The 'real reason' people reject Jesus...

The 'real reason' people reject Jesus Christ

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 67
Next Last
Tim

AOL

#1 Feb 27, 2008
The bible says they have already rejected Christ and those people turn to 'another gospel', false gospels and will believe a lie. Everyone who is in a cult were once face to face with the decision to receive or neglect so great a salvation. Once they willfully rejected the free gift of God, they turned to another gospel, which is not the Gospel.
Secondly, people know if they receive Jesus they may have to give up their sins. So, there is only one step between you and death. After death is the judgement. It will be too late to get saved AFTER death--TODAY IS THE DAY OF SALVATION. Admit you are a sinner, ask Jesus in your heart now to save your soul. He will. ROMANS 10:9-10
http://www.angelfire.com/ar/burninghell
cat

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Feb 27, 2008
He's not God...
nuswetrst

Southfield, MI

#4 Feb 27, 2008
Jesus is dead.
Danny

El Paso, TX

#5 Feb 27, 2008
People reject Christ because of his alleged followers.
Pat

Granby, CT

#6 Feb 27, 2008
Religion is just a sign that your mind isn't working properly.
Tim

AOL

#7 Feb 28, 2008
The people who have posted above and are *non-believers,ie"Jesus is dead....etc", I can tell you that I believe 100%*they have another gospel. Since there are 1000s of false gospels, I could not say which one. Some even think Jesus has a scoreboard somwhere, and if you do bad you lose a point and if a good deed, a plus point? That is the religion of a "Works salvation". In otherwords, Jesus did not have to die on the cross as 'they' see it since they are going to outscore the negative side. How foolish. Eph 2:8-9
..for by grace are you saved...not of works..FREE GIFT
Bottom line " YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#8 Feb 28, 2008
Tim wrote:
The people who have posted above and are *non-believers,ie"Jesus is dead....etc", I can tell you that I believe 100%*they have another gospel. Since there are 1000s of false gospels, I could not say which one. Some even think Jesus has a scoreboard somwhere, and if you do bad you lose a point and if a good deed, a plus point? That is the religion of a "Works salvation". In otherwords, Jesus did not have to die on the cross as 'they' see it since they are going to outscore the negative side. How foolish. Eph 2:8-9
Hi Tim,

How quickly the nons can attack even a brand new room. Bless you for taking a bold stand for God in all you do.

More and more we can see that satans time is so short. He uses so many for his vile work and I truly believe that the more rooms they go into and are exposed to the love of Christ the seed is planted immediately.

I've lost sight of this and in unpacking my bags in one room opened me up for being played and kept from doing what I set out to do from the beginning. Planting my seeds for Gods Garden.

I've as much as been told I would be follwed no matter where I go, and I've come to see that as I'm not being followed as I am leading the way.

I will keep you in prayer dear brother for added strength and power to bring forth the Word of God.

Ye must be born again,-- so true - powerful

God Has Everything Under Control Tim -- Granny

Pat

Granby, CT

#9 Feb 28, 2008
Tim wrote:
Some of us were born right the first time being able to think rationally. Stop sucking your thumb fool and accept death. It is nothing to fear. Religion is a monkey on your back and you can't even realize it.

“RAKI !”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#10 Feb 28, 2008
The reason people have rejected God and Jesus Christ is no different than when he walked the earth. SELF-RIGHOUTNESS. People believe they don't need a savior. The same spirit that lived back then is the same spirit today, only greater, The evil spirit has spread due to mass media.
Those who reject the Savior will gain their reward, Matthew 25:41 Everlasting fire and punishment.
But the Righeous into everlasting life. verse 46
This is the END TIME.

“RAKI !”

Location hidden

#11 Feb 28, 2008
There are thousands of reasons not to follow Christ our Lord. But only one reason TO follow, that is LOVE, He died for us.
NORMAND winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#12 Feb 28, 2008
Tim wrote:
The bible says they have already rejected Christ and those people turn to 'another gospel', false gospels and will believe a lie. Everyone who is in a cult were once face to face with the decision to receive or neglect so great a salvation. Once they willfully rejected the free gift of God, they turned to another gospel, which is not the Gospel.
Secondly, people know if they receive Jesus they may have to give up their sins. So, there is only one step between you and death. After death is the judgement. It will be too late to get saved AFTER death--TODAY IS THE DAY OF SALVATION. Admit you are a sinner, ask Jesus in your heart now to save your soul. He will. ROMANS 10:9-10
--- TIM; GOOD POST... THANKYOU, GOD BLESS...

