First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#21 Jul 1, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>What is that?? A Snow Dork??
No sense of humor Doc? Lol

Since: Jun 13

Brrrrrrrr it's cold...

#22 Jul 2, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure there honored... lol
Actually, he doesn't know! I thought it was too cute for me to pass up though.

Since: Jun 13

Brrrrrrrr it's cold...

#23 Jul 2, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I had a relaxing Sunday... Now it's Monday night, and I'm about to go to sleep... Talk to you soon perhaps?:)
Well that's good! My Sunday's are long and I guess with all of the anticipation it catches up with me once I get home. Sure we can talk!
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

#26 Sep 20, 2013

Shocking info unveiling Mystery Babylon the Great, as Mecca. Discover which country, will Nuke Mystery Babylon and why the Antichrist Beast will rise from Turkey. Find out what Satan's Secret Symbol has been, throughout all his 7 Empires, which will prove conclusively, why the Beast and Babylon are connected to Islam.

You'll be shocked to discover that Islam itself states a Beast will rise from the earth and Mark the foreheads of all true Muslims. Its not a spiritual Mark Islam is preparing to force people to take a physical Mark showing Allegiance to their Madhi (Islamic Messiah) and their revived Caliphate Empire - The Real Beast http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Find out more here:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Armageddon-News...
ElohimsOkie

Broken Bow, OK

#27 Sep 20, 2013
The current sunday worship system is a part of the beast, we must keep sabbath. Those who buy and sell on the sabbath has the mark.

“ Soon: too late to protest”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#28 Jan 2, 2016
ElohimsOkie wrote:
The current sunday worship system is a part of the beast, we must keep sabbath. Those who buy and sell on the sabbath has the mark.
Where do you get this garbage? Probably from a false Christian church, using those ideas to make themselves appear superior to all other churches. That’s how they keep your loyalty -- FOR YOUR MONEY! You’re doing Satan’s work by spreading confusion and deceit.
People, the Mark of the Beast is this:
There will be a world leader who will be so charismatic that the godless (because they rejected the truth from the Bible) idiot masses will worship him.
They will allow the government to put a mark on their right hand or forehead. I believe that will have a tracking device and each will have its own number, similar to our UPC codes today, which CONTAIN THREE SIXES = 666).
I believe that some will worship him, but will be wise to that code, and will instead have his image or name tattooed on them. They won’t have the guts to stand up and declare themselves to be Christians, and think they will have outsmarted the bullies by getting a tattoo instead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Rosa_Winkel 47,956
Looking for Female Yorkie to mate with my male ... (Mar '13) 5 min A GILBREATH 159
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 20 min Halle Berry Sister 3,676
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 32 min hojo 646,363
Renzenberger : STEALING MILLIONS from their dri... (Feb '15) 33 min Jpfresh 32
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 42 min WasteWater 2,014
Ladies, what is the sexual act you most enjoy? 1 hr James 7
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr oneear69 971,572
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Ficken Facts 105,584
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 6 hr Brian_G 12
More from around the web