The 'real reason' people reject Jesus...
romans one vs sixteen

Philadelphia, PA

#1328 Dec 1, 2010
whereever the gospel is preached the unbeliever is there reading, listening, & judging.... hmmmm funny how the BIBLE point out all these things & it is relevant 2day.... love this post good job.
romans one vs sixteen

Philadelphia, PA

#1329 Dec 1, 2010
whereever the gospel is preached you will always find a non-believer/atheist rite in the mix. they so worried about trying 2 convince us jesus is not who he is, yet they know so much about him. As Christians we accept one foundational truth – God –and everything else makes sense. An atheist denies God and has to accept incredible explanations for everything else. It takes more faith to deny God than to believe in Him...Atheists express their rage against jesus although in their view He does not exist.

If there were no God, there would be no atheists.Why is the Atheist’s main target always Jesus of Nazareth, and never Buddha, Confucius, or Mohammed? Why is the aspiring athlete’s target always the true champion and never the also-rans?

The atheist can’t find God for the same reason that a thief can’t find a police officer.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#1330 Dec 1, 2010
romans one vs sixteen wrote:
whereever the gospel is preached you will always find a non-believer/atheist rite in the mix. they so worried about trying 2 convince us jesus is not who he is, yet they know so much about him. As Christians we accept one foundational truth – God –and everything else makes sense. An atheist denies God and has to accept incredible explanations for everything else. It takes more faith to deny God than to believe in Him...Atheists express their rage against jesus although in their view He does not exist.
If there were no God, there would be no atheists.Why is the Atheist’s main target always Jesus of Nazareth, and never Buddha, Confucius, or Mohammed? Why is the aspiring athlete’s target always the true champion and never the also-rans?
The atheist can’t find God for the same reason that a thief can’t find a police officer.
Christians LOVE to hate them atheists.

One more piece of evidence proving the fraud of Christianity.

Thanks.
SupaAFC

Aberdeen, UK

#1331 Dec 21, 2010
whereever the gospel is preached the unbeliever is there reading, listening, & judging.... hmmmm funny how the BIBLE point out all these things & it is relevant 2day.... love this post good job.
'Cuz reading and listening is bad when you can be close-minded and stupid.
SupaAFC

Aberdeen, UK

#1332 Dec 21, 2010
whereever the gospel is preached you will always find a non-believer/atheist rite in the mix.
So there will -always- be an atheist at a church service?

I don't think so.
they so worried about trying 2 convince us jesus is not who he is, yet they know so much about him.
We are not remotely interested in "converting" you to atheism. We stay well, well away from you guys in the hope that you would do the same.
As Christians we accept one foundational truth – God –and everything else makes sense. An atheist denies God and has to accept incredible explanations for everything else.
Those "incredible explanations" are better known as science.
It takes more faith to deny God than to believe in Him...
Then it also takes more faith to "deny" leprechauns than it does to believe in them.
Atheists express their rage against jesus although in their view He does not exist.
Actually as a literary character I am sure most atheists respect him. Why do you theists persist in stereotyping us based on our bogeyman caricature that you were brought up on?
If there were no God, there would be no atheists.
If there was no man, there would be no God.
Why is the Atheist’s main target always Jesus of Nazareth, and never Buddha, Confucius, or Mohammed?
Because 99.9% of attacks made on atheists on these forums are by Christians.
Why is the aspiring athlete’s target always the true champion and never the also-rans?
Why are Christians always so arrogant with their beliefs?
Actually, we can't find God because God isn't there.

You Christians, living in faith, are like the kid who is told that his long-lost Dad is one day going to drive up the street, park his car on the sidewalk, knock on the door and hold out his arms for an emotional reunion.

You wait every morning, looking out the window, hoping that today is the day he arrives. Your only basis for his arrival is a piece of paper he left behind before he left.

You wait, you wait, you wait, and he never comes.

Atheists are not like that. We cannot "find" God not because of any "spiritual deficiencies", but because we are not gullible to believe a religious text. We require the use of reason and evidence to make a convincing argument.

So, that is why we cannot "find" God. But by all means, persist with your stereotype.

