Roscoe Morgan, Expert Teacer? Or Mand...

Roscoe Morgan, Expert Teacer? Or Mandolin Lecturer

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: May 13

Knoxville, TN

#1 May 14, 2013
I took lessons from Roscoe Morgan but he pushes me too hard. every week we play for five minutes and the rest of the lesson is a lecture. I remember a few weeks ago he gave me a song and expects me to have it memorized in 4 days!(I have been playing for 2 months) I'm wondering if i'm the only one with this problem. Tell me your thoughts about Roscoe Morgan Expert Teacer? Or Mandolin Lecturer
Roscoe Morgan

Kodak, TN

#2 Jun 13, 2014
Sorry, I never asked ANYONE to memorize a song in 4 days. Did you ask ME about this problem? I would never have been offended. I would simply explain my methodology again and even suggest other instructors if I can't help you. In closing, I play for 30 minutes with anyone who CAN play for 30 minutes. If they can't, I explain the process through lessons that are recorded, then reviewed at home. Sorry I couldn't help you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 29 min Freebird USA 30,843
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 29 min Aerobatty 987,302
I LOVE my new LG V20 smartphone!!! 52 min Doctor REALITY 5
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 53 min Seentheotherside 687,215
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Seentheotherside 619,790
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 2 hr Classic 4,313
ex wives of PTSD veterans (Mar '12) 3 hr Sandy 40
More from around the web