what do americans think of mexicans?
Johnny

Kenosha, WI

#25 Jun 20, 2010
First American ---- In regards to what you said about the Pilgrims.--- Well, you are mentioning something which happened WAY, WAY, WAY back. In addition, most non-Hispanic Whites who are living in America today, their ancestors came to this nation way, way, way after the Pilgrims arrived in this nation. Subsequently, they had absolutely nothing to do with this stuff, etc..

And let's please put things in the proper perspective.---- WAY before Whites ever came to America, the Native American tribes were doing a REALLY good job of warring with as well as "neutralizing" each other. In addition, way before Whites ever came to America, this nation was WAY less developed. And had some of the Native American tribes been more accomodating to the Whites, they probably wouldn't have gotten dealt with in the way / manner they got dealt with.

With all due respect, for many generations now, the Native American reservations have been plagued with self destructive behaviors from within such as alcoholism, other drug useage, suicides, school truancies, high school dropout rates, etc..

random

Red Bud, IL

#26 Jun 20, 2010
i have no problem with mexicans that come here legally and become citizens. i think the majority of americans will agree what we hate is the ones here illegaly that swell our deficet by getting free education and health care and not pay a cent in taxes
Johnny

Kenosha, WI

#27 Jun 20, 2010
Southern Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
News Flash Johnny! Hispanics are WAY better workers than White Americans too! I know this for a fact.
__________

In regards to some of the "blue collar" jobs, this could very well be the case. However though (And with all due respect), one can somewhat do a comparison with the non-Hispanic White labor force. But, primarily not. The dynamics are different. And this is why.--- Non-Hispanic Whites are the numerical majority in America. And by far. In addition, & even MORE so, non-Hispanic Whites have controlled & currently control the means of production in America. Furthermore, who are the owners & managers of businesses / corporations & banks in America?--- Answer.---- Non-Hispanic Whites.

Subsequently, non-Hispanic Whites are the ones who do the hiring as well as the firing.

And Hispanics are the PREFERRED minority in America. Non-Hispanic White business owners & managers prefer Hispanics over african Americans.

And Americas Hispanic population is increasing by DELIBERATE design. NOT by "accident". And Americas Hispanic population has been increasing by deliberate design since at least the late 1970s because this is what the politicians in Washington D.C. & what American businesses (American big businesses & small businesses) & the American business lobby wanted & currently want.

And Hispanic immigration to America has REALLY picked up tempo within the last 20 years because of this phenomenon.---"Globalizat ion". And globalization as it pertains to this hemisphere.--- The "North American Union". And within the last 20 years, the whole world & especially this hemispheres markets have undergone changes in these areas.----- The electronics revolution & the shift from manufacturing & industrial capital to finance capital as the central feature of economic activity.

But, there is ALSO a "racial component" involved in regards to immigration to America.

For example ---- If Mexico was a black nation, would the politicians in Washington D.C., American businesses (American big businesses & small businesses), the American business lobby & most of White America tolerate illegal let alone EVEN legal immigration to America?---- Answer.--- ABSOLUTELY NOT!

And if one isn't sure, just look at what happens to black Haitian refugees.

If Mexico was a black nation, MULTIPLE walls would have been built at the U.S.s southern border & the U.S. military, National Guard, security forces & border guards ALL would have been stationed at the U.S.s southern border back as early as the 1960s.
random

Red Bud, IL

#28 Jun 20, 2010
obviously havent met the mexicants in my town
Johnny

Kenosha, WI

#29 Jun 20, 2010
Southern Gal.---- To show that Hispanics are the PREFERRED minority in America.--- Just look at Americas immigration policy in the past as well as in the current / present time. And this correlates in.-----

Refugees / immigrants who come to America DON'T receive equal treatment. It has worked this way, it currently works this way & it will always work this way.

For instance, refugees / immigrants from Mexico, from Central America (From El Salvador, Nicaragua, Honduras &/or Guatemala) & from South America (From Colombia, Ecuador &/or Peru) are WELCOMED into America.

However though, black Haitians from Haiti are NOT welcome. Unless if the Haitian would be a very high ranking member of Haitis military, security forces, police &/or a member / associate of the FRAPH &/or FADH organizations.

Here's another example.---- Refugees / immigrants from Cuba have been welcomed & are currently welcomed into America.

However though, black Haitians from Haiti are NOT welcomed. Unless, if the Haitian would be a very high ranking member of Haitis military, security forces, police &/or a member / associate of the FRAPH &/or FADH organizations.

And I point this out to show that this stuff is happening NOT by "chance" nor by "coincidence". This stuff is DELIBERATE. This has been & is currently the deliberate policy of the U.S. gov't.

Americas Hispanic population is increasing by deliberate design because this is what the politicians in Washington D.C. & businesses (Big businesses & small businesses) & the business lobby wanted & currently want.

