Zumba - A Dance Fitness Program

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Aug 13

Ahmedabad, India

#1 Aug 27, 2013
Zumba is a dance fitness program created by Colombian dancer and choreographer Alberto "Beto" Perez during the 1990s. Zumba Fitness classes are attracting new fans. It is very enjoyable and keep your body fit. Give any new idea or advice for Zumba classes.
Joby

Hampton, VA

#2 Aug 28, 2013
fivefitnesspune wrote:
Zumba is a dance fitness program created by Colombian dancer and choreographer Alberto "Beto" Perez during the 1990s. Zumba Fitness classes are attracting new fans. It is very enjoyable and keep your body fit. Give any new idea or advice for Zumba classes.
Zumba is a stupid dance "workout" for old folks and lazy people to go to and think they are actually working out. Why dont you just jump around your living room to some stupid music for however long it takes you to get tired and save yourself some money. Fuck Zumba...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min onemale 265,491
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min USA Born 560,591
Will the False Prophet come from the Vatican??? 9 min Kid_Tomorrow 5
Moses never existed 10 min Khatru 846
Looking for GWM in Lake Albert 11 min kkenwooo 1
How are lithuanian men? (Jun '08) 15 min Ray 27
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min It aint necessari... 778,853
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr truth 605,363
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) Sat risque 137
More from around the web