“Irony at its finest”

Since: May 10

United States

#1333 Dec 24, 2010
Who is to say that everyone was face to face with the decision? Do you realize how many people in the world have never even heard the name, Jesus Christ? Much less who he is supposed to be? Christianity is a Western religion. There is a whole world of people out there.
Molly

Medicine Hat, Canada

#1334 Jan 4, 2011
Being a Christian is not a "crutch" as some of you might think. Being a Christian for me means realizing that I wasn't put on this earth to just make money, have fun, be popular, be skinny, be funny, etc....(and I think you all can agree with me that those things will never bring true happiness to your life). But when I accepted Jesus I stopped trying to strive for "self-confidence" and started to strive for "God-confidence". Earthly pleasures will never bring you true satisfaction. Trusting in Jesus and giving my worries and axieties to him have made me the happy person I am today. And if Jesus wants to reward me with everlasting life than that is just a perk. I have chosen to accept his love...and I would recommend it to all of you :)

“Irony at its finest”

United States

#1335 Jan 4, 2011
Tim wrote:
The bible says they have already rejected Christ and those people turn to 'another gospel', false gospels and will believe a lie. Everyone who is in a cult were once face to face with the decision to receive or neglect so great a salvation. Once they willfully rejected the free gift of God, they turned to another gospel, which is not the Gospel.
Secondly, people know if they receive Jesus they may have to give up their sins. So, there is only one step between you and death. After death is the judgement. It will be too late to get saved AFTER death--TODAY IS THE DAY OF SALVATION. Admit you are a sinner, ask Jesus in your heart now to save your soul. He will. ROMANS 10:9-10
http://www.angelfire.com/ar/burninghell
THe real reason some people reject Christ is because they don't believe he is real. It has little to do with false prophets or giving up sin. SOme of us really do think for ourselves without "prophets" -real, false, or otherwise- telling us what to think. And even Christians sin, thus is the state of mankind. Isn't that the way your God intended it? "Let he who is without sin..." so on and so forth. So why don't you give up your sins before you start asking others to do so?

“Jeezuz in the Potty”

Location hidden

#1336 Jan 5, 2011
Molly wrote:
Being a Christian is not a "crutch" as some of you might think.
Religion most certainly IS a crutch like drugs and alcohol. It is a denial of uncomfortable reality in favor of an imaginary reality. A wasted life.
lazurm

Plainview, NY

#1337 Jan 15, 2011
Jesus is alive in all Christians who have faith.
nuswetrst wrote:
Jesus is dead.
lazurm

Plainview, NY

#1338 Jan 15, 2011
His statement doesn't, on the face of it, indicate a hate for Atheists but, rather, some observations with varying truth, depending on the Atheist.

It's logical that Atheist's will attempt to illuminate why they believe God doesn't exist and, likewise, it's logical for faithful Christians to know that God does exist. Either position doesn't necessitate hateful feelings.
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians LOVE to hate them atheists.
One more piece of evidence proving the fraud of Christianity.
Thanks.
Real Armo

Los Angeles, CA

#1339 Jan 15, 2011
You are in the minoirty. There are more Bhuddists in the world than any other religion.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#1340 Jan 15, 2011
lazurm wrote:
His statement doesn't, on the face of it, indicate a hate for Atheists but, rather, some observations with varying truth, depending on the Atheist.
It's logical that Atheist's will attempt to illuminate why they believe God doesn't exist and, likewise, it's logical for faithful Christians to know that God does exist. Either position doesn't necessitate hateful feelings.
<quoted text>
It's always funny watching Christians talk about logic.
Seargeant from Kansas

Sun City Center, FL

#1341 Jan 18, 2011
I have been a christian for 25 years. I have my doubts and question that no one can give me the answer by giving proof I can feel with my own 2 hands. It is called faith you have it or you don't. God loves everyone. Doesn't matter what you done. You can be gay straight the pope or Hitler. Everyone will pay for their sins but will have the chance for salvations.
Seargeant from Kansas

Sun City Center, FL

#1342 Jan 18, 2011
1) Christians - 2,116,909,552 (which includes 1,117,759,185 Roman Catholics, 372,586,395 Protestants, 221,746,920 Orthodox, and 81,865,869 Anglicans)
2) Muslims - 1,282,780,149
3) Hindus - 856,690,863
4) Buddhists - 381,610,979
SupaAFC