And african Americans have been sold out. african Americans have been "sold down the river" for Hispanic labor. Primarily Mexican labor. And african Americans have primarily been sold down the river by the political party which "claims" to represent them.---- The democratic party.

african Americans are regarded as being Americas past. Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are regarded as being Americas future.

Johnny

Kenosha, WI

#30 Jun 21, 2010
random wrote:
obviously havent met the mexicants in my town
__________

This could very well be the case & deal with the Mexicans in your town.

But random (And with all due respect), you must realize why illegals are allowed as well as even welcomed into America. And this is why.---- There are many Americans who have benefited as well as who are currently benefiting off of the illegals.

If our federal gov't WANTED to stop & end illegal immigration to this nation, they could & they would.

Bottom line, our federal gov't & many state as well as even many local gov'ts don't want illegal immigration to this nation stopped.

There are forces on the left wing as well as on the Right wing who have been & who are currently pro-illegals. On the left wing, democrats (Especially democratic candidates) have been & are currently pro-illegals. And this is why.--- When illegals become legal, this usually translates into votes for democratic party candidates.

And on the Right wing, businesses & the business lobby are pro-illegals because they have derived & they currently derive profits off of the labor of the illegals.

So, since the main power brokers in America are pro-illegals, illegals will still be allowed into America.
Light

Brooklyn, NY

#32 Sep 24, 2010
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
__________
Katrina, thanks. Hey Katrina, I remember awhile ago (At least a month or so ago) an african American woman (At your job) was suing over some glasses (And they were VERY cheap glasses at this). And from what I recall, this african American woman was claiming that these glasses were at least $2,000 or $3,000. TYPICAL "con-job".
So why did you bring the ONE so called "AFRICAN" american into the equation?
Everyone in ever ethnic group try's to con, and your point is? are you trying to say "hey look the african american's are the real problem?" i said so called african american because they have never been to africa, their ancestors have been here for 300 hundred years and they are not full african decent, most are mixed with other ethnicity's.

Also are you trying to say "AFRICAN" AMERICANS ARE NOT HARD WORKERS? african american's have been working for free for 300 years building this nation.

And until about 40-50 years ago started to get some sort of equality, even though the fight is on going, they faught for everything they got in the workplace and outside of the workplace, they started the civilright's movement, they were being hung, shot, hosed, and lynched, are the latino's going through this?

Do try to make this into a BLACKS are cons thing, or BLACKS are lazy thing because you'd just be stereo typing a whole ethnic group out of ignorance.

Why does every ethnic group feel the need to look down on and disrespect the so called blacks? i say so called because most i know are brown or yellow skin toned.

Well that's my two cent.
pitacio

Houston, TX

#33 Sep 27, 2010
los mexicanos somos los mas chingones ahuevo que si ''''' we the mexicans are the number 1
Cesar

Houston, TX

#34 Oct 6, 2010
I am Mexican.You don't know how hard working we are.We come to America to send money to our poor family.We are not here to do anything wrong, only to work, give their children a better life, and develop new life for us where we won't be in danger of threats. Did you understand mr. Racists.
WhiteNationalist

Charlotte, NC

#35 Oct 7, 2010
Cesar wrote:
I am Mexican.You don't know how hard working we are.We come to America to send money to our poor family.We are not here to do anything wrong, only to work, give their children a better life, and develop new life for us where we won't be in danger of threats. Did you understand mr. Racists.
I know exactly how hard working you people can be. I also know how worthless you can be.

Most Mexicans in this country (legal or illegal) have good intentions. But you have to draw the line somewhere. When you can see that your HUGE migration to the states is harming the country and its economy, it is time to stop and turn around. If it isnt stopped, you and the rest of us will be in your initial position. There would be NEARLY no problem if the Mexicans in this country became legal, and do it the honest way. Pay taxes, pay for your own health care, get a license, pay insurance. Pull your people out of govt. funded housing, welfare, food stamps, wic, medicaid. The people who REALLY need it should get it by all means. Help pull your cash cow (this country) out of the gutter.

Rise against your gangs and drug cartels. If you want to be an American, then act like an American, pay taxes like an American, pay insurance like an American, etc., etc.

