Judged:

Below is some of the mission statement of a blog I have set up at brotherjohnsite.wordpress.com I am a current member of the Christian congregation and am not afraid of demons or men. I fear Jehovah and disobeying Him, His son, and his word. And I know who my mother is. See Gatalions 4:26.
I've been prepared a long time for these days and will not cowardly abandon the Lord. We have all uttered the words, "and the truth shall set you free". Well, here's the inconvenient truth.
The discussion on this blog is directed to current members of Jehovah’s Witnesses, as I am, who are devoted exclusively to Almighty God and His will. It is to those who remain believing that obedience to our Lord and Master High Priest Jesus Christ supersedes all other things; whether they are powers, rulerships, or authorities. It is the mission of this blog to expose the truth about a gross error in simple arithmetic that led to a false- conclusion concerning what the number “1914” really represents and what it is not. It is directed to those who are believers of the prophecy this significant number is based on. It is found in the book of Daniel and, based on our understanding was to last “seven times”; a time being a lunar year having 360 days. And that using a day for a year, this amounts to 2,520 years. We of our faith also believe that this time period began in approximately 607-606 B.C.E. By simple subtraction, 1914 years were left of the prophecy when the Common Era calendar, that we currently use, was adopted. That is were the number “1914” comes from.
Here in short is the clear math error: The prophecy is given in lunar years (remember that is how we get the 2,520 years to begin with). Lunar years as stated, have 360 days per year. 1914 lunar years times 360 days equals 689,040 days total. However, except for leap years, our Common Era years have 365 days per year. 1914 Common Era years’ times 365 days equals 698,610 days total. It should be obvious that the two are not equal to each other. It is mathematically impossible for 1914 C.E. to be the correct end date. There is a difference of 9,570 days between the two calendars involved. By simply dividing 9,570 by the number of days per Common Era year (365) one finds that this amounts to 26.21 Common Era years. Using the correct math methodology, when added to the 1914 lunar years of prophecy counting down, this gives the date 1940.21 C.E.
This prophecy and date are important to us because we understand that the end of this prophetic period known as the “appointed times of the nations” and “the gentile times” would also mark the end of a period of absents of Divine expression of kingly rulership upon the Earth. This started as we have been taught in 607-606 B.C.E. when the last king of the line of David was carted off forever to Babylon. When this period was to expire, the rightful, permanent heir and King, Jesus Christ would be given dominion over the Earth. This would re-establish Divine dominion over all things. This time also would commence the beginning of what has commonly been called the “last days”.
When Lord Jesus spoke about these “last days” and a “conclusion of a system of things”, he made a vow concerning the things he had spoken to his disciples present. It is recorded in the Holy Scriptures in the book of Luke, chapter 21 and verse 32. He says “Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened”.(NIV) Jesus had just answered their question as to what would be the sign of his glorious arrival and the “last days” to conclude the wicked system of things.
When the generation of 1914 C.E., passed away around 1994 C.E. and it became apparent that hoped for events had not occurred; a deviation was made by Watchtower leaders and teachers away from Jesus’ clearly spoken words above. That was because it no longer conformed to their belief that is based on the date 1914 C.E.