looking for male pomeranian to breed ...
Vicky

Reidsville, NC

#85 Jun 28, 2013
Finally someone in the same state w/ a male pom to mate!! I am North of Greensboro. What part of NC are you in?
NinosMommy wrote:
Hi i have a black & tan male pomeranian . He's 11 months . Looking for a female to mate him with . I live in the NC area ! My email adress is : [email protected]
Shannon

Stockton, CA

#86 Jul 1, 2013
HI! I have a black male pom who I would like to breed. He is small only 4 pounds. Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested. only in Northern CA Please!:))
lori HAVE MALE POM NJ

Riverside, NJ

#87 Jul 3, 2013
I HAVE A 4 YEAR OLD WOLF SABLE POMERANIAN NAMED NESTLE! I am looking for a female pomeranian to breed with... I want to keep two to three of the puppies so you wont be left with a burden of finding them a home

Since i've gotten my Pom I have wanted to breed him, and since since he is getting older no is the time. he is a sweet outgoing spoiled loveball!

You can find pictures of Nestle on my instagram Nestle1989. MY EMAIL IS [email protected] IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED.

I also am located in NJ and would like the female to be from NJ as well, no preference in color. Just wanna pass on nestles genes.
Clarissa

Bronx, NY

#88 Jul 13, 2013
I have a one year old pomeranian male that is orange sable color with ACA papers UTD with shots and am looking for a female pomeranian to mate with . If anyone is interested in mating their female Pom please hit me up my email address is [email protected] I'm in New York
Clarissa

Bronx, NY

#89 Jul 13, 2013
Rosalie wrote:
You can contact me anytime of day by email^^^^and will gladly send pictures of my princess. Message me with each and everyone of your pom sruds please.
I'm interested I just emailed you hope you are still interested
Paige

Greensboro, NC

#90 Aug 12, 2013
In search of a registered Pomeranian stud that weighs 6 pounds or preferrably less. I will pay stud fee or consider giving pick of the litter. Finding it difficult to locate studs in NC but am willing to travel. Please email me at [email protected]
Trina

Los Angeles, CA

#91 Aug 20, 2013
Were do u live I have a cute pomeranian mix with poodle.if u like are dog could mate if u want I live in California
jaime

Saint Albans, WV

#92 Aug 21, 2013
I have a one year old sable color pomeranian puppy I live in richmind va interested in breeding my female ... Contact me by email if interested [email protected]
Looking for a male pom

Englewood, CO

#93 Aug 31, 2013
Pom Girl wrote:
I have a boy Pomeranian! He is 2-3 years old and is a chestnut colour. He is purebred and ready to breed, but I live in Colorado.!
My girl is named Zoe. She is 3yrs old, about 5lbs, and I am looking to breed her this year for her one and only time. I am not looking to give any pups away as My family members all want one.. lol. She they are purely for loving.
I am live in Colorado, in the Litteton area. Please send me an email with more info about your little guy (health, weight, temperament) and a picture, if you are interested.
Thanks!
Raven
[email protected]
dajanay

Salem, AL

#99 Jan 13, 2014
i have a black pomeranian with white cheast and back paws that i want to breed soon and i woulld want to keep the pups depending on the amount. she is a pure breed with pedgree , champion blood line , and all shots are counted for.
Caren

Huntington Park, CA

#101 Jan 13, 2014
I have a boy Pomeranian! He is 1 1/2years old and is a beige color. He is purebred and ready to breed,I live in LA
I have a pom

New York, NY

#102 Jan 21, 2014
I live in maplewood nj...not far from ny at all.
joahan

Chicago, IL

#110 May 30, 2014
My sister has a male pomeranian that is ready for stud she is located in Chicago his name is teddy and he is a white and golden colored pomeranian if anybody is interested please let me know!!!
opps I did it again

Mcallen, TX

#111 May 30, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
Every time you put a dog into the world, you push some little guy in the pound into the death chamber. That dog that you put into the word takes up a home that could have been taken by the little guy waiting to die at the pound.
And don't say there are no purebreds at the pound. Because of people like you, the pounds are running over, even with purebreds.
What you are doing is animal abuse. You are causing dogs to die so that you can line your pockets.
You should go to jail for what you are doing.
I totally agree with you! I used to show poms and when I quit, they got spay and neutered. You are so right, most of the poor animals do go to shelters and are put to sleep. The person who put this on Topix and those replying are just plain stupid.
mskumar

Bangalore, India

#113 Aug 25, 2014
Pl call me on cell no 9945211420 I stay in Vyalikaval ( malleswarm) Bangalore. ( I have black pom)
mskumar

Bangalore, India

#114 Aug 25, 2014
I am M.S.Kumar I stay in Malleswarm (Vyalikaval). I have a male Pomeranian black if any body is looking to use him for ur Female he's utd on his shots. call on my cell No. 9945211420
JJ Dillon

Euless, TX

#115 Aug 30, 2014
I live in the Greater Dallas Ft. Worth Metroplex and have a male teacup Pom that I would love to breed.
BreedMason

Woodbury, NJ

#118 Oct 8, 2014
Hi, I have a 2 year old male pure bred Pomeranian named Mason, and we are looking for a female Pom so we can breed him. We live in New Jersey as well and if you are still interested please contact us!
kyl

Woodside, NY

#119 Oct 22, 2014
What color is Mason? I have a 1 yr old female pomeranian from new york.
BreedMason wrote:
Hi, I have a 2 year old male pure bred Pomeranian named Mason, and we are looking for a female Pom so we can breed him. We live in New Jersey as well and if you are still interested please contact us!
PennysMom

Sussex, NJ

#123 Feb 17, 2015
Simba wrote:
Hi i own a 7 month male Pomeranian and I live in NY ive been looking for a female pomeranian. But I am currently waiting at least until he is 1 which is this upcoming January.
I have a female pom in Northern NJ looking to breed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min ROCCO 64,233
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Regina 654,248
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min bad bob 183,188
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min Gabriel 973,899
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 20 min hpcaban 9,379
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 21 min Toby 106,577
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 27 min ImFree2Choose 2,592
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 42 min onemale 281,918
More from around the web