“No i dont cam or pic swap”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#36 Oct 7, 2010
I live in california, so there are a lot of hispanics there, and a lot of my friends are mexican. Personally, i love them. They are funny, and cool, and their culture and background is beautiful, and their way of life with family, is great because they are soooo close. They say if anything happens to me, they will have my back and are protective and consider me part of their families. Im saying this only about my hispanic friends. My other friends arent like this. It may sound a lil prejudice or something i dunno, but its true
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

Silver Spring, MD

#37 Oct 11, 2010
Alyssa C wrote:
I live in california, so there are a lot of hispanics there, and a lot of my friends are mexican. Personally, i love them. They are funny, and cool, and their culture and background is beautiful, and their way of life with family, is great because they are soooo close. They say if anything happens to me, they will have my back and are protective and consider me part of their families. Im saying this only about my hispanic friends. My other friends arent like this. It may sound a lil prejudice or something i dunno, but its true
its very common in latin america; you see that in mexico as well as in other places in central and south america; here in USA; you barely see that whether nor not these people are illegal or legal its really hard to take down trees in 95 degree weather than for most americans who work at desk jobs; because i do landscaping; theirs alot of americans i encounter that do not want to do what i do because for them is really hard; IN USA; its all about me me me; lack of family unity;
The Cracker Smacker

Atlanta, GA

#38 Oct 12, 2010
I Love MEXICANS!!!! I support you 100%! God BLESS the USA and Mexicans!!
Abriana

Scottsdale, AZ

#39 Oct 16, 2010
OpinionsAreLike wrote:
Based on the assumption that they should all go back to Mexico where they came from, then perhaps EVERYONE needs to go back to their supposed homelands and leave America to the real native Americans - the American Indian. This is such a racist and very small minded post.


i Agree if mexicans should go back so should everyone else and leave the land to the REAL owners there are some stupid racist people here! remember your ancestors are from all over they aren't just "AMERICANS". my husband is ilegal and there is a way for them to pay taxes theres their vin number so the ones that want to be here do pay their taxes and do follow the laws and them AMERICANS sure do enjoy the drugs from mexicans their the top buyers.:) see Americans should pay taxes on the crap they buy! so dont judge before you know how mexicans are for all you know your dad, brother, uncles, or who ever thats in your AMERICAN family may be the #1 buyer.:)
Abriana

Scottsdale, AZ

#40 Oct 16, 2010
AMERICANS jacked up their economy way long before mexicans started comming to the states!! so you guys are so ridiculous haha... maybe all the AMERICANS should go away since it bothers you so much. Americans are a bunch of codos..(tight wats) who didnt get enough love from their mother! A** holes!!!!!!!!!!
egg

Brownsville, TX

#42 Oct 24, 2010
bowdown is a hero :)
A mexican Teenager

Oak Park, IL

#43 Nov 11, 2010
Well i have questions; is there a specific way to act? does a white man have to act "white", actually, can we even claim that there is a specific way that hispanics, caucasions, african americans, and serbians are supposed to act? My friend sitting next to me stated that, "if a mexican goes to college then he is acting white..." Now is gaining a higher education and working hard a "white" thing to do? Honestly i could pick and choose about twenty blacks people, white people, asians, eauropeans each and say that every one od them is pursuing a better education by going to college but does that make it a "white" thing to do. What about the generalization about Southern white folks? Personally i think they are portrayed as stupid and incapable of completing any real task, but i know that is a generalization. Every single person who has stated that one race is more hardworking, lazy, cool, more dangerous is believing in a generalization that is degrading and untrue yet we believe it. I have to make an estimation here; Evry one of the people who has commented here is white. White white white white white. And not one hispanic has been able to stick up for our race. I think i know why to; because ignorant, low, disgusting self promoters, racists, and people who in general just neglect the facts because they are just too blinded by their own flase sense of knowledge to realize their faults that arte very obvious. I have to leave class now. goodbye.
Get it Right

San Pablo, CA

#44 Nov 11, 2010
We think that Mexiacns likely can speak Spanish and live in the country Mexico. What kind of a foolish question is this?
Devin smith

Roanoke, VA

#45 Nov 28, 2010
Mexicans are the best. Americans are jealous because mexicans are smart the only thing they come to the America is because their is no good pay in Mexico and all americans should be nice how would Americans feel if the were treated like this in Mexico there is alot of American sin Mexico and mexicans are being racist to Americans
Ps Be nice nice to mexicans
liz

United States

#46 Nov 29, 2010
lilly | Mar 13, 2010 | Reply
"I think Mexicans are low down and takking all of our jobs they think they are better than everyone just because they have a liht brown tone to their skin that doesn't matter I am full black and my skin is light brown. I'm not trying to racist or anything I just don't like them like that. "
What the f r u saying taking jobs b I want to see ur ass working in the fields black ppl don't even do shit all the Do is live off the government and tax payers money! Well if u dont like us mexicans we don't like ur race for the simple fact that bw act like low class cheap......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min New Age Spiritual... 658,957
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Insults Are Easier 71,155
14k Jewelry Hallmark b within a square 10 min bjintexas 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min TRUTH TELLER 974,874
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 15 min Rider on the Storm 289
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 21 min Johnny 5,085
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 39 min Poppyann 3,049
More from around the web