectrum and then proceed from that vantage point. More often than not, centrist equals leftist (and vice versa.)
i concider myself a centralist but i lean more to the right. i vote for both democrats (if they are sane) and republicans (if they aren't to much of a religious kook) i vote for the lesser of 2 evils and the one who can do the job the best. and partner i don't sit on any fence (read some of my posts). i believe abortion should be legal for those who think they need to use it. and i believe i should be able to carry and use a gun should the need arise. i believe drugs should be legal and taxed to hi (pardon the pun) heaven. i also believe that should you comit a crime with a gun to get your drug money you should be placed in jail for a very long time unless you kill some one doing the crime, in which case i believe you should fry. so being a centralist doesn't exactly mean that one is a leftist.
georgia pride

Smyrna, GA

#30 Aug 10, 2007
The only problem with Oprah is the tax issue. She makes $150,000,000 a year and should pay $50,000,000 in taxes. As a tax dodge she has created her own charities and these charities pay her expenses for hotels, travel, entertainment, clothing, meals, and even pays her accountants and lawyers. She deprives the IRS of tax dollars that we, the working people, have to make up. Her failed liberal charities put money into programs that U.S. taxpayers would never let their taxes fund. These aren't charity contributions to reputable charities, they are charities created by Oprah, run by Oprah, and when there is failure of results Oprah answers to no one.

Since: Apr 07

Honolulu, HI

#31 Aug 11, 2007
Renman wrote:
<quoted text>
Except that "seem" does'nt really apply. Centrists are more inclined to have a leftist viewpoint on all of the issues of the day ie, gun control, abortion, religion, etc...
That isn't true. My view on gun control, for example tend to about almost as conservative as it gets.

Honolulu, HI

#32 Aug 11, 2007
Renman wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a "centrist" is a way to stay on the sidelines and not actually commit to one side or the other. Nothing wrong with that, but debate is stymied when one or the other can't come to grips with what their beliefs are on the political spectrum and then proceed from that vantage point. More often than not, centrist equals leftist (and vice versa.)
What? You mean you have a hard time debating politics against someone who thinks for herself instead of letting some politician somewhere do it for her?

Imagine that! You might actually have to debate the individual issues and gain a real understanding of them!
TROLL1

Victoria, Canada

#33 Aug 11, 2007
georgia pride wrote:
The only problem with Oprah is the tax issue. She makes $150,000,000 a year and should pay $50,000,000 in taxes. As a tax dodge she has created her own charities and these charities pay her expenses for hotels, travel, entertainment, clothing, meals, and even pays her accountants and lawyers. She deprives the IRS of tax dollars that we, the working people, have to make up. Her failed liberal charities put money into programs that U.S. taxpayers would never let their taxes fund. These aren't charity contributions to reputable charities, they are charities created by Oprah, run by Oprah, and when there is failure of results Oprah answers to no one.
how the hell would you know what she pays in tax or doesnt pay? that information is private and confidential. there is no way i would find out what your tax bill is, but if there is, please post that now or shut the f up!

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#34 Aug 11, 2007
Renman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm left of center and not the least bit ashamed of it or intimidated by the intellectual lightweights who attribute a moral position to it. That said, I've been accused of being right wing by folks much further to the left.

I think it depends on how you look at things. There are more than two options (left and right). It's a spectrum that runs to extremes.

For a lot of people, however, it's just simpler to look at it like Bonanza - some folks have white hats, others have black.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#35 Aug 11, 2007
georgia pride wrote:
Blah blah blah liberals blah blah blah left wing blah blah blah.

Oprah does what every other business generating the kind of revenue she rakes in. Do you criticize Gates or Job or Turner for not paying the maximum amount of taxes?

What is it that bothers you: that she's female, black, or has the audacity to speak her mind?

Since: May 07

Spokane, WA

#36 Aug 11, 2007
OPRAH is one of the smartest, kind, genuine, giving, loyal, celebrities out there in TV land! I wish I could go to her favorite things show!

Honolulu, HI

#39 Aug 11, 2007
Yahaim wrote:
No white person should ever watch Oprah
why?
a.-Oprah hates whites,latins and asians
Why?
a.- Because she is black and feel we are responsible for it.
Oprah supports Obama, because Obama is the Oprah's muslim knife.
is Oprah muslim?
a.- Yes, Oprah converted to Islam in Africa.
Obama had his Imam convert her.
Who is behind OPrah and Obama?
a.- Iraeli intel and the NSA say that Iran and the Saudis are behind Obama.
Is Obama an Iranian agent?
a.- Israeli intel thinks so. He bought a $1.6 million dollar mansion with Iranian money.
So we can conclude that Obama is a Iranian Muslim trojan horse.
a.- Yes, Obama works for Iran and Islam in general.
What is that the muslims want?
a.- To capture America's Nuclear Arsenal for Islam.
Heh, Obama is not a muslim. And even if he were, who cares?

