United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2011

Judged:

Jesus was ostracized from town to town. He only traveled with other men. He seemed to have a foot fetish for male feet. I think we must accept the possibility that Jesus was a gay man.
Chunky Punky

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2011

Judged:

The "real reason" is reason.
Cathy Conner

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

It's not really Jesus and God that they are rejecting - it's the self-righteous put down artists who believe THEY know what's going on in a suffering persons head when they don't even know what's going on in their own heads.

"Lord please contend with those who contend with me."

Maybe God will give you a ring side seat so you can enjoy watching others burn!

absolutely right says

Toms River, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

because he SUCKS.
Heath

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Religion is manís attempt to reach God; Christianity is God's attempt to reach man. You can reject what Christ did by dying on the cross or you can accept it. Both decisions have eternal ramifications. I pray that you would open your heart to Him.
Heath

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Possible wrote:
Jesus was ostracized from town to town. He only traveled with other men. He seemed to have a foot fetish for male feet. I think we must accept the possibility that Jesus was a gay man.
I almost cried when I read this. Your words will be repeated while you kneel at his feet and profess him as Lord. Then, sadly, you will receive his judgment.
Joe

Teachey, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

To those who ask for "proof" of God, I have none. I have faith, instead. To those who call me a fool for placing my faith in something I have no proof of, I say that God gave us the ability to think, for a reason. Proof is not needed for faith. You would not need to have faith, if you knew it to exist.

Repent, people. Accept Christ and be born, again. He loves us all, and he will always forgive. If you choose not to do so, I very much fear for the eternal fate that awaits you...
Joe

Teachey, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians LOVE to hate them atheists.
One more piece of evidence proving the fraud of Christianity.
Thanks.
But not ALL religion, correct? The word of Christ, alone? Are you so blind that you cannot see that your malice is being purposely directed towards Christ by the temptations of Satan, who deceives the whole world and hates Him more than anyone? Are your senses so dulled that you cannot see this?

I fear for you, Friend. Repent, today, and save yourself.
Joe

Teachey, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
It's always funny watching Christians talk about logic.
It's even funnier watching atheists comment on religious message boards, as they are far more interested in religion, than any others. And, how is it justified? A claim to enjoy annoying religious people? A claim that they enjoy studying us, as one would study a sub-human creature? Please, continue in your judgement. I don't care. Only He will judge me, when my time comes. When your time comes, you will witness this, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 67
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

649 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Stilgar Fifrawi 721,758
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Oxbow 533,129
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min Krackjacks 115,414
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 9 min ajay 416
AMERICANS Wishes They Had Elected Mitt Romney 9 min andet1987 3
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min Insults Are Easier 256,759
Of course Obama is sending illegal aliens here. 13 min yon 11
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr Nixxi 84
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••