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#13 Feb 28, 2008
"Pat"
Some of us were born right the first time being able to think rationally. Stop sucking your thumb fool and accept death. It is nothing to fear. Religion is a monkey on your back and you can't even realize it.
so true...people using a book of fiction as a crutch....afraid to think for themselves
Moe

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Feb 28, 2008
Tim wrote:
Hmmm...so I'm guessing that since you've accepted Jesus into your life, you are now sin free. Right?
I'm also guessing that someone somewhere gave you concrete evidence that what you believe is ABSOLUTE TRUTH. I'd like to see that evidence (and sorry, but the bible is not proof that the bible is true).
Moe

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Feb 28, 2008
Armo wrote:
The reason people have rejected God and Jesus Christ is no different than when he walked the earth. SELF-RIGHOUTNESS. People believe they don't need a savior. The same spirit that lived back then is the same spirit today, only greater, The evil spirit has spread due to mass media.
Those who reject the Savior will gain their reward, Matthew 25:41 Everlasting fire and punishment.
This is the END TIME.
I won't speak for all "non-believers", but I can speak for myself. I didn't reject Jesus because I think I have all the answers. I don't. But I do reject religion because I know I don't need a "savior". I have the tools already to lead a morally centered life.

I wonder how many generations of religious people have said "the end is near"??? Yet, somehow, life continues...weird.

And what is this "evil" spirit? I would just like to state that PEOPLE are responsible for evil, not some mythical "satan".

“RAKI !”

Location hidden

#16 Feb 28, 2008
godless by choice wrote:
"Pat"
so true...people using a book of fiction as a crutch....afraid to think for themselves
Look at the results of what has happened to man-kind for "thinking for themselves". We are self-destructing, because of mans arrogance. Only the Lord can save us from ourselves. WE are are own worst enemy.

“RAKI !”

Location hidden

#17 Feb 28, 2008
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't speak for all "non-believers", but I can speak for myself. I didn't reject Jesus because I think I have all the answers. I don't. But I do reject religion because I know I don't need a "savior". I have the tools already to lead a morally centered life.
I wonder how many generations of religious people have said "the end is near"??? Yet, somehow, life continues...weird.
And what is this "evil" spirit? I would just like to state that PEOPLE are responsible for evil, not some mythical "satan".
I agree with most of your statment, it IS people that are responsible for doing evil things. But they first allow Satan to enter in.
And the "end" will come, but NOT when man says, God has the last say-so in everything. The fruit on the tree will be harvested, but only when it's ripe.

“RAKI !”

Location hidden

#18 Feb 28, 2008
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
Also I do NOT believe that YOU are an evil person, I only suggest a relationship with God, the one who comforts us when in need.
Moe

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Feb 28, 2008
Armo wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with most of your statment, it IS people that are responsible for doing evil things. But they first allow Satan to enter in.
And the "end" will come, but NOT when man says, God has the last say-so in everything. The fruit on the tree will be harvested, but only when it's ripe.
I think that the fact that we have free will CREATES evil. To quote a line from a famous movie: "the problem is choice". I suppose you can call it allowing "satan to enter in", but I think that sort of takes full responsibility away from yourself and puts it on some mythical figure.
Moe

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Feb 28, 2008
Armo wrote:
<quoted text>
Also I do NOT believe that YOU are an evil person, I only suggest a relationship with God, the one who comforts us when in need.
But if I'm not an evil person, then why do I need a relationship with god? God's not going to make me a better person...only I can do that.
Pat

Granby, CT

#21 Feb 28, 2008
Armo wrote:

This is the END TIME.
You must have quite the set of buck teeth from all your thumb sucking!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 67
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 16 min Aura Mytha 15,295
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 33 min Buck Crick 983,028
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Just Think 683,544
Sex 2 hr Supersquirrel69 1
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 3 hr Unanimous 7
Venting Against FAKE Americans 5 hr Mint Julep 3
JakeDover34 Add me on snap!! 7 hr Jakedover34 1
More from around the web