Since: Aug 13

Pune, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Zumba is a dance fitness program created by Colombian dancer and choreographer Alberto "Beto" Perez during the 1990s. Zumba Fitness classes are attracting new fans. It is very enjoyable and keep your body fit. Give any new idea or advice for Zumba classes.
Joby

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

fivefitnesspune wrote:
Zumba is a dance fitness program created by Colombian dancer and choreographer Alberto "Beto" Perez during the 1990s. Zumba Fitness classes are attracting new fans. It is very enjoyable and keep your body fit. Give any new idea or advice for Zumba classes.
Zumba is a stupid dance "workout" for old folks and lazy people to go to and think they are actually working out. Why dont you just jump around your living room to some stupid music for however long it takes you to get tired and save yourself some money. Fuck Zumba...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

369 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min BenAdam 720,213
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 6 min andet1987 160
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 8 min shyam 4,480
Last Word + 2 11 min andet1987 22
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 12 min Ruby88 53,159
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 36 min marge 532,440
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 45 min Catcher1 172,267
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Insults Are Easier 256,381
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 8 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••