pregnancy

Since: May 13

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

#1 May 13, 2013
My Name is Jessica Young I am 27 years old. My husband and I are trying for a baby. However I suffer from PCOS and was told that conceiving is going to be difficult for me. I decided to create this blog for a number of reasons , one being to relate to others who may be going through similar situations, as well as to help me cope with my own fertility battle.

I first found out I had PCOS when I was 21 years old. For me being told that I may not be able to have children almost seemed like a cruel joke. I was devastated to say the least however my faith in God has brought me to a place of peace. Not to say that I don’t get anxious or frustrated. I have shed many tears alone and with my husband over this situation. I have questioned it over and over in my head. It became an obsession. That took over me mentally and emotionally. After a while it built a strength I didn’t know I had. This is why I am able to speak openly about it. I think the biggest heartache for me was seeing how it affected my Husband. This is an issue I had for years, I grew accustomed to the negative pregnancy test, the symptoms, the bad news, the disappointment, the constant questions from family and friends of when I was having a baby. But the moment I seen my husband cry It brought a whole other dimension to the situation. And I became more pro-active than I have ever been In trying to get some answers.

I found Paulo´s blog http://bottleherbs.wordpress.com/ and tried dominican bottle herbs. After so many times without success what did I have to lose? It was a miracle right after using the second bottle.I will never forget this moment when we got the news. I even went to Dominican Republic to visit Paulo he brought me to the village where an elder lady cooks the remedie it is first class . high standard higienic and home made that works!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Rosesz 647,004
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 15 min truth 49,504
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 18 min Buck Crick 445,757
Dirty snapchat with teen girls (May '14) 1 hr HOLLAND_123 12
guys what color panties are you wearing today??... 1 hr plamco 4
Why Australians should fear Muslims? (Feb '15) 2 hr Truthiness 29
Just HOW angry is Satan??? 2 hr Truthiness 25
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Buck Crick 971,806
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 hr karl44 105,685
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 12 hr WasteWater 27
More from around the web