Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

Some Bible translations say 666 will be put IN the right hand or forehead, like imbedded RFID chips, and others say ON, like a tattoo (UPC codes have 666 in them).
But it’s more deceptive than that, and I think I’ve figured out how.

The Mark of the Beast (Satan once he’s the president of the New World Order - a one-world government), can also be his image or name.(We’re told he will be extremely attractive, whereas Jesus was made homely so no woman would be attracted to Him.)

I think that will be done to confuse people.
For example, Christians may fear a number, so will be told they can just have a picture or name instead, and their fake ministers will convince them to say yes (Clergy Response Team.)

Also, it could be a prestige enticement, that only the rich and powerful get his image or name, while the masses have to have a number.
Remember, the one thing they’re using to defeat and confuse the masses is a ‘divide and conquer’ strategy, so the more they can do to separate those who think they’re better than everybody else, the easier it will be for them.

Revelation 13:
16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,
17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.
(next post)

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Christians: You must sign this petition and do everything you can to prevent being pressured, and from others being deceived into taking the Mark of the Beast.
The government isn’t going to stand up and tell you what it really is. They’re going to do everything they can to confuse an deceive you.
So, spread the word on this, and tell your minister. If he takes the government’s side, then you know he’s a fake. Get away from him and his church.
(next post)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

ObamaCare Exemption
http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/obamacare-ex...

Godless ministers in the end times http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian...
Christian
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

When the anti-Christ arrives, anyone who accepts the mark of the beast system, basically, will be saying 'I BELIEVE in this, and nothing else. Including Jesus of Nazareth. Yes, unrepentant men will pay with their souls for rejecting Almighty God's Son, who gave His life as a ransom for their lost souls.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
When the anti-Christ arrives, anyone who accepts the mark of the beast system, basically, will be saying 'I BELIEVE in this, and nothing else. Including Jesus of Nazareth. Yes, unrepentant men will pay with their souls for rejecting Almighty God's Son, who gave His life as a ransom for their lost souls.
the reason why you are accepting Jesus Christ is: you are a lost soul, a lunatic gay hater. pray hard that you will be saved.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
the reason why you are accepting Jesus Christ is: you are a lost soul, a lunatic gay hater. pray hard that you will be saved.
You are an UNREPENTANT HOMOSEXUAL. You are of your father, Satan the devil. Hell is your destiny without the Lord Jesus Christ. REPENT! For your adversary, the devil, is filled with wrath!!: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You are an UNREPENTANT HOMOSEXUAL. You are of your father, Satan the devil. Hell is your destiny without the Lord Jesus Christ. REPENT! For your adversary, the devil, is filled with wrath!!: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I have not read a single word you posted. why waste my time with someone with a mental issue ?

Since: Jun 13

Brrrrrrrr it's cold...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You are an UNREPENTANT HOMOSEXUAL. You are of your father, Satan the devil. Hell is your destiny without the Lord Jesus Christ. REPENT! For your adversary, the devil, is filled with wrath!!: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Amen Amen Amen

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Ice_Princess_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen Amen Amen
Like your avatar...:)

Brrrrrrrr it's cold...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

It's cute isn't it? I like too! Thanks!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Ice_Princess_ wrote:
What is that?? A Snow Dork??
Menilik III

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Protester wrote:
Some Bible translations say 666 will be put IN the right hand or forehead, like imbedded RFID chips, and others say ON, like a tattoo (UPC codes have 666 in them).
But it’s more deceptive than that, and I think I’ve figured out how.
The Mark of the Beast (Satan once he’s the president of the New World Order - a one-world government), can also be his image or name.(We’re told he will be extremely attractive, whereas Jesus was made homely so no woman would be attracted to Him.)
I think that will be done to confuse people.
For example, Christians may fear a number, so will be told they can just have a picture or name instead, and their fake ministers will convince them to say yes (Clergy Response Team.)
Also, it could be a prestige enticement, that only the rich and powerful get his image or name, while the masses have to have a number.
Remember, the one thing they’re using to defeat and confuse the masses is a ‘divide and conquer’ strategy, so the more they can do to separate those who think they’re better than everybody else, the easier it will be for them.
Revelation 13:
16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,
17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.
(next post)
The satanic number and the revelations of the Bible are real, brothers and sisters. Here is a video of a man who was a member of 666.Please,pay attention to the hidden tattoo around 8:30.This video is made after the man is cleansed of the demon(Elsador) that possessed him while he was in his mother's womb.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

He says he was taken in to the deep sea and so many surgeries were made on his body. He has always been receiving messages from the deep and was in charge of sodomy and bestiality in East Africa. He says he did horrendous things such as drinking a stinking rotten decomposed flesh of a human body by mixing it with water, did sexual intercourse with hyena, dogs, Zebras etc in the wild.

Thanks

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Ice_Princess_ wrote:
You having a nice Sunday Ice Princess?:)

Brrrrrrrr it's cold...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
You having a nice Sunday Ice Princess?:)
I did and quite exhausting actually. How about you?

Brrrrrrrr it's cold...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Like your avatar...:)
I forgot to tell you that it reminds me of someone, that's why I chose it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not read a single word you posted. why waste my time with someone with a mental issue ?
I think the reason you refuse to read what he wrote is because you're too gutless to face reality because your life is built on lies, and too ignorant to understand the simple truth.

Doctor REALITY wrote:
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLD

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

star of dAVID - iSREAL flag have 6 straights , 6 spikes and 6 triangles - EVIL! should changed to Menorah as its flag symbol. yes No maybe?

that comes from Orthodox jews who examine todays isreal flag
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Oh gosh!

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Ice_Princess_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot to tell you that it reminds me of someone, that's why I chose it.
I'm sure there honored... lol

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Ice_Princess_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I did and quite exhausting actually. How about you?
Yes, I had a relaxing Sunday... Now it's Monday night, and I'm about to go to sleep... Talk to you soon perhaps?:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

449 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Word + 2 4 min cr8newdestiny 254
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Bigger Baby Jeebus 721,579
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min onemale 256,738
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min RoSesz 533,035
self is an illusion 10 min andet1987 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 min Le_le 172,500
Mumbai Gay Commity 22 min vermapranav 1
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 40 min simloverrrsarah 83
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr EXPERT 115,375
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••