I have built a camera to fit a bee or...

I have built a camera to fit a bee or a large fly

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

OPEN YOUR EYES

United States

#2 Aug 28, 2013
Hope it is not use for evil by govts!

Destroy the technology can be used for evil by corrupted n power as those Drone technology use military applications is invasive and deadly if armed !
OPEN YOUR EYES

United States

#4 Aug 28, 2013
jp services wrote:
im working on a flee but a tick is going to be easier
build a electronic swapper just in case!
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#5 Aug 29, 2013
What a cool idea – here I've been waiting for them to genetically engineer a gigantic fly to carry my big camera.
Roger Rabbit

Ystad, Sweden

#6 Aug 29, 2013
PDX Dave wrote:
What a cool idea – here I've been waiting for them to genetically engineer a gigantic fly to carry my big camera.
LOL good one! Actually made me spit coffee with that. Regardless of the size of the camera they invent or the aerial carrier beast they genetically engineer, you'll still have the same problem – figuring out how to train a fly or bee. I mean if they invent the best camera in the world that will fit on something like that, you'd still get nothing but pictures of the critter coming in for a landing on either a flower stamen, or piece of dog crap!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Dr Banonator 56,408
I'm a boy of 13 yrs old who's looking... 7 min Hey 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 36 min bad bob 182,992
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Anthony MN 650,810
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr DebraE 106,100
Is Satan behind mixed-race relationships? 1 hr Steve III 7
MH370 FACT:Captain Ahmad Shah Zahare is a MASS ... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr brandy trujillo 971,898
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr Steve III 45,013
More from around the web