I want to watch my wife flirt and get...
Conquerorworm

Portland, OR

#46 Jul 15, 2014
Wife & I like playing games on nights out. We always establish the game beforehand such as she isn't allowed to ignore a direct command by a stranger. Baby, do you want to have sex? gets no response, but baby show me your tits must be obeyed. Some nights it only applies to black men - different night different rules - edgy, but fun!
Bennjy

London, UK

#47 Sep 16, 2014
James wrote:
Have you seen your wife make-love?
Yes I have and it was so good watching her being satisfied. She was being F over the car bonnett on a hot summer night by a 18yr old I got so turned on and lter I had my turn but woow was it good.
Bennjy

London, UK

#48 Sep 16, 2014
doblo wrote:
To see von being f for the first time wow it was fab
Must agrre with you there it was special for me to and now done it a few times.

Since: Apr 14

Roseville, CA

#49 Sep 22, 2014
It is somehow amazingly erotic, even though it shouldn't be
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#50 Sep 22, 2014
dad of 3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not me, because "made love" insinuates romance, and having feelings for one another. I would be upset if someone made love to my wife. However screwing, just the active recreational sex where no one has caught feelings for the other – now that's just hot!
that is so immoral !! what type of wife is that ? what type of husband are you ?

you belong to your wife, and your wife belongs to you. you should both be faithful to one another.
LEGSMAN73

Hobart, Australia

#51 Sep 23, 2014
vince miles australia wrote:
<quoted text>
yess I am the very same as you, I love to watch guy's chatting her up,some times we go out to bars ect and she wears a very short skirt and a blouse you can almost see thru,I sit away frrom her so I can watch, gets me really excited, and when she does get picked up she tells me all about what happened when she gets home
Me too , Do you enjoy the incredible sloppy seconds .?
LEGSMAN73

Hobart, Australia

#52 Sep 23, 2014
Bennjy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I have and it was so good watching her being satisfied. She was being F over the car bonnett on a hot summer night by a 18yr old I got so turned on and lter I had my turn but woow was it good.
Lucky man you .... how old is your wife ?

Since: Apr 14

Roseville, CA

#53 Sep 26, 2014
I love thinking about seconds
TryingThisOnce

Allen, TX

#54 Sep 27, 2014
hockeydude48 wrote:
I love thinking about seconds
I would eat her first.

Since: Apr 14

Roseville, CA

#55 Oct 1, 2014
just so aroused now thinking about this!
vince miles

Gulfview Heights, Australia

#56 Oct 25, 2014
hockeydude48 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can sometimes get my wife to wear a top that is far too low for normal places, but in the dark bar is pure sexy and she loves the attention.
do you have any pic we can swap ?

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#57 Oct 25, 2014
LEGSMAN73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too , Do you enjoy the incredible sloppy seconds .?
yes sure do, do you share your wife ?

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#58 Oct 25, 2014
MillfsHusband wrote:
Have a very attractive wife and enjoy watching other guys checking her out when we are in public and really want to watch her being picked up on in a bar. She knows that this turns me on and that she has permission to do whatever she wants as long as i know about it but hasn't acted on anything yet. The closest she has been is she will tell me when guys are checking her out in the store or wherever she was without me. She has recently agreed to flirt back on our next night out and on her girls nights out if the right guy says the right things! I cant wait. Anyone else feel this way?
yes I'm the same love it when wife is with someone else that we both dont know and she plays up to him

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#59 Oct 25, 2014
Bennjy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I have and it was so good watching her being satisfied. She was being F over the car bonnett on a hot summer night by a 18yr old I got so turned on and lter I had my turn but woow was it good.
we would love to join you 2 and F your wife
lovrboyvikas

Mumbai, India

#60 Oct 25, 2014
wife likes me 2 watch wrote:
we've done this a few times. she met two guys at a hotel bar while I watched from across the room. Very very very hot. After a while one of them invited her to the room. I went to car and sat and she sent me some very hot text messages where he had taken pictures of her nude, giving bj, and with spread legs. Oh my! Sent me over the top.
Will u send our wife with me

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#61 Oct 25, 2014
lovrboyvikas wrote:
<quoted text>
Will u send our wife with me
i would love to meet her and use her for you

Since: Apr 14

Roseville, CA

#62 Oct 25, 2014
My wife also flirts at the bar and wears very low cut tops so the guys can see down her blouse. It's totally hot to watch, but she does not have intercourse
legsman 73

Glenorchy, Australia

#64 Oct 25, 2014
vince miles australia wrote:
<quoted text>
yes sure do, do you share your wife ?
Yes , we both love it , exciting , erotic ....

Since: Apr 14

Roseville, CA

#66 Oct 29, 2014
my wife does the flirting at the bar thing....but does not have intercourse. Still, it is very erotic watching other guys look down her top

Since: Jan 13

Stoney Creek, Canada

#67 Oct 30, 2014
MillfsHusband wrote:
Have a very attractive wife and enjoy watching other guys checking her out when we are in public and really want to watch her being picked up on in a bar. She knows that this turns me on and that she has permission to do whatever she wants as long as i know about it but hasn't acted on anything yet. The closest she has been is she will tell me when guys are checking her out in the store or wherever she was without me. She has recently agreed to flirt back on our next night out and on her girls nights out if the right guy says the right things! I cant wait. Anyone else feel this way?
ill masterbate to your wife

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 hr Drumpf Disaster 46,224
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 3 hr Johnny 388
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr kent 691,985
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Aura Mytha 990,681
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr exposingm0r0ns 6,704
Jeffreys: Evangelicals will vote for Moore 6 hr whatever 6
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 hr Dec 2017 News 445,848
More from around the web