looking for male pomeranian to breed ...
pomeranian

New Castle, PA

#64 Dec 13, 2012
ihave a 5 year old pomerainian sots and papers and i been in search of a female to mate with contact me at [email protected]
Brenda

El Paso, TX

#65 Jan 8, 2013
Mamartin wrote:
<quoted text>
I also have a 6 month old female pomeranian that is registered that I would like to find mate to breed. I live Arizona.
Hello I have a 5 yr old male purebred pom that me and my family have been wanting to stud. they live in RI but I live in Tx so I could have the dog here anytime. All we wish for is 2 pups. 1 for me and 1 for my parents
Brenda

El Paso, TX

#66 Jan 8, 2013
please contact me at [email protected]
Brenda

El Paso, TX

#67 Jan 8, 2013
Iesha wrote:
Hi i have a two year old female pure breed pom and im interested in mating my pom in january
<quoted text>
Hello I have a 5 yr old male purebred pom that me and my family have been wanting to stud. All we wish for is 2 pups. 1 for me and 1 for my parents. please contact if interested. [email protected]
Roxsi

Monroeville, PA

#69 Jan 24, 2013
Look for a female Pom to breed with my male Pomeranian....I live in Pittsburgh, Pa ....Email me at [email protected]
PomCrazy

Easton, MD

#70 Mar 2, 2013
I have two Purebred males. One is 2 years old- Orange Sable Parti. The other is all black, but he's too young to bred 6 months. He is going to be tiny as an adult.
Coco

Indianapolis, IN

#71 Mar 5, 2013
Iesha wrote:
Hi i have a two year old female pure breed pom and im interested in mating my pom in january
<quoted text>
Hi...I have a purebred cream pomeranian that is 5 years old. He has complete papers, health records, well groomed and is in great health. I've had him since he was a pup and possibly has championship lines. I will be glad to send you more info and pics if you're further interested. Please contact me at [email protected] Thx!
Coco

Indianapolis, IN

#72 Mar 5, 2013
Nicole wrote:
<quoted text> . Hi I have a female pomeranian orange sable with APRI papers , I'm also looking to mate her .
Hi from NJ...I have a purebred cream pomeranian that is 5 years old and weighs 6-7lbs. He has complete papers, health records, well groomed and is in great health. I've had him since he was a pup and possibly has championship lines. I will be glad to send you more info and pics if you're further interested. Please contact me at [email protected] Thx!
Jennifer

United States

#73 Apr 5, 2013
I have a male pomeranian I'm looking for female to breed with him all I want is to pick of the litter my pet Bay is brown little white little black and grey and red is beautiful he's a big Pomeranian not one of those toys please contact me at 7:07 4509 369
Tatiana

Bronx, NY

#74 Apr 6, 2013
Nicole wrote:
<quoted text> . Hi I have a female pomeranian orange sable with APRI papers , I'm also looking to mate her .
I have two male pomeranians. One is white and the other is tan. Please if you're interested my email is [email protected] we live in Jersey
Santi

Saranac Lake, NY

#75 May 8, 2013
Simba wrote:
Hi i own a 7 month male Pomeranian and I live in NY ive been looking for a female pomeranian. But I am currently waiting at least until he is 1 which is this upcoming January.
Please send me a text i have a female POM and i live near the city... [email protected]
Lece

Bronx, NY

#76 May 15, 2013
hi, is this offer still available?
Brenda

El Paso, TX

#77 May 20, 2013
Santi wrote:
<quoted text>
Please send me a text i have a female POM and i live near the city... [email protected]

hi we'd be willing to travel. I have a male with papers and I'm from rhode island
Justthefacts

Birmingham, AL

#78 May 21, 2013
Every time you post some stupid comment about dogs going to the pound you cause another person to hate you. So take your comments and go to your women's rights seminar and stay there until you figure out your making this world a much worse place to live in with your liberal idiotic remarks.
Vicky

Reidsville, NC

#79 May 22, 2013
Jennifer wrote:
I have a male pomeranian I'm looking for female to breed with him all I want is to pick of the litter my pet Bay is brown little white little black and grey and red is beautiful he's a big Pomeranian not one of those toys please contact me at 7:07 4509 369
Hi Jennifer...I have a black female that I would like to breed, where are you located??
PomCrazy

Bozman, MD

#80 May 29, 2013
Vicky wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Jennifer...I have a black female that I would like to breed, where are you located??
Vicky I have an all black male. 7 pounds, but he won't be ready to breed for several months as he's only a year. He will only be 7 pounds as his parents were little.
vicky

Reidsville, NC

#81 May 29, 2013
Hi Jennifer,
Mine is black with some white and speckled feet- she is very sweet. I'm in NC are you anywhere near me??
PomCrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Vicky I have an all black male. 7 pounds, but he won't be ready to breed for several months as he's only a year. He will only be 7 pounds as his parents were little.
NinosMommy

United States

#82 Jun 4, 2013
Hi i have a black & tan male pomeranian . He's 11 months . Looking for a female to mate him with . I live in the NC area ! My email adress is : [email protected]
Kathy

South San Francisco, CA

#83 Jun 26, 2013
I have a sable male Pom.. Around 9lbs (think he's a lil overweight) looking for female to mate. He has papers. In Northern California .. Please email me [email protected]
Vicky

Reidsville, NC

#84 Jun 28, 2013
Finally, someone in the same state w/ a male pom to mate!! I'm just North of Greensboro, what part are you in?
NinosMommy wrote:
Hi i have a black & tan male pomeranian . He's 11 months . Looking for a female to mate him with . I live in the NC area ! My email adress is : [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 min ChristineM 445,937
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 19 min ImFree2Choose 2,359
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Steve III 650,730
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 1 hr Johnny 768
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 106,094
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr Dr Banonator 56,351
Why are white people so insecure ? (Feb '10) 2 hr Johnny 212
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr X Pendable 182,982
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 hr RiccardoFire 45,002
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr Hangman 971,894
More from around the web