Aberdeen, UK

#1343 Jan 25, 2011
Seargeant from Kansas wrote:
1) Christians - 2,116,909,552 (which includes 1,117,759,185 Roman Catholics, 372,586,395 Protestants, 221,746,920 Orthodox, and 81,865,869 Anglicans)
2) Muslims - 1,282,780,149
3) Hindus - 856,690,863
4) Buddhists - 381,610,979
So what?
Dont Harden Your Heart

South Africa

#1344 Mar 8, 2011
God has chosen to create a “real” world in which real choices have real consequences. In this real world of ours, our actions affect others. Because of Adam’s choice to sin, the world now lives under the curse, and we are all born with a sin nature (Romans 5:12). There will one day come a time when God will judge the sin in this world and make all things new, but He is purposely “delaying” in order to allow more time for people to repent so that He will not need to judge them (2 Peter 3:9). Until then He IS concerned about evil. When He created the Old Testament Laws, He established laws that discourage and punish evil. He judged nations and kings who disregard justice and pursue evil. Likewise in the New Testament, God states that it is the government’s responsibility to provide justice in order to protect the innocent from evil (Romans 13). He also promises severe consequences for those who commit evil acts, especially on the "innocent" (Mark 9:36-42).

In summary, we live in a real world where our good and evil actions have direct consequences and indirect consequences upon us and those around us. God’s desire is that for all of our sakes we would obey Him that it might be well with us (Deuteronomy 5:29). Instead, what happens is that we choose our own way and then we blame God for not doing anything about it. Such is the heart of sinful man. But Jesus came to change men’s hearts through the power of the Holy Spirit. So He is able to do for those who will turn from evil and call on Jesus to save them from their sin and its consequences (2 Corinthians 5:17). God does prevent and restrain some acts of evil. This world would be MUCH WORSE were not God restraining evil. At the same time, God has given us the ability to choose good and evil, and when we choose evil, He allows us, and those around us, to suffer the consequences of evil. Rather than blaming God and questioning God for why He does not prevent all evil - we should be about the business of proclaiming the cure for evil and its consequences - Jesus Christ!
Tim

Ascot Vale, Australia

#1345 Mar 28, 2011
Jesus is meaningless. A fiction used to extort the foolish from their money. He is dead and thankfully will never return.
vic

Los Angeles, CA

#1346 Oct 5, 2011
Mormon is a cult..believe in more gods then one and becoming a God

Jehovah witness is a cult...Jesus is not God but a God

Roman Catholic is a cult believe in Mary as mediatrix died as Jesus or with Jesus on the cross and Mary ascending

7 day avantist is a cult Jesus is an angel wrong lol

Egyptian gods are a cult from paganism Babylon
Horus
Isis
Rah
Black maddonna
Set
Mithra

Christianity is true cuz people seen Jesus he's recorded in historical records he existed as a man died 30 ad recorded in historical Biblical times the Bible is 99.5 percent accurate then any other world view or religion. If u don't like Jesus that's fine but u can't deny proven dates like Abraham 3000 BC recorded ..Moses 2240 BC recorded Egyptian myths like Zeitgeist the movie Orions belt zodiac signs 12 numbers does not relate to Jesus cuz its a different story its a myth parallel to that is that people seen Jesus and were changes he's not Horus different story he's not Isis different story and he's not a mythical pagan God he's not Mithra those are superstition why?? No historical accuracy none no dates no proof and its called a copy cat Saviour false christ that people reject Jesus cuz of doubt I'm saying Gods sons real and I have more freedom believing then not believing cuz now I'm in control not on my own assumptions or myths

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#1347 Oct 5, 2011
vic wrote:
Christianity is true cuz people seen Jesus he's recorded in historical records
But since there is no contemporaneous reference to Jesus in the historical record then where does that leave you?

Christianity is based on mythology, just like every other religion.

Believing it to be different doesn't make it different.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 8 min RiccardoFire 44,676
George Soros Is a Brilliant Investor 16 min andet1987 3
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 22 min Buck Crick 48,459
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 24 min andet1987 2,036
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 40 min Neville Thompson 386
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 50 min Neville Thompson 281,249
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Liamm 646,524
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 hr The Hangman 971,627
More from around the web