Since: May 07

Spokane, WA

#40 Aug 11, 2007
Yahasim wrote:
why?
a.-Oprah hates whites,latins and Asians
Why?
Oprah supports Obama, because Obama is the Oprah's Muslim knife.
is Oprah Muslim?
Who is behind Oprah and Obama?
a.- Israeli Intel and the NSA say that Iran and the Saudis are behind Obama.
a.- Israeli Intel thinks so. He bought a $1.6 million dollar mansion with Iranian money.
So we can conclude that Obama is a Iranian Muslim Trojan horse.
What is that the Muslims want?
Oprah, does not hate Whites, Latinos, Asians, or any race for that matter! Do you? Where do you get your information? The enquirer? Tip~ Find a reputable reliable source. Tabloids are smut!
Jan

Corpus Christi, TX

#42 Aug 11, 2007
Yahaim wrote:
IF IMUS WAS FIRED THEN OPRAH SHOULD BE FIRED TOO!! SHE MADE RACIST COMMENTS OFFENDED WHITES AND STILL THERE!!
Any White person that watches Oprah is a traitor to Humanity and to western civilization. The word is AVOID OPRAH FOR BEING A RACIST AND A BLACK NAZI.
What exactly did she say about whites that was so offensive and racist? I'm asking you because you brought it up and because I don't watch her show.

PAF

“Proud to be a US Citizen”

Berkeley Springs

#43 Aug 11, 2007
I knew Oprah when she was with Baltimore News.She covered a story about a Row Home fire where a number of kids were killed, she was fired because she cried while giving the report on TV.
From that point she made a success of her self.selling windows on a local TV station to what she has now. You got to give her credit.
I use to watch Oprah for many years but Now Judge Judy.
Her show lately does have racial over tones, and her backing Obama has turned me off.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#44 Aug 11, 2007
Tamara24 wrote:
<quoted text>Oprah, does not hate Whites, Latinos, Asians, or any race for that matter! Do you? Where do you get your information? The enquirer? Tip~ Find a reputable reliable source. Tabloids are smut!
Yahaim's sources are the voices in his head. I don't think he can control them even with medication; it may be time for 20K volts of electricity again.

PAF

Berkeley Springs

#45 Aug 11, 2007
Yahaim wrote:
why?
a.-Oprah hates whites,latins and asians
Why?
Oprah supports Obama, because Obama is the Oprah's muslim knife.
is Oprah muslim?
Who is behind OPrah and Obama?
a.- Iraeli intel and the NSA say that Iran and the Saudis are behind Obama.
a.- Israeli intel thinks so. He bought a $1.6 million dollar mansion with Iranian money.
So we can conclude that Obama is a Iranian Muslim trojan horse.
What is that the muslims want?
I got to go along with you to a point.
Obama's father is Islam Muslim.
The fact that Obama has raised more money then any other runner for his campaign is scary since he is so inexperience in Government and almost an unknown.
The fact that Oprah supports him is scary.
I agree that Iran is doing all the moves.

“Our Grand daughter”

Since: Sep 06

Location hidden

#46 Aug 11, 2007
When did love and hate begin having a color??
TROLL1

Victoria, Canada

#47 Aug 11, 2007
Mommy of four wrote:
When did love and hate begin having a color??
ABOUT THE SAME TIME YOU STARTED WEARING THAT BRIGHTE ORANGE UGLY T SHIRT!

COLOR IS ALWAYS RELEVENT. ASK MY WIFE, WHO HAD TO HAD TO HAD TO HAVE A BLACK CAR. NO OTHER COLOR WOULD DO.

PAF

Berkeley Springs

#48 Aug 11, 2007
Yes I hate those who want to destroy our country and WHAT COLOR are they, certainly not European to an extent

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chinese are dishonest, greedy and cold-blooded. (Jan '14) 4 min andet1987 23
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Nohweh 37,797
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min New Age Spiritual... 641,205
Play "end of the word" part 2 7 min andet1987 1,706
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 30 min Seentheotherside 18,662
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 41 min Not religious 44,297
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 42 min Paul is dead 4,057
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 44 min Ooogah Boogah 969,905
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Cousin of Pipek 618,341
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Anna 104,608
More from around the web