Actor Elwyn Meghel Allen hospitalized...

Actor Elwyn Meghel Allen hospitalized after traffic altercation

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 25, 2012
Fullerton, CA (MediaFetcher November 25, 2012)- Actor Elwyn Meghel Allen has been reported to be in serious condition and taken to Golden State Regional Hospital after a minor traffic accident that escalated into a physical altercation in Fullerton CA, a suburb 30 minutes south east of Los Angeles.

Witness reports indicate that Elwyn Meghel Allen's BMW struck a pickup truck towing landscaping equipment. Three men exited the truck and extracted him from the vehicle then began kicking and punching the actor before fleeing the scene.

"He didn't have a chance against these men who attacked him before he said a single word to them", replied a visibly shaken onlooker.

Elwyn Meghel Allen was unresponsive upon the arrival of police officers and EMT's, but appeared to be breathing according to eyewitness reports.

This story is developing as we await confirmation regarding the eyewitness details and official health status.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min oneear69 47,737
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min The Hangman 971,544
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 12 min Classic 3,674
how long after taking the Vivitrol shot can i f... (Nov '12) 35 min Baby-j2cra 164
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 38 min 2all 646,307
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 44 min WasteWater 2,004
Ladies, what is the sexual act you most enjoy? 46 min Mustang GT Girl 4
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 2 hr oneear69 38,711
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 hr Ficken Facts 105,566
